313 N Gilbert Rd #300 Gilbert, Mesa, AZ 85234 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 15

About Suzy Goodrick Photography

I'm Suzy! I’m an intimate wedding photographer for unapologetic badasses. My favs include my husband, road trips, urban hikes in search of new coffee shops and photographing rad couples in love. I’m a fan of anything with a little kick to it, like desert sunsets, Thai food, and Moscow mules (preferably from my neighborhood pub).

I like to keep things laid-back and stress-free while making sure all the logistics are taken care of for you. Being organized is my jam, but I’m flexible enough to change the plan when it’s needed. Leading up to the wedding, we’ll chat often, making sure we are prepared for whatever your day holds. There is nothing more beautiful than living in the magic of the moment, and I will be there every step of the way to make sure that you can do just that.

Chasin’ dreams is kinda my thing, and your girl here wants to talk about yours. Let’s chat.

Follow Suzy Goodrick Photography on

Real Weddings 668 Photos

16 Reviews for Suzy Goodrick Photography

Pauline Nguyen · Married on 11/03/2019

RUN!! Don't walk to book Suzy as your Photographer

I am so happy the universe brought us to Suzy and her amazing work. Suzy is an amazing human being (and photographer)!! We worked with her for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day (8 hours). She is extremely professional and highly organized. She was one vendor I NEVER had to worry about because she was always SO on top of things. She definitely made our lives easier leading up to and on our big day! Her work itself is absolutely incredible. We did want want to go with the 'light and airy' look for our photos, and her work far exceeding any of my expectations. I am so happy I have them forever and made the decision to leave them in Suzy's hands.

Suzy has a very calming vibe and always made me feel like everything was perfect. For example, I had a dress malfunction during my portraits and Suzy never made me feel like I should panic, she simply started to take care of it herself and immediately contacted my wedding coordinator to have a sewing kit ready in my room. If she wasn't there to keep me calm, I can think of a few situations where I might have become anxious or nervous! She is totally transparent and event gave advice and recommendations for us for planning unrelated to photography! She is such a sweet person and I highly recommend working with her and supporting her business. She so very much deserves it - we're happy to have made a friend in Suzy :)

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Suzy is a dream. Book her.

Suzy is a DREAM. Finding our photographer was the number one priority for our wedding. I personally love photography, and knew we’d cherish our images for years to come. I spent the first month of our engagement looking through photographers, but as soon as I visited Suzy’s website and read her tagline: “Intimate wedding photography for the free spirit”, I contacted her immediately. As someone who’s usually behind the camera rather than in front of it, I was nervous for being able to get natural looking moments. At our first meeting all of those nerves melted away. Suzy is a true professional and immensely talented, but she’s also just a genuinely kind person who makes you feel comfortable immediately. She leads you through everything and makes taking pictures feel like the most natural thing ever; with breathtakingly beautiful results. She captures emotion and memories, not just pictures. BOOK HER.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Tatum · Married on 11/03/2018

Slaying and miracle working

When I say Suzy helped to make our dreams come true, I mean this with all of my being. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I knew that I wanted my wedding day to be captured through a unique, tone-setting, romantic lens. Suzy did exactly that. From day one she was not only one of the most supportive, positive aspects of the wedding planning, but she also took the time to get to know my husband and I on a personal level. I truly believe this allowed for her to capture our love, friends, and family in the beautiful, honest way that she did. I’m happily tearful as I write this because it is such a blessing to reflect back on her impact on our wedding day. Thank you Suzy, from the deepest parts of my soul; you are a miracle worker.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Award

Suzy Goodrick Photography Pricing

Suzy Goodrick Photography Price Rates

Suzy Goodrick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3300.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Mike Goodrick Music Wedding Musicians

Suzy Goodrick is one of the easiest photographers to work with. Her clients constantly brag about her when we work together. Every wedding I've worked with her has been a breeze and she's been super helpful. Definitely recommend her if you're looking for a great photographer and new friend!

• 313 N Gilbert Rd #300 Gilbert Mesa, AZ, 85234 See on map
    4155175836 (Other Phone Number)
    4155175836 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Suzy Goodrick Photography)