Seven 10 photography Reviews

1 | Surprise, AZ

1 Reviews for Seven 10 photography

Michelle · event on 08/31/2013

Erin of seven 10 photography has been nothing short of a God-send. My fiancé and I are so glad we have hired her to 'capture the magic' of our engagement and upcoming wedding. Erin took time to get to know us, learn our likes and hobbies, and collaborate on photo ideas. She then scouted multiple locations to find the one that was the perfect blend of my fiancé and me for our engagement/save-the-date shoot.
    Erin made our shoot very relaxing and fun. Even though she set-up our location perfectly, it didn't feel staged or forced. She has a way of making you not even notice the camera in her hands, which is a good thing because my fiancé doesn't like taking pictures.
    And her pictures! Oh my goodness, they are stunning! Her attention to detail and editing skills are phenomenal. We were also impressed with how quickly we were able to see the edited proofs. Everyone who has seen her pictures of us can't stop raving how great they look. I can't wait to see what she has in store for our big day!! I whole heartedly recommend seven 10 photography to anyone.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Seven 10 photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! I am so looking forward to your wedding day in March!!