Pretty Pockets by Bea

Barstow, CA View map Visit website

Operating out of Barstow, California, Pretty Pockets by Bea crafts personalized wedding invitations. This business has been serving happy couples across the West Coast for many years. As a lover of design and romance, owner Beatrice delights in producing classic and whimsical invitations that express her clients’ preferences. You and your partner will surely be charmed by Beatrice’s attention to detail and creative flair.

Pretty Pockets by Bea can fashion a selection of invitation and card products, such as RSVP cards, thank-you cards, menus, and table numbers. They specialize in faux laser cut pocket invitations, and all of their items can be customized to suit your wishes. Whether you would prefer an eye-catching themed design or a traditional style, Beatrice and her team will endeavor to bring your ideas to fruition. All invitations are one of a kind and once sold will be discontinued. You may see something similar but never the same.

• Black-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Gonzella H. Married on 04/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and very helpful.

I wanted my daughter invitations to be different and unique. I found Pretty Pockets by Bea, I was glad I did. The invitations and save the date was very beautiful. Beatrice was professional and helpful with any questions I had. My daughter and I was very pleased. I received everything on time.

Gonzella Holloway
    Pooler, Ga

Pretty Pockets by Bea's reply:

Thank you for your glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you both. Please send pics of your wedding, I would love to see them.
illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

Barstow, California Barstow, CA, 92311
9092063
Location of (Pretty Pockets by Bea)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding