1031 Angus Court, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Vintage Strings

Vintage Strings is a San Diego based string ensemble active in the San Diego wedding scene for over 20 years. We offer several different string groups from duet groups to our premier group, our quartet. The quartet is our flagship ensemble offering a large classical repertoire covering all the much loved wedding standards Pachelbel Canon, Wagner Bridal Chorus, Mendelssohn Wedding March, Ave Maria plus many more as well as an ever expanding pop song list with titles like Marry Me, Sway, Shut up and Dance and All of Me. The trio has all the classical too with a limited pop selection. The duet ensembles (violin/cello, viola/cello, 2 cellos) are strictly classical. Custom arrangements of that special song are available for a small fee.

Our musicians are all highly trained and bring years of performing experience to each event. We are familiar with many of San Diego's most popular venues: The Prado, St. Francis Chapel, The Marston House, The Lodge at Torrey Pines plus many others.

Let us help you craft the wedding of your dreams with the warm sounds of string music.

Follow Vintage Strings on

07 081330
07 081332

23 Reviews for Vintage Strings

don · Married on 10/21/2017

We had Vintage Strings do our duaghter's wedding last weekend and were very impressed with their professionalism, flexibility and talent/quality - highly recommend them for weddings!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Laurie · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolute 5 star musicians! I am not a musician but my husband is (50 + years) and he agreed. He will comment if he hears someone out of tune or just not talented. Priscilla so very easy to work with as I am not from the San Diego area. Replies via email were immediate. She accommodated all my daughter's requests. Price was very reasonable if not less than others in the SD area. I have 3 daughters left to marry and I would definitely go straight to Vintage Strings if any of them choose to marry in the SD area.

Sent on 10/18/2017

We used the Vintage Strings quartet for our wedding in October 2014 in Costa Mesa and they did a fabulous job. We had them play the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Working with Priscilla was really smooth, and I got to pick the ceremony music and cocktail hour music from their extensive list of classical and popular songs. I had a great time going through their song list and was impressed by how many well-known and current pop songs they offered. On the day of, I was so excited to hear the songs I had chosen and their music sounded beautiful. It added a nice touch of class to both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved hearing familiar songs and we got many compliments about how great the string quartet was. Both our ceremony and cocktail hour were outside and we had no issues being able to hear and enjoy the music from either location. I highly recommend the Vintage Strings for any quartet where you're looking to add a touch of class and some music fun, they are really excellent!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Award

Vintage Strings Pricing

Vintage Strings Price Rates

Vintage Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances

• Gaslamp Floral
    Gaslamp Floral Wedding Florists

Vintage Strings are top notch! They always sound amazing! They are prompt, professionally dressed, and very nice to work with. I love hearing them warming up or playing while we are setting up our florals! Highly recommended!

• 1031 Angus Court San Marcos, 92069 See on map