Spotlight DJs Reviews

63 | Brookfield, WI

63 Reviews for Spotlight DJs

63 Spotlight DJs Reviews

Steven · Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff (owner) is the best dj we've ever met, and was extremely helpful and was an essential part of our wonderful wedding. He met and worked with us to get everything we wanted. He even found special songs for us and played them. If anyone has dj needs within the Milwaukee area, I highly recommend them. Very affordable as well!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Steven, you had a wonderful wedding! It was our pleasure to provide the entertainment for your special day!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Jeff and his wife came out to DJ our wedding and did an amazing job!
    They worked with us to put speakers outside where people were hanging out the most to keep the party going!
    I would tell anyone and everyone to use them in the future! I know I will be!

Thank you so much for being part of the best day of our lives!

Jessey · Married on 08/26/2017

Spotlight DJ's was perfect all around. Everything they did was professional and Jeff made something that I, nor my fiancee (wife now) knew very much about. Jeff and the rest of Spotlight DJ was informative, easy to work with, flexible, professional, and all around perfect. Although I have no intention to get married again, anyone searching for a DJ for their wedding should without a question reach out to Spotlight DJ. Be prepared to be amazed!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for a great review! It was an honor for us to get to know you and celebrate your wedding!

Carrie · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so happy that we chose spotlight djs to help us celebrate our special day. They were so attentive and easy to get a hold of. They were so on top of things that they even got a hold of me when I started getting behind on things. They provided the music for the ceremony and reception. Every song was at the perfect time. They were even able to find some really obscure requests by my weirdo family. Haha. When the venue dropped the ball on our slideshow that my groom made the night before(hours of work) we were stunned when our djs cam to the rescue.
    They figured out a solution for us and it turned out fantastic. I feel like I can't say enough about how amazing spotlight djs is.

Jonathan · Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Spotlight DJs in July ’17, and we could not be happier with how they did. They were very responsive the months leading up to the wedding, and Jeff is very easy to work with. We had a lot of little requests, and he was more than happy to accommodate them. During the reception, he played exactly the type of music we wanted. We weren’t quite sure how many of our guests would be dancing, but somehow he was able to keep it going all night. He checked in with us throughout, making sure to stay on schedule and even took the time to thank us and say goodbye at the end of the night. We would highly recommend them!

• Z

Zarine · Married on 06/03/2017

We highly recommend Jeff, Nick, and Spotlight DJs. Jeff was very responsive on the front-end, answering all of my questions without hesitation. Nick was an excellent DJ, attending the walk-through, and acclimating to a new venue very well. Nick accepted a last-minute change to our processional music with no problem, and kept our crowd dancing all night. Don't be confused by the lower price - Spotlight DJs is a great service.

Keith · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were extremely thrilled by our choice in DJ! Kyle was great to work with right from the beginning. He had great suggestions and helped us tailor the ceremony and reception music to our unique friends and family. The "Name in Lights" was beautiful and added so much to our night, as did the up lighting. The night of the reception, Kyle and Bjorn kept us on schedule and moved things along at a great pace. They had people out on the dance floor all night (including me and that never happens!) We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for that!

Katltn · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved our experience with spotlight DJ. We were able to meet at the hall and go over all the details which was nice especially with the up lights. Everyone was very responsive to emails and so helpfully the day of the wedding. Brian was my go to guy and he did awesome! Everyone had a blast! I would recommended them to anyone!

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

You guys did great! Everyone enjoyed themselves! Thanks wonderful evening! !

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

The BEST DJ service!! WOW! Family-owned business where the owner (Jeff) is VERY thorough. Couldn't ask for a better DJ, was flexible, everyone I worked with had an amazing attitude. If you want a DJ that does everything above and beyond, go with these guys!

Monica · Married on 04/09/2016

Spotlight DJs were fun and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I were referred to Spotlight DJs by my brother, who had used them in 2009 for his wedding. When we had met with Jeff, he had informed us that he wouldn't be able to be the DJ at our wedding, but that Kyle would be. Kyle was very professional, and my husband and I really loved having him on October 10th, 2015. He came up to us an hour before the wedding ended and asked if we wanted one last slow dance. Of course we weren't going to say no. Kyle was also out on the dance floor, interacting with all of our guests, and even laughed when I requested the chicken dance because my new husband didn't like doing the chicken dance. I would recommend Spotlight DJs to anyone. Super affordable, and easy to work with. I messaged them saying that we couldn't figure out how to get our slide show to time correctly, and they fixed it for us. Thanks again, Kyle!

Matt · Married on 10/03/2015

Jeff and Spotlight DJ’s did a great job! A short time before the wedding, we met with Jeff so he could get a feel for what we wanted, and what type of crowd we would have. We also met him at the venue so he could get a feel for the location. During the wedding, he was able to adjust to what we wanted and what kept people on the dance floor. We pretty much had a packed dance floor all night. We were definitely happy. Reasonable prices as well.

Priscilla · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeff was very friendly and fun to work with! He made our wedding reception into a great party feel that I was looking for! They also did the music for the ceremony which turned out great! A lot of the music I wanted to hear at the reception, we got to hear, and the party was jumping for hours! I loved the games we got to play, and he always kept checking in with me to make sure that everything was going well and if there was anything that needed to change or we wanted to change, because he understands that things do change even on the day! I recommend them to anyone who needs star djs!

Brian · Married on 06/20/2015

Spotlight DJ’s knows how to throw a good party. We had a short ‘must play’ and ‘do not play’ list that they abided by, but for the most part, we trusted their expertise in keeping the dance floor moving . . . which they did. And just as important as the music, they were the ones who made our entire reception ‘flow.’ They announced the dinner time, wedding party entrance, bouquet toss, etc. and were really on top of the timeline we provided them. It was wonderful to have DJ’s who knew what they were doing, which allowed my wife and I to really enjoy our night. On top of all that, they were super-friendly and had a good sense of humor.

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2015

Jeff and his team did a Great Job. He had a sense of urgency in responding to all emails as the wedding was being planned and was always available. There was a minor issue with the sound at the outdoor ceremony as the minister was speaking, but they had a back up mic and all was good. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. Jeff was great to work with. Asked alot of questions to be able to personalize the evening and he delivered.

Elise · Married on 05/30/2015

Our entire experience working with Spotlight DJs was fantastic. Jeff, the owner of the company, was so helpful in answering all our questions when we were researching DJs. About two weeks before our event, we met with Kyle who would actually be the DJ for our reception. He was so professional and personable and left us with no doubt that he'd do a great job. On the night of our reception, he and his colleague Steven did such a great job making sure everything ran smoothly. We had given Kyle certain types of songs we didn't want to play, and he was so great about checking in with us on questionable song requests. He and Steven totally nailed the transition from early evening dancing to the late-night crowd and played an amazing mix of music that kept our guests dancing all night! We feel that having the right DJ can make or break your reception, and Spotlight DJs definitely made ours a total success. From the music, to the color-fade uplighting, to the dance floor light show, everything was perfect and we highly recommend Spotlight DJs (and especially Kyle!) for any event!

They kept the dance floor full all night and kept our guests entertained and engaged. Extremely satisfied with the services we were provided by Spotlight DJ. We are still having guests comment on how great of a job they did.

justin · Married on 04/18/2015

My wife and I had spotlight dj our wedding the 2 djs were set up quick n before our wedding started they played the music we wanted. During some of the collective dances where people didn't know the moves they wernt afraid to jump on the dance floor n lead the way over all we had an amazing time thanks to them

Kristen · Married on 12/27/2014

Spotlight DJs was incredible to work with and they truly made our wedding an awesome experience. The professionalism, attention to detail and ability to maintain interest and fun throughout the event was incredible. Having Spotlight DJs as an MC took away a lot of stress, because we knew that Jeff would deliver and make the wedding run as smoothly as possible. We absolutely loved our experience with Jeff and would recommend anyone to use Spotlight DJs!

Jeff, Nick, and Kyle were awesome to work with. They played great music and provided lively entertainment as well.

Adam · Married on 08/02/2014

We had a GREAT time at the wedding. Thank you so much for your great work both during the ceremony and the reception. Quite honestly, we knew from when we first met with you that you would do the best job. You were well organized, punctual, and friendly. Throughout the wedding planning process your attention to detail helped to put us at ease. Your suggestions and ideas also helped to give us a better sense of what the big day would be like. We were really happy with the "name in lights" and the accent lighting for the ceremony and reception. Both of these were mentioned by many guests as a cool feature that helped to make the venue even better. The music and microphones worked great for the ceremony. We watched some of the videos from the event and everything sounds great. Many thanks again for your work during the reception as well. Your equipment, appearance, and DJ skills helped set the tone for the speeches and getting the crowd to settle down when needed and to get pumped up as the music started going. We were both really happy with the music selections throughout the night and how well you kept the crowd out on the dance floor. Overall, it was a 5 star job and we're happy to recommend you to friends in the future.

Jeff was awesome! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. Music selection was great! We had people dancing all night. I would definitely recommend him!!!

Robert · Married on 05/10/2014

Jeff and team did an outstanding job for our wedding. He would answer relentless calls and emails when we had changes or msitakes and meet us at locations to go over the wedding plans. The time line that Jeff did for our wedding really solidified the day for us. It was spelt out and coordinated to perfection.

The day went so smooth and our guests just loved the play lists from spotlight!!

The lighting in the room was unreal. Matched our colors perfectly and really brought it all together.

If your searching for a DJ in the greater Milwaukee area look no further than Spotlight DJs.