Shane Co. Reviews

Shane Co. 3
  • Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 11/03/2019

But the ring

Shane Co has an excellent and affordable choice in wedding ring options. Every time we visited Shane Co, the staff was always so kind, professional, patient and extremely helpful. We ended up changing my husband’s ring and there was absolutely no issue whatsoever, the process was so easy! There’s quick turn around with resizing, as well. Do yourself a favor and consider Shane Co as the place to find your wedding rings!

Shane Co. 4
    Sent on 12/15/2019

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Pearls were gorgeous

Got classic pearl earrings and a bracelet. Very happy with the result.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Racheal

Racheal Lamar · Married on 06/01/2019

Jeweler for rings

I absolutely love my rings that my husband picked out for us! They are so helpful and their warranty is amazing 😊

Shane Co. 5
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Kory · Married on 10/07/2017

We purchased my wedding set at Shane Co in Walnut Creek. They were very professional and they really are no-pressure sales people. We looked at a few engagement rings and then found the right one. We also got to pick out the loose diamond and they showed us different colors, carat, etc within our budget.

I also love that they have a lifetime warranty if you bring your ring in to get cleaned twice a year!

Sent on 03/12/2017

The service was very impressive. They were quick to help with any questions and issues we had. They had the best prices of everything we saw, and the quality was excellent.

Sent on 01/13/2016

My fiance got my engagement ring here, and I couldn't be happier! They helped my fiance pick out the perfect diamond and band. When my fiance realized he wanted a different band, they were very flexible and changed out the band- and I'm so glad he did because my ring is perfect!

I love that they will resize my ring for life if there are any changes needed, and maintenance on my ring for life. I recently brought my ring in for its six months cleaning, and loved the service and attention to detail. We will be returning to purchase my wedding band and my fiance's wedding ring here as well!

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

I have nothing bad to say about the Shane Company. Their jewelry selection is beautiful and pricing is fair. They offer financing and they give you a great warranty on the jewelry you purchase. Their staff is helpful and polite, very professional and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Vickie

Vickie Magaña · Married on 10/05/2019

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

Poor Customer Service

We bought my Rngagement Ring there. It is Beautiful. Went back to get Grooms Ring. We were only customers in the store. Several employees stood there and stared at us. No one some to us or tried to help us. After 15 mins another woman walked in the store and they immediately asked if they could help her. She said no I am just browsing. At that point I said evidently you don't want our business. Then they asked if they could help us. I said yes 15 mins ago you could have. Now we are going across the street to Jareds.

Shane Co. 6