62 Reviews for SR Weddings

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
53 SR Weddings Reviews

If you don't book it, you will regret it. Great Service. Very professional. Music was great, we danced until the last song. We definitely look forward to working with this vendor in the future. Great Job!!!

Profile Picture User7471708, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We called Leo at SR Weddings about 2 months before our wedding. We realized at that point we needed help with so many details!
I simply don't have one negative thing to say about working with Leo and his staff. To begin with, they offer an online account where you can log in and view the progress of your wedding planning - you can also edit details and add your own categories. In addition, there is a music section so that you can select both ceremony and reception music! And the list of tunes is endless. We found everything we wanted, including all of the popular Christian songs.
Leo and his staff arrived early to our venue, Fullerton Arboretum, and directed the additional staff the Arboretum provided. He brought a sound man who placed speakers (that nobody could even see) and a microphone for our officiant. He supervised virtually every single thing that was happening and kept everything on time, in place, regardless of the usual challenges that arise. Every detail you can imagine was handled perfectly. What more can I say???
His demeanor is polite, assertive, professional, and energetic. Nothing ruffled him and his staff - just an excellent experience all around.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nancy, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Leo and his team were excellent at making the whole wedding process simple and low stress. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Jonas was our DJ and emcee for our 1st annual company holiday party. He was very easy to work with and really wanted to accommodate us. He kept the party flowing from the time our guests arrived until the last die hard left the dance floor. We will definitely be looking for Jonas again to be a part of our 2nd annual company holiday party in 2016 !

Profile Picture User6078625, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth

From the start Leo was with us from the first step when it came down to planning and making our wedding great. If you have no idea were to start from or have some ideas don't worry Leo has tons of ideas to make every party that much better. Leo was always available and was easy to work with either it by email, phone, text etc. his service is the way to go if your planning your wedding. The wife and I were very happy with the DJ he selected for us since we wanted a certain old school feel to our wedding, with that thank you Leo and cant forget our DJ Ben aka Prodigy.

Profile Picture Adrian , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Leo was so helpful throughout our whole wedding process. He made my vision come to life on my wedding day. He is knowledgeable in all aspects & details when it comes to weddings. The professionalism didn't stop there. Jonas our DJ was awsome. He played great music the entire time & was very personable. I will be using them for any of my big events in the future.

Profile Picture User6122371, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jonas was our DJ and he did an excellent job! From the time we decided to book him, he was very helpful and great at communicating with us. He even met with us at our venue to go over setup before the wedding. Jonas made sure we made a list of all our favorite music and helped us create a timeline for the day of. Jonas was great keeping our day on schedule and very professional even with a couple of last minute changes. Our guests had a great time as he kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you for helping us make our day a happy one! We had a great time thanks to you! We will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'd like to begin by saying, that if you're looking for an amazing experience with a great DJ company, look no further! Solo Records was an absolute blast to work with, and made my fathers 70th birthday celebration a day that our friends and family still talk about. From our telephone conference calls, to emails, Leo was so easy to work with, professional and incredibly responsive. I was always able to get ahold of him easily to ask a question.

Leo handled the musical request flawlessly, getting every song exactly as we wanted it. No matter what we or our family and friends asked for, he delivered.

If you're looking for a Professional DJ that is going to help you tune in to exactly the type of sound for your event, look no further than Leo and Solo Records. Solo Records will make your party, or event a night to remember!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leo was amazing. He met with us before the wedding to get a feel for our style and music preferences. He helped us narrow down our list of song choices and decide on our songs. He also sent us demo songs before hand to make sure we were happy with our selections. On the day of he was great at keeping everything on time and facilitating the flow of the night. The photo booth he provided was awesome as well. His song selection was great and people danced until the very end. I would absolutely recommend him, you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Evan, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Solo Records as a whole was delightful to work with. Leo was our first contact, was easy to talk to, understood what we were looking for, and created a package that fit our needs perfectly.

Jonas was our DJ - he was fantastic! He meet with us several times before the wedding (both in person and via text and email) to help pick songs and figure out the details. He even came to our venue two weeks before the wedding to get a lay of the land, create the day-of schedule with us, and get a feel for how we wanted the wedding to go. The day of, he kept things going smoothly and to schedule, while still being flexible with moving "events" as needed (garter/bouquet toss), removing things we didn't feel we had time for, and even stayed a little later then contracted so we could finish off the night! Additionally, he set up uplighting around the tent and at the gazebo (where we were wed) that was the perfect accent to everything around us! He was wonderful and we would recommend him to anyone needing DJ services!

Lastly, we were fortunate enough to win a monogram at a Bridal Show. The design team, specifically Tony, was great in sending us samples of other designs, taking our suggestions and requests, and creating the PERFECT monogram for our wedding.

Overall, Solo Records was fabulous and we would recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you for helping us have the wedding we wanted!

Profile Picture User4492881, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo did an amazing job at my wedding. It was a true Summer Dream Wedding. He was our DJ and he also provided drapery, lighting, monogram, photo booth with scrapbook, riser for sweetheart table and last but not least I had the most amazing MC Alberto from Estrella TV. Basically, I got the works with him!!! Leo put a timeline together for us, which kept us organized.
Every time we would meet with Leo he made us feel right at home and his prices for everything are so reasonable!!!
Leo thank you for the time and dedication you put into coordinating my wedding. My family and friends to this day still talk about the decor... GORGEOUS and ELEGANT!!!!!! Any bride out there looking for Spectacular decor pls go to Leo. He will bring your vision to life and give you the wedding of your dreams!!!! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Rosario, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo, was the best! Even we won his services from a bridal show, he still gave us the same service as his other clients. Definitely, very accommodating to our plan and great music selection.

Profile Picture Daryll, 7/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo was excellent! During such a stressful time , he was one vendor that I did not have to worry about. From start to finish, Leo was very professional and helpful. He was able to meet with me and my husband late evenings due to our work scheduled. He not only provided DJ services , we also booked a photo booth , lighting , drapery and a white dance floor. Everything looked great! Everyone in the wedding had an awesome time. Leo did a great job as a MC. He did everything we asked of him. The photo booth was a hit. Despite the fact that they ran out of printing paper towards the end, he made sure to provide us with a disk with all the photos, and gave us all the prints at a later date. I would highly recommend Solo records to all my friends and family. My sister , used Solo Records two months after my wedding for her wedding ( yes, two sisters , two weddings, talked about stress) . Thanks Leo , for everything!!!

Profile Picture Marisela , 6/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Bilingual MC, MC

Leo was our dj for our wedding. He was very patient and willing to meet up with us at anytime to go over the details of our wedding. He created a timeline with us to make sure our wedding went as smooth as possible. The day of the wedding everything went great, we didn't have to worry about anything. Leo took charge and followed through with the timeline. As for his dj skills they were amazing. He kept the crowd going throughout the wedding. I highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leo was amazing! He knows how to get the crowd motivated. His dj skills were awsome! The dance floor never stopped.

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

After meeting with other DJ's we were blown away by Leo's professionalism & attention to detail. His office has diverse lighting options to meet any clients needs. On our first meeting Leo got to know us (our love story), our music likes/dislikes, & venue details. We clicked with him right away & looked forward to work him. Leo was extremely detailed oriented, he understood our needs. Previous to our wedding we meet with Leo various times to go over the time line, music options/suggestions & he took time to drive to our venue to meet our wedding coordinator & revise area he would be setting up at. He was extremely prepared & planned for any unexpected changes to our timeline. On the wedding day it rained for the first 3 hours of our event which was a surprise for all of us. Our wedding was outdoors & Leo came prepared with his tent. He took charge from the moment he walked into the vineyard alongside with our coordinator made our wedding reception flow smoothly which we are extremely thankful for. Music was completely on point, from the moment dance floor opened to the last dance our dance floor was FULL just how I wanted it. We ALL had a great time and guest continue to rave about the music, & ambience Leo provided (they've even asked for CD's of music played which Leo has graciously provided). Leo also offers game options which I was a little skeptical for, but went along with the idea because it did sound like a good time. After dinner Leo started a scavenger hunt with our guest, I must say the game was one of the highlights of the night - EXTREMELY FUN! Everyone from guests, wedding coordinator to our photographer LOVED it! Leo also took the initiative to get EVERYONE on the dance floor for a group picture, I must say it's nice to have a picture of all our guest with us.

We've been blessed to work with vendors such as Leo who went above & beyond to make our wedding magical. We will continue to refer him and look forward to work with him in the near future.

Profile Picture Zuly, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Luis and Leo were great. The online planning tool made it really easy to make sure that the right song was playing at the right time. I loved to "soundtrack" to our wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo and his team at Solo Records were AMAZING!! He met with us 4 times between the time we booked with him and our wedding day. He helped us choose our music, decide the flow of our reception and time out our reception to the minute! He has an extremely user friendly website and client portal that we used to select all of our music for each part of our wedding. From ceremony music, to cocktail hour, to first dance, and so on... everything, all in one place! It even has a Must Play and Do Not Play section on there!

Leo was there to help us every step of the way, he even showed up to our venue for the rehearsal to time the music for us and make sure everything flowed perfect for the day of. On the day of the wedding he was on time, and he was dressed professionally in a full suit and tie. He followed the timeline to a T and made sure we all stayed on track but he also was quick on his toes and adjusted quickly when we made on the spot decisions such as pushing the cake cutting back a few minutes. He was extremely friendly and full of excitement and high energy. He interacted with us and our guests in a way that made everyone feel involved and excited to get out on the dance floor!

Not only did my Husband and I love the dance music at our reception but our guests LOVED it too. People were coming up to us all night telling us how awesome the DJ was and how much they loved the music choices. We seriously cannot say enough great things about Leo and Solo Records. We absolutely loved him and will recommend him to all of our friends and use him for any future events we have!

Profile Picture Shawna, 2/14/15, 1 Review

Leo was amazing!
He was very professional and very kind with the bride and groom. They decided to go with Solo Records because they felt that Leo was so nice and friendly and made them feel like their wedding was the most important event of the year. He was very engaged in getting everything done right and on a timely matter. He played exactly the type of music the couple wanted for their special night and made the night memorable and fun. Leo definitely exceeded our expectations and we would be willing to recommend him to all of our friends and family members in the future. We will keep your number for future events, thank you for everything.

Shelly S.

Profile Picture User4557861, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leo and everyone at Solo Records were such a pleasure to work with! From beginning to end he was professional and thorough. Originally we went through him for DJ/Emcee services for our wedding. Getting to know him, we felt more confident to add on the Uplighting & Photobooth. Both were smart choices! Our wedding turned out absolutely stunning with his help.

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo was a total professional and made our reception so much fun. He moved everything along very smoothly and kept everyone engaged. We had relatives from out-of-state who wanted to take him home! Great job, Leo. :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would like to thank Leo and his group at Solo Records for making my wedding an amazing experience. Finding a good DJ and a good MC is very difficult and stressful, we were extremely lucky to come across Leo because he made this experience easy, enjoyable, and stress-free. Leo is very professional, flexible and accommodated our requests. The music was great, everybody had a blast dancing. I personally loved the lighting; it was absolutely stunning and made our venue look beautiful.
One aspect that really helped was the timeline Leo created because I didn’t have to worry about anything that day. He was on top of everything!!!!! Leo, thank you so much for all your help and for making our special day such a success, it was a pleasure meeting you. I would absolutely recommend Solo Records to anyone looking for great music, lighting, professional MC and peace of mind. You rock Leo!!!!!

Profile Picture Lorena , 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo was super professional, and helpful moving our wedding events along.

Profile Picture Davina, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Leo was very easy to work with and accomidated us well. He was always on time and flexible in fitting into our schedule. He gave us the right direction so we could pick the music we wanted to create our perfect wedding. Although there were a few songs we wanted that didn't get played, all of the important ones were there and it turned out the be an amazing night.

Profile Picture User4487617, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Solo Records (Leo) did a really good job with our wedding. Leo was able to customize activities based on our unique requests and did a good job overall. His equipment is pretty solid and the delivery of music was great. If you are looking for a DJ who is organized and displays a good level of professionalism, I would strongly recommend Solo Records for any events.

Profile Picture User4481080, 2+ years ago, 1 Review