San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number

About Avonlea Strings

Avonlea Strings performs extensively as a string duo, but we can easily form a string trio or quartet. Erin and Victoria have over 30 combined years of experience performing at weddings and other special events. We play with professional and highly trained classical musicians all across San Diego and Orange County.

Erin and Victoria first met while playing a San Diego wedding in 2006, and have been great friends ever since. Together, we have performed in many groups such as San Diego Symphony Orchestra, Orchestra Nova, California Chamber Orchestra, Classics for Kids, and Opera Pacific. Music has been part of each of our lives from an early age, and we both look forward to sharing our lifelong musical passion and talents with you on your special day.

evpop
victoriapo
erinpo
lupinrin
evpop

1 Reviews for Avonlea Strings

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2014

I hired Avonlea Strings to play the ceremony music at our recent wedding. Victoria and Erin were such a pleasure to work with. They arrived on time and everything went so smoothly! I really wanted contemporary music to be played as guests entered and exited the Church. All other vendors that I contacted wanted to charge an additional fee, but Victoria was happy to accommodate! I was lucky enough to be “hiding” upstairs in the choir loft where they were set up so I was able to listen to their beautiful music before I walked down the aisle. I think it calmed me down a little too! Victoria and Erin were great and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Avonlea Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin