Kate Grutsky Photography

Peoria, AZ View map Visit website
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Kate Grutsky Photography is a wedding photographer and videographer team based in Peoria, Arizona. At Kate Grutsky Photography we value our customers. Our passion is to build relationships with our clients and being able to capture all the special moments of their life. We offer customizable packages to make your day truly special!

Services offered:

Kate Grutsky Photography offers multiple packages to fit your needs and budget. All photos are delivered through an online gallery and you will be able to share, download, and order prints, cards or options for wall art. Wedding albums are available as well. Second photographer is available upon request. We offer an engagement session, boudoir sessions or any other outdoor or studio sessions.

Kate Grutsky Photography also offers videography services to provide you an all inclusive photo and video experience on your special day. Book Photo and Video packages and receive a 10% discount on BOTH!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Emily Married on 02/20/2022

Incredible

I am in AWE with how amazing Kate was! our second shooter, Rebecca was also incredible. They had my back the whole night and helped me so much! Not only incredible photographers but also amazing people! I highly recommend Kate to photograph your wedding!!
    Anamica Married on 11/18/2021

Great photographer for our wedding!

Kate was a pleasure to have as our wedding photographer. She was punctual, precise, and clear on her instructions. She had plenty of creative ideas and made sure that our special day can be remembered looking back. We would highly recommend her as your wedding photographer!

-Anamica & Zachary
    Eva C. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing & Memorable! Very happy!

I loved working with Kate Grutsky Photography! Very professional, responsive & friendly! I booked for my wedding & was very pleased! I checked out other photographers but wasn’t a fan of the cost for just 2-3 hours photos only (no video). After seeing Kate’s portfolio & her extremely reasonably priced services, I contacted the studio. Everything was easy & well communicated. Kate was also flexible as we ended up extending our booking an extra hour. The day of the wedding, we worked with Rebecca. She was incredible!! She was also very helpful with her wedding experience when there were moments we weren’t sure how to do things. I’m currently waiting for my whole album but I’ve already got a sneak peek & extremely happy with what I’ve seen so far! Amazing!! I plan on working with Kate in the future! Highly recommend!!!

Real Weddings

• Jen & Matt
    20 photos · 09/25/2021
  • Tiffany & Ryan
    10 photos · 07/10/2021

Deals

Kate Grutsky Photography 1
Discount

Book Photo and Video packages and receive a 10% discount on BOTH!

Pricing

Team

Kate
Kate
Owner

My name is Kate and I'm the owner of Kate Grutsky Photography. I will be happy to capture your special day!

9190 W Union Hills Dr Ste 103 Peoria, AZ, 85382
Location of (Kate Grutsky Photography)
9190 W Union Hills Dr Ste 103 Peoria, AZ, 85382

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding