Sky Green Music Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• William
    William H. Getting married on 04/05/2022

Amazing experience even during covid!

This was the second time I hired Sky, and even though she already set the bar high the first time, I found myself amazed, impressed, and in awe. My mother recently retired as a nurse, and I wanted to remind her that even though that wasn’t who she was anymore, she would always be my “Mom.” I had a plan in place for something outlandish and spectacular, but then COVID spoiled that, but it was a blessing in disguise. I reached out to Sky for help.
    If you’ve never spoken with Sky, she is the most warm and friendly person I’ve ever met. We discussed a few ideas, before she helped me realize a gift so intimate and special: the first song I remembered my mother singing when I was a child! In a VERY short period of time, she made a personalized video of this song. She even adjusted a few lyrics to make it even more special to me and my mom. After my mother bawled from loving it so much, she shared it with a few friends who also shared the video with comments like “amazing” and “this is the most special gift I’ve seen!” In less than five hours, it has almost 100 views! When you hire Sky, she brings so much heart to the table!
    I was about to stop here, but in true Sky fashion, she outdid herself. During her research, she learned I was born on my mother’s birthday. She just sent ME an unsolicited happy birthday video with a song she caught me singing along with her from 2 years ago! This woman embodies the words “professional” “gifted” “talented” and “thoughtful.” If you’re thinking of hiring her, STOP THINKING AND DO IT!
  • Belen
    Belen P. Married on 08/01/2020

Look no further: sky is the very best

Where do I start? My fiance and I were originally planning to get married August 2020. (Small wedding in Coronado Bay with ~50 people) We found Sky on Wedding Wire and fell in love with her voice and music that she posted on Youtube/website. We immediately booked her with the intent of her playing our quick ceremony and cocktail hour. With COVID at its worst, we canceled and were unsure of another date. She was extremely understanding and flexible. Flash forward to the last week of October 2021 the hubby and I decided to just get it done Dec. 5. We changed the plan to 25 total guests and a ~2 hour dinner with music after the ceremony. I immediately called Sky who was absolutely on board. She made sure to speak with me over the phone and keep email communication all the way up to the wedding. She thought of everything from song selections to overall wedding timing, to even making sure our wedding officiant had everything he needed regarding a sound system. She is probably one of the most personable, genuine, and kind people I have ever met. Even from multiple phone conversations I could not be more excited to work with her. (Like seriously ya'll at the end of my wedding I asked her if we could be friends.)

Now about her music skills... YOU GUYS.... Her videos do NOT do her justice. Sky literally MADE the experience at our wedding. She was fabulous with getting our small group involved; played beautiful songs and rocked them. She was also our MC and had every detail planned out for group announcements. (i.e, first dance, cake cutting, etc.) It's been 8 weeks since the wedding and our family and friends still talk about how amazing and talented Sky was. If I could do it all over, I would hire her again and again.
    I am extremely grateful to Sky for all that she did to give us a beautiful wedding to remember. If you want the very best; you have officially found it with Sky Green!

Sky Green Music Weddings's reply:

Belen Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! It was such an honor to play for your wedding! You and David are the sweetest and most fun couple ever! I absolutely loved getting to know and work with you during the planning process and I am so happy we’re now friends!!! Wishing you both the very best and I hope to see you again soon!!!
    Mari R. Married on 07/26/2019

Talented!!!!

Thank you to Sky for adding to the beauty of the wedding. Her voice and musical talent is amazing!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing musician and personality - perfection!

I have no idea how we got so lucky to have such a talented musician at our wedding! Sky is a superstar! Not only is she an amazing vocalist and guitarist, but she is also so sweet and easy-going! She even let us borrow her bubble machines for our “grand exit” at the end of our wedding (how amazing is that?!).

She met with my husband and me at an adorable coffee shop when we were in the planning process to get a sense of what we had in mind. She was willing to learn songs, and there were no limits! She took the time to understand us and our story, and then curated a perfect playlist to convey that during our wedding! She even asked if we have a preference as to what she wore -- black, wedding colors or something else!

When I hear the songs she played during our ceremony, it transports me back to that moment of walking down the aisle, seeing my friends, family, parents, and my now-husband.

Sky played during the pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We had a small, intimate wedding of 40 people, so we were not looking for a huge ensemble. But honestly, even if we had a wedding of 250+ people, I would still hire Sky! Our guests asked how we met Sky because they thought she was a longtime friend. Turns out that we stumbled upon her page on WeddingWire, and are lucky to now have a lifelong friend!

Sky Green Music Weddings's reply:

I feel so honored that I got to be a part of your wedding day and meet your amazing family and friends! It was such a beautiful evening.
    I absolutely loved getting to know you both and I had so much fun going through the wedding planning process with you and bringing your visions to life.
    I feel so blessed to call you friends! Congratulations again and I hope to see you both again soon!
    Sarah Married on 04/13/2019

So wonderful

Sky was so wonderful during the wedding planning process and the day of! She was so flexible and helped us have our dream wedding. All of our guests said they loved her music! We would recommend her to anyone!
    Lacie Married on 12/14/2018

Wedding Ceremony

I can’t say enough good things about Sky. I had unconventional wedding ceremony songs and she learned every one. She made our entire wedding ceremony perfect. I HIGHLY recommend her for every occasion. She’s seriously the best, not only as a musician but as a person. She was very responsive, professional and heloful through the whole process. She is one of the sweetest people I’ve met, and she really did make my wedding perfect.
    Deb Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful and talented musician....

We loved working with Skye. Warm, accommodating and extremely talented. She was very timely when we had questions returned emails and calls very promptly.
    I loved choosing our favorite songs from her set-list and she also learned our wedding song for us!! That's pure talent!
    Our guests really enjoyed her music and energy. Next big party I have, I'm hiring her without hesitation. We are so glad we hired Skye and will always treasure our wedding day, much in part because of her wonderful music!

Hi Deb,
    I am so glad you and your family and friends enjoyed the music! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day! And I would love to play for you again if you ever need music for an event in the future!!
    All my best!
    Sky
    Julie Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful, talented, and easy to work with!

Sky was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. She's versatile, fun, and does a great job personalizing her music to fit the occasion and the couple. And, she's completely no-stress to work with. You can't go wrong with her - she's the best!
    Monica Married on 08/04/2018
    Sky was easy to work with and very organized. She communicated with my day of coordinator to make sure everything went smoothly. She made a custom father daughter dance song from me, which turned out amazing! My dad did not know about it and was surprised. Thank you for doing an amazing job!!
  • F
    Fernanda Married on 07/09/2018
    My fiancé and I hosted an engagement party and wanted to stray away from the typical playlist/DJ approach by having some live music. We couldn't have made a better choice.
    Sky was amazing! All of our friends were asking who she was. She has a perfect voice and the most likable personality. Most of the songs were her choice, but we also had a few requests, which she gladly accepted and did a wonderful job. If it wasn't for her, the party would not have been as perfect as it turned out to be.
We love Sky and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants their event to be special and stand out from the boring clichés.
Thanks for the wonderful day, Sky!
    Kimberly Married on 05/19/2018
    Sky was great! She was super sweet and worked with my husband and I on different songs we wanted for our wedding ceremony. She was easy to get a hold of and very flexible. Her music was amazing and she knew every song we requested. I highly recommend using Sky.
    Angela Married on 04/28/2018
    Sky was an absolute gem to work with. Organized, punctual, warm, and TALENTED! Her music selection uplifted the whole day and her positive vibes and smiles throughout the day added that extra something to turn a gathering into a special event. Thank you, Sky!

Sky Green Music Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Angela! It was an honor to play for you and Eric as you celebrate this special time with your friends and family!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 11/04/2017
    Sky was an absolute JOY to work with! Her response time was less than 24 hours, which as a stressed out Bride was so wonderful! She made the process of booking her services quick and easy. Sky custom creates a song list to perform for your event based on the type of music you like. She is incredibly considerate! She will learn any songs you would like her to perform and will even coordinate what she wears to match your wedding colors. On top of everything she has a beautiful voice! Our wedding guests truly enjoyed listening to her sing. I can’t thank her enough for being a part of our special day!
    Morgan Married on 10/21/2017
    Skyler is a perfect addition to your wedding day! It was SO EASY working with her which is every bride’s dream. She gets things done, problem solves on her own, and ensures that she prepares the songs that are exactly the style you want. I gave her very little direction and she figured out where to play, where the electricity/setup would take place, etc. She dresses to the occasion and has an amazing voice and can play the guitar very well. She’s perfect for weddings as she knows how to make the ambiance romantic and beautiful without “stealing the show”. She even went a step further and helped out the wedding coordinator with our guest book table setup after she was ready to go. She’s punctual and has a very bubbly and warm personality. We’ve gotten many compliments afterwards about her from our guests. I highly recommend Sky to anyone looking for live music during their wedding!
    Jerry Married on 09/30/2017
    Sky is absolutely incredible. She sings and plays the guitar so well; she is very talented. She can play many different songs of all types. She can make you want to get up and dance or she can touch your heart with her exquisite songs. She is a true artist.
    Sky is the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met. She truly cares about everyone and their experience at an event. She tries to get everyone involved when she performs. I highly recommend Sky. I found her to be exceptional in all ways!
    Bill Married on 07/01/2017
    Sky Green is an amazing professional in every imaginable way. When you hire her, you get more than just a singer. You get an experience. From the first phone conversation, it’s apparent she loves her work, but it goes beyond that. She invests in you. Before long, you’ll stop seeing her as someone you hired and start seeing a dear friend trying to help make your day incredible! She asks detailed questions about your event, venue, and theme to ensure she gives you exactly what you want AND need. All these question ensure you AND your guests enjoy the show. She was prompt, dressed appropriately, and came prepared for issues and last-minute requests that always arise. Her pricing is ASTOUNDING, especially when you consider everything she brings to the table.
    I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Sky play on multiple occasions, and I recommend ANYONE looking for a fully immersive experience to check her out. First off, she travels light. It’s simply her and her guitar, but don’t let that fool you. If there’s something she can’t do with that guitar, I haven’t found it yet. Even more awe inspiring, the second she opens her mouth, you’ll see why it’s just her on stage. How THAT much voice is packed into that small of a performer seems to defy the laws of science. Further, her repertoire is expansive. Whether you like country, rock, jazz, or even some blues, she has you covered. Have something specific you want to hear? With a little notice, she can learn almost anything. Most importantly though, she reads the room very well. Sky has the enviable skill of filling a room with life while not distracting from the event.
    When you hire Sky Green, you can rest assured that the music aspect of your day is in remarkable and capable hands!
    Mrs Married on 03/26/2011
    Sky Green brought magic and memories to our rehearsal dinner night. A real highlight of working with Sky was that she helped my soon-to-be-husband arrange a special dedication to me that was completely unexpected and so beautifully done! Sky worked with us to create the perfect set list for the guests and the environment of the venue. She was professional, affordable and of course - very talented! With so many vendors to deal with, I was grateful that Sky always got back to me and was a clear communicator. A big thank you to Sky from us! I highly recommend Sky for your special event!
    Nigel Married on 09/23/2017
    Sky was perfect. We contacted her last minute after a cancellation from another musician, she happened to be available, and she was exactly what we needed for our special day. The guests all commented to us on what a nice addition she was. We would definitely recommend her.