Southern by Design Weddings + Events Reviews

2 | Beaufort, SC

2 Reviews for Southern by Design Weddings + Events

Lauren · Married on 06/05/2015

Kylie at Southern by Design literally saved my sanity. My fiancé and I are from New Jersey and decided that we wanted to have a small destination wedding in South Carolina...easy right? I was so wrong. It quickly became a nightmare trying to coordinate everything from so far away. I found Kylie and she instantly calmed my nerves. She spoke with and met with vendors for me, made recommendations, and really understood our laid back beach wedding (yet still elegant) vision. Every time I spoke to her, I instantly felt more calm and confident about everything. The day of the wedding she hopped right into the craziness, made the venue look beautiful and wrangled everyone to where they were supposed to be. Our wedding day was perfect! I can't recommend Southern by Design Wedding and Events enough! If you're looking for someone who is knowledgable, understanding, organized, and creative...then Kylie is definitely your girl!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Southern by Design Weddings + Events's reply:

Lauren, you are so sweet! It was a pleasure working with you + Shane!

Rebekah · Married on 11/08/2013

When I first got engaged I had this idea that I would just save a few bucks and plan the whole thing myself, but little did I know how much planning that really meant doing. At first things seemed to be going ok but as the months crept by the stress of doing every little thing started to take it's toll on me. You don't realize how much there really is to do until it's all on you and yet at the same time I was so worried to hire a wedding planner in fear that they would just take over my special day and make it what they thought it should be. Luckily I found Kylie and to say she acceded my expectations is an understatement. She had so many helpful ideas but the best part was if I didn't like an idea it was no big deal. I was still able to tweak my wedding and have things just the way I wanted them without all the stress and worry. The wedding was absolutely perfect and my only regret is not calling her sooner.

Sent on 06/23/2014