KATEWORKS

Norco, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kateworks is a design company based in Norco, California. Owner Kate creates personalized stationery for couples looking to add their own flair to everything from their save-the-dates and invitations to menus and thank-you cards. Honored to help couples celebrate their day, she collaborates closely with clients to craft one-of-a-kind paper goods that accurately represent their personal style.

The team at Kateworks offers a wide range of services to ensure that every couples’ stationery can honor their one-of-a-kind love stories. Designs can be customized to include photographs and color schemes. Kate provides consultations to ensure that every detail is to her clients’ satisfaction. Products available include invitations, RSVP cards, menus, programs, and place cards. Other designs available include welcome signs, seating charts, and table numbers.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Ashlee
    Ashlee S. Getting married on 09/04/2022

Wow, I am impressed 🤩

Kate and her team did an AMAZING job on my wedding invitations! I am absolutely floored 🤩 I just received them today, and they are even more beautiful in person😭 Plus, I received phenomenal customer service and response time during the design process. Thank you Kate and team💚🙏🏼

KATEWORKS's reply:

Thank you Ashlee for this amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you and your family joy and happiness in the future. Love, Kateworks!
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 01/29/2022

Perfect Custom Invitations

I looked at HUNDREDS of invitations on every possible site and none of them felt, like us... especially those for destination weddings. So when I saw something that Kateworks had done and realized she did custom invites. I was sold! I was kind of pushing up against a deadline to get invites out but from the moment I submitted my request on the site to when I got a phone call about the order was literally like 7 minutes. I had mock-ups of designs within like 24 hours and the invitations were created and purchased within a week. EXCELLENT customer service, attention to detail, and overall just stunning invitations that felt like my husband and I.

KATEWORKS's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!
    We are so happy you loved your wedding invitations.

Congratulations to you and your HUSBAND!
    love, Kateworks