943 Preston Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map Phone number

About Glo-Out Glamour Bar

We understand that you have a lot of planning to do in preparation of your upcoming wedding day and we would like to offer you the convenience of on-location beauty services. As a fully qualified Makeup Artist and licensed Hair Stylist team we are confidant that we can exceed your expectations. Our experience is backed by our commitment to ongoing training and certification in the latest beauty services including (but not limited to) eyelash extensions, airbrush tanning, airbrush makeup, and hair extensions. If you feel that you are in the position to book your beauty team for your wedding day please visit www.facebook.com/nbmakeup to view more work as well as features.

Follow Glo-Out Glamour Bar on

Glo-Out Glamour Bar 7
  • Morgan and Tommy

Morgan 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Dream wedding hair!!

Glo鈥搊ut was fantastic!! Working with them for my wedding was so easy and straightforward. They are also extremely accommodating. At my first consultation I had discussed a look with my hairstylist Mariah. She did a great job, but after leaving I wasn鈥檛 happy with it. I called the salon and the manager and Mariah worked everything out and I came in again. Mariah kept trying new things until I was absolutely thrilled with my hair. She was so thorough and sweet, I was 100% assured that when it came to the wedding it would be perfect.
    On the day of the wedding Mariah did a perfect job!! She also was so fun and wonderful to work with. I was so happy to have her by my side!!

Glo-out is a beautiful and talented salon. You can鈥檛 go wrong here!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Sara

Sara Power 路 Married on 11/17/2018

The Loveliest

Lawren and Kelsey are so incredibly wonderful! They did my hair and makeup, in addition to 12 other people. They made our morning of preparation so fun and relaxing, and did an impeccable job for each and every person. We all looked beautiful, and we owe it all to them!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Nicole Eisenberg 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Nikki and team are the best for wedding hair and makeup!

Glo Out Glamour Bar was a hit for my hair and makeup! I used Glo Out for engagement pictures and on the big day for me and the wedding party. Glo Out has a new 'getting ready' space for wedding parties that was perfect for me, my girls, my mom, and my now mother-in-law. It is decorated with adorable lights and decor and has a couch, couple chairs, small refrigerator, and bar top. We could stash our stuff, have mimosas, and had plenty of room to bring in trays for lunch. Besides that area, we had so much fun getting beautified--we took over the main space in the salon and were all finished (10 in total) in less than 5 hours. The hair and makeup not only looked amazing, but it also held up for the entire night!! Nikki (the owner) and her team are a delight to chat with and are incredible hair and makeup professionals; I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Glo-Out Glamour Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

• Angelica & Co. Weddings
    Angelica & Co. Weddings Wedding Planners

All things beauty are covered by Glo-Out Glamour Bar. Not only is their staff professional and polite, but they are all wildly talented! I trust them both with my bridal styling for their hair and makeup needs but am also a loyal customer for all of my personal beauty services!

• 943 Preston Ave Charlottesville, 22903 See on map
    4342931251 (Other Phone Number)
    4342931251 (Fax Number)