Lexi Wyatt Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Mesa, Arizona, Lexi Wyatt Photography is a service dedicated to capturing the unforgettable moments of your wedding day. Owner Lexi Wyatt considers herself a people person through and through. She is extensively experienced in wedding photography, and her favorite part of her job is the social aspect. She treasures getting to know each couple she photographs and representing their union as authentically as she can. Lexi’s wedding portraits strive to capture the romantic sparks of each celebration.

The photoshoot element can often be a point of stress in an otherwise wonderful wedding day. However, Lexi uses her practice of directorial prowess and down-to-earth communication to ease any nerves the couple may have. She aims to make the wedding party’s time in front of the camera one of the highlights of their day. Lexi’s dedicated wedding package includes high resolution images, multiple shooting locations, Trash The Dress sessions, and a second photographer if necessary. The end products are available as digital files, canvas prints, and photo albums. Though based in Arizona, Lexi Wyatt Photography is available for destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

Rachel D. Getting married on 09/02/2022

She is Just as Excited as You Are!

Working with Lexi is such a dream! She was looking forward to our big day, almost as much as we were. We chose her for her true-to-color and vibrant editing style! We didn't want washed-out photos and she did phenomenally! My fiance - now husband - is sometimes nervous in front of the camera, but Lexi sets the mood, directs her clients and takes the most beautiful candid shots with no nervousness needed! Her turnaround time is always impressive and her sneak-peeks are to die for. We have taken photos with Lexi 3 times now, and I will for-sure be taking more with her in the future. I want Lexi to capture all of our families biggest moments! I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 04/08/2022

Incredible

Lexi was everything we could have wanted in an engagement and wedding photographer! I came across her amazing work when she photographed my best friend's wedding and engagement and I was obsessed. Not only were the photos of incredible quality, but she was so personable in her interactions! When my now-husband had proposed, I knew I had to have her for our future photos. Lexi offered a consultation meeting with us where we all got to know each other and she learned what was important to us as a couple so she could ensure to capture what mattered to us. I was hoping that our personalities would come through the photos and Lexi did just that and more. She made our engagement session personalized to us and kept the fun going! The photos are vibrant and full of life and captured the laughter and joy. Leading up to the wedding day, she communicated thoroughly and discussed what I was looking for-- I completely trusted she would work her magic so I had that much less to worry about on the wedding day. She was a key player on the wedding day and I loved feeling like I had another friend for support and to guide the flow of the day. I would highly highly recommend Lexi. She is so sweet, efficient, thorough, and excellent in her craft. It is so worth investing in quality humans who produce absolutely high quality work!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa B. Married on 10/16/2021

The best choice for Phoenix photos!

We just had our wedding Saturday and don't get our pictures for another few weeks but we already know we're going to love them! Lexi was incredible. She's extremely professional and just overall amazing at her job. We aren't the best at taking photos but she made us feel so comfortable that it was easy. She had a plan ready to go and made sure we got the most of our time. She even sent us a couple of pictures that night (which we weren't expecting)! I'm excited for our reveal in a few weeks but my husband and I already agree that even without seeing all the photos, we know Lexi was the right choice and are thrilled we got to work with her! Thank you, Lexi!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner