7132 E 24th Lane, Vista, CA 85365 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Snappin' Photography

Sweet Snappin' Photography is a wedding business located in Vista, California. Tanya Bras, the founder of the company, specializes in adventurous wedding and elopement photography. Utilizing a passionate style of photography, Tanya aims to document authentic moments as they unfold in front of her camera. She strives to capture the genuine emotions and movements between two people in love in order to curate the visual story of their relationship.

Tanya makes an effort to get to know all of her clients prior to their wedding day. Therefore, couples can feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera on their special day. Sweet Snappin' Photography offers three wedding packages and one elopement collection for couples to choose from. All of Tanya's photography collections include at least five hours of coverage, a sneak-peak image, a private online gallery, and printing rights. Her elopement collection offers couples five hours of coverage for events with less than 30 guests. The following amenities can also be obtained through the company:

• Additional hours of coverage

Sweet Snappin' Photography 4
  • Morgan

Morgan Trahan · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding review

Tanya was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did she fly from California all the way to Vermont, but when she was there she kept everyone in line with what to do and where to be. I was able to get in all the shots I wanted to and more! And not to mention Her pictures are a girls dream come true!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Sweet Snappin' Photography 6

Elyse Slimmer-Parrotta · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing, down to earth Women who worked with me to ensure we got the pictures we wanted.

Tanya with Sweet Snappin Photography was absolutely great. She was very quick to respond to my messages and answered all of the questions I had. She met with me a few times prior to the wedding to discuss packages, pricing, pictures I wanted, and a timeline. I actually felt more prepared for my day once I had my final Meeting with Tanya. She is a very good listener and goes over every detail to make sure we were both on the same page before the wedding day. Tanya was early the day of and made me feel very comfortable when she was taking pictures. Also my pictures turned out amazing! I now I have memories of my wedding forever!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Sweet Snappin' Photography 7
    Sweet Snappin' Photography 8

Sweet Snappin' Photography Pricing

Sweet Snappin' Photography Price Rates

Sweet Snappin' Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints