Spotlight DJs Reviews

68 Reviews for Spotlight DJs

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2019

Great Entertainment!

Spotlight DJs, Jeff. Oh my goodness! We had so much fun with not only the music but the games! Thank you for your entertainment and ability to engage everyone! Thank you for rolling with the night with us! We received many complements on how wonderful and fun you were!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Amanda, you had a fun wedding and we appreciate the comments! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

I highly recommend this DJ company.

Jonathan and I had Spotlight DJ’s do our music for our wedding. It was amazing. They really know what they are doing. Spotlight DJ’s makes the whole process of planning for the event so easy with their suggestions and layouts. They made our visions for the day happen as well. It was an awesome experience working with them and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kristine Rodell · Married on 08/03/2019

Exemplary Service

Jeff of Spotlight DJs provided exemplary service from the moment of initial contact until after the last piece of equipment was put away. Prior to our son’s wedding, Jeff was prompt and thorough in his communication with us. In addition to some emails and phone calls, he also met with the bride and groom at the venue so that he could judge the layout for both the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception as well as get to know the bridal couple better. A DJ plays a key role in the flow and success of an event. Jeff’s flexibility and responsiveness were great, making the night personalized and fun for all. The uplighting and monogram enhanced the venue. We highly recommend Jeff and Spotlight DJs.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day and we had a great time providing the music and entertainment!

Claire Pavlic · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing and easy process

Jeff was so incredibly kind and helped make our special day amazing. They were able to get some unique music I requested no problem and checked in with us to make sure everything was to our liking.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Scott Johnston · Married on 11/10/2018

Reliable and there when you need them

Splendid to have as our DJ,s, and always available to give you an update. Or a change, just terrific to work with kept us happy and sane throughout the entire process.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Steven · Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff (owner) is the best dj we've ever met, and was extremely helpful and was an essential part of our wonderful wedding. He met and worked with us to get everything we wanted. He even found special songs for us and played them. If anyone has dj needs within the Milwaukee area, I highly recommend them. Very affordable as well!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Steven, you had a wonderful wedding! It was our pleasure to provide the entertainment for your special day!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Jeff and his wife came out to DJ our wedding and did an amazing job!
    They worked with us to put speakers outside where people were hanging out the most to keep the party going!
    I would tell anyone and everyone to use them in the future! I know I will be!

Thank you so much for being part of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Renee · event on: 02/02/2018

We hired Spotlight DJ's for a grade school Father & Daughter dance. We had around 80 guest that attended. This company was great to work with from start to finish. We got a ton of compliments on how much fun everyone was having and how the DJ got the crowd going. They were very interactive with the crowd and they loved it! We are planning a Mother & Son dance and are definitely going to hire Spotlight DJ's!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Tasha · event on: 10/28/2017

We hired Spotlight DJs for our Elementary (K-4) school Halloween dance and were truly impressed! After 4 years of holding this event this was the first DJ company that we really felt met the needs of the age group we had. They were high energy and kept the kids involved with dances and activities throughout the night. They took requests and were still able to make sure everything played was age appropriate. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Tasha H.
    Muskego Elementary PTO

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jessey · Married on 08/26/2017

Spotlight DJ's was perfect all around. Everything they did was professional and Jeff made something that I, nor my fiancee (wife now) knew very much about. Jeff and the rest of Spotlight DJ was informative, easy to work with, flexible, professional, and all around perfect. Although I have no intention to get married again, anyone searching for a DJ for their wedding should without a question reach out to Spotlight DJ. Be prepared to be amazed!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for a great review! It was an honor for us to get to know you and celebrate your wedding!

Carrie · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so happy that we chose spotlight djs to help us celebrate our special day. They were so attentive and easy to get a hold of. They were so on top of things that they even got a hold of me when I started getting behind on things. They provided the music for the ceremony and reception. Every song was at the perfect time. They were even able to find some really obscure requests by my weirdo family. Haha. When the venue dropped the ball on our slideshow that my groom made the night before(hours of work) we were stunned when our djs cam to the rescue.
    They figured out a solution for us and it turned out fantastic. I feel like I can't say enough about how amazing spotlight djs is.

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

Paul and Bjorn did a great job at our wedding! Everyone can't stop complimenting how much fun they had and how the DJs kept the dance floor packed all night. We really appreciated Spotlight's flexibility with incorporating our live dinner music and how we didn't need to worry about music specifics; Jeff was great with helping us plan and we were able to just tell him generally what music we like and let him handle the rest! It was very convenient to be able to meet at the hall for our planning meeting, it definitely reduced some stress meeting Paul before our big day. We added the custom Gobo light and uplighting to our package which made the whole hall feel cohesive with the dance floor, and created a more romantic atmosphere throughout. We definitely recommend Spotlight for your wedding, they were the cherry on top of our perfect night!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thanks for the review and for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jeff Sroka
    Entertainment Director

Jonathan · Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Spotlight DJs in July ’17, and we could not be happier with how they did. They were very responsive the months leading up to the wedding, and Jeff is very easy to work with. We had a lot of little requests, and he was more than happy to accommodate them. During the reception, he played exactly the type of music we wanted. We weren’t quite sure how many of our guests would be dancing, but somehow he was able to keep it going all night. He checked in with us throughout, making sure to stay on schedule and even took the time to thank us and say goodbye at the end of the night. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Greg · event on: 06/24/2017

Jeff was great to work with setting up our party and Bjorn did a fantastic job the night of the event. There were people on the dancefloor for 3 hrs straight and our Daughter had a fantastic time at her graduation party. We would definitely recommend Spotlight DJs to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Z

Zarine · Married on 06/03/2017

We highly recommend Jeff, Nick, and Spotlight DJs. Jeff was very responsive on the front-end, answering all of my questions without hesitation. Nick was an excellent DJ, attending the walk-through, and acclimating to a new venue very well. Nick accepted a last-minute change to our processional music with no problem, and kept our crowd dancing all night. Don't be confused by the lower price - Spotlight DJs is a great service.

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • User5153153 · event on: 06/02/2017

We use Spotlight DJs annually for several events at our grade school. They are very professional, arrive on time (in fact, always early!), and keep everyone entertained. Music is always age appropriate. The DJs are great - keep things moving with taking over the event. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Erin · event on: 05/21/2017

Spotlight DJs have been the DJ or GHS prom for many years. Every year our kids are satisfied with their music. They always have the up to date songs as well as some some still popular oldies!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Laura · event on: 03/10/2017

We have used Spotlight DJs for an annual elementary school event for several years and they have always been fantastic! They engage the kids on their level, played music they requested, and provided great entertainment for them. We received many comments from parents and teachers about how great they were.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Keith · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were extremely thrilled by our choice in DJ! Kyle was great to work with right from the beginning. He had great suggestions and helped us tailor the ceremony and reception music to our unique friends and family. The "Name in Lights" was beautiful and added so much to our night, as did the up lighting. The night of the reception, Kyle and Bjorn kept us on schedule and moved things along at a great pace. They had people out on the dance floor all night (including me and that never happens!) We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for that!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Katltn · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved our experience with spotlight DJ. We were able to meet at the hall and go over all the details which was nice especially with the up lights. Everyone was very responsive to emails and so helpfully the day of the wedding. Brian was my go to guy and he did awesome! Everyone had a blast! I would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

You guys did great! Everyone enjoyed themselves! Thanks wonderful evening! !

Sent on 11/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

The BEST DJ service!! WOW! Family-owned business where the owner (Jeff) is VERY thorough. Couldn't ask for a better DJ, was flexible, everyone I worked with had an amazing attitude. If you want a DJ that does everything above and beyond, go with these guys!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Monica · Married on 04/09/2016

Spotlight DJs were fun and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I were referred to Spotlight DJs by my brother, who had used them in 2009 for his wedding. When we had met with Jeff, he had informed us that he wouldn't be able to be the DJ at our wedding, but that Kyle would be. Kyle was very professional, and my husband and I really loved having him on October 10th, 2015. He came up to us an hour before the wedding ended and asked if we wanted one last slow dance. Of course we weren't going to say no. Kyle was also out on the dance floor, interacting with all of our guests, and even laughed when I requested the chicken dance because my new husband didn't like doing the chicken dance. I would recommend Spotlight DJs to anyone. Super affordable, and easy to work with. I messaged them saying that we couldn't figure out how to get our slide show to time correctly, and they fixed it for us. Thanks again, Kyle!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Ellen · event on: 10/04/2015

Spotlight DJs provided the music for our homecoming dance. They are one of the most, if not the most, professional DJ services we've used. The students were dancing and singing more at this dance than they have in years. We loved having them and will continue to ask them back in future years.

Sent on 10/08/2015