Southern Charm Photography Reviews

4 | Cypress, TX

4 Reviews for Southern Charm Photography

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2003

Jena and Stacey were the best. We were very pleased with the quality of our pictures. We placed our order and had the order a few weeks later. We could not have asked for a better photographer! He captured so many memories on film that we will have forever! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/07/2008

Angela · Married on 11/24/2007

Stacy was great! He was a huge hit at our reception, and his work was amazing! I would definitely recommend Southern Charm for your wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2008

Kathy · Married on 07/15/2006

I enjoyed working with Southern Charm for my wedding photos. Stacy was really awesome and helped move things along when my coordinator did not. His photos were pretty good... but I would have wish for more artsy pictures. I told him that we were not posing people, so he got quite a few candids, and they were very nicely done. But, like I said, I didn't really get as many art shots as I have seen from other photographers, or even on their site. I loved that I got the rights to my photos and have been able to do what I want with them... make them into my own art shots. All in all, I felt like we got a pretty good deal and have appreciated his work for almost three years now.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Amber · Married on 04/29/2006

1.5

i loved stacy as my photographer. he was soooo much fun and so easy to get a long with. my photos turned out amazing. the only problem is i had to call to get the rest of my order a year after my wedding. they were moving at the time, but if i never called i would have never gotten my order. i am still missing a cd of all the pictures and its been almost 2 yrs. they are great people just a little unorganized

Sent on 12/06/2007