Shine Blowdry Bar Reviews

8 | Richmond, VA

8 Reviews for Shine Blowdry Bar

Patti · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect in every way!

My daughter was married on April 13, 2018. She chose Shine for hair and makeup for herself, her bridesmaids and me. I was so impressed with the ladies' professionalism, courteous manner, skills, and just being down right pleasant. All of the girls (10, counting the bride) were gorgeous. Also the price was very reasonable for hair and makeup for 10 girls. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Shine Blowdry Bar's reply:

Thank you and your daughter Mrs. Nanny so much for allowing us to be a part of her special day!! We definitely appreciate the feedback!! We love what we do and it reflects in our work!

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2018

Great wedding hair and makeup

The entire team at Shine was AMAZING! They listened to all my nervous rambling, checked out the multiple styles I had in mind, and came up with something that was simply perfect. Everyone was so warm and delightful and talented!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Shine Blowdry Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback Amanda!! You were a absolute breeze to work with and you were a beautiful bride!! We are so glad that you chose us to be a part of your special day!!
  • User2936759 · 1+ year ago

I loved Krystal from the moment I met her. She calls bridal clients “my brides” because she feels responsible for taking care of them. We had a very fun morning at Shine that set the tone for the whole day. Our hair and makeup were gorgeous, even my teen and tween stepdaughters looked adorable.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/24/2017

I couldn't be happier with my overall experience with Shine and Blowdry Bar. Krystal, the manager, is super easy to work with and very accomodating, understanding, and in tune with your needs throughout the process. They also are prompt and affordable, especially for coming off-site to my hotel. Kathy did my hair (which is thin and frizzy so quite a task already) and I have never gotten so many compliments in my life! It was classic, Columbus, and smooth. I had her do one thing at the trial and then completely switched it up on her the day of the wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job!! Caitlyn did my make-up and gave me the exact look I was going for. I was stunned with how my skin looked n eyes popped! These girls were both so easy-going, professional, detail oriented, and just generally good people who were easy to talk to. Makeup and hair is so important to feeling good on your big day and it really set a tone early on for that happy buzz you feel all day! These two also did a fabulous job with my other bridesmaids. Jessica was also with them, made my other bridesmaids equally as happy! Thank you Shine and Blowdry Bar!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Shine Blowdry Bar's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of you all's special day!! We really appreciate the glowing review!! You and your party were absolutely beautiful!!

Jessie · Married on 04/06/2013

SHINE was absolutely incredible and I couldn't have been happier having them work with me on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shine Blowdry Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie!! You made a beautiful bride!! Thank you for the feedback!!

Katriona · Married on 10/21/2017

My 6 bridesmaids were sent off to Shine Blowdry Bar for hair and makeup. When they returned to the venue, they all looked stunning! I know a lot of places that do hair well but make-up can often be tricky but they all looked flawless! One of my bridesmaids even remarked that she loved her make-up look so much more than her own make-up she had done for her wedding in another state a year ago! This place was worth it! Bride and wedding party were 100% satisfied!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Shine Blowdry Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Katriona for the positive feedback!! We do appreciate you allowing us to being a part of your special day!!

Kristen Doyle · Married on 07/13/2019

4.2

Great experience and everything went smooth.

Our hair and makeup turned out great! We were ready ahead of schedule which took a lot of stress from the day. The girls did a great job and we had a good overall experience!

Sent on 08/02/2019