Suzy Goodrick Photography

Gilbert, AZ View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

I'm Suzy! I’m a wedding photographer for desert babes and free spirits. My favs include my husband, road trips, urban hikes in search of new coffee shops and photographing rad couples in love. I’m a fan of anything with a little kick to it, like desert sunsets, Thai food, and Moscow mules (preferably from my neighborhood pub).

I like to keep things laid-back and stress-free while making sure all the logistics are taken care of for you. Being organized is my jam, but I’m flexible enough to change the plan when it’s needed. Leading up to the wedding, we’ll chat often, making sure we are prepared for whatever your day holds. There is nothing more beautiful than living in the magic of the moment, and I will be there every step of the way to make sure that you can do just that.

Chasin’ dreams is kinda my thing, and your girl here wants to talk about yours. Let’s chat.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Emily
    Emily W. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Photography Team in Arizona!

I can not stress enough how absolutely pleased I am with Suzy Goodrick and her team!!! They were such a joy to work with :) They helped to create my dream Fall Wedding. Samatha and Tessa were my actual photographers but Suzy was fully hands on deck. They are my go to for all future photography projects moving forward. 10000/10 recommend this team!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 10/03/2020

Suzy Goodrick - The Photography Goddess

Suzy Goodrick is a phenomenal photographer. We came across Suzy through word of mouth from a fellow photographer friend of hers that recommended we book our engagement session with her. We were traveling to Arizona for a vacation and decided that it would be incredible to have our photos taken in Sedona. Her skills and vision aligned with ours, and the final product "wowed" us so much that we decided to also book her for Boudoir, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Day and Bridal photos for our wedding back in Western North Carolina. Additionally, we further booked her for our Honeymoon shoot in Yosemite National Park. She is THAT good! We chose Suzy for her personality, talent, vision, skill, "vibe", and ability to make those of us on the otherside of the lens feel at ease. We wanted a photographer who would capture our love for the outdoors, our lifestyle, capture "in the moment" photos, capture the love and laughter, and know how to capture the perfect photo ops. Suzy did everything she could to empower and coach us into really feeling like our best selves in front of the camera. There wasn't a dull moment or time where we felt self-conscious. Every moment was exhilarating and intimate. Suzy was always on top of her "-ish" and was very responsive to our many questions and concerns. She really has her clients best interests at heart. I could expect a response from her within 24 hours, and usually much quicker than that. Suzy helped put together our timeline in conjunction with our planner, put together a photo list for family, and pull together photo pose "must haves". We felt that we were being guided by a true professional. The made working together very easy and collaborative. When she dedicated time to us, she was fully invested, 100%. She'd schedule introduction meetings to initially get to know us, and phone calls and zoom meetings to follow up. What really stuck out to us was her love and passion for trying new techniques when it came to photography. It was not the "basic" wedding photos you'd see - white and bright. they were moody, which deep warm colors. New methods for photo taking, photos in motion, etc. When we saw our completed photos, our jaws hit the floor. We cried, we laughed. They all truly told the timeline of our marriage beautifully. We will definitely be hiring Suzy for our next photography needs!
    Pauline N. Married on 11/03/2019

RUN!! Don't walk to book Suzy as your Photographer

I am so happy the universe brought us to Suzy and her amazing work. Suzy is an amazing human being (and photographer)!! We worked with her for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day (8 hours). She is extremely professional and highly organized. She was one vendor I NEVER had to worry about because she was always SO on top of things. She definitely made our lives easier leading up to and on our big day! Her work itself is absolutely incredible. We did want want to go with the 'light and airy' look for our photos, and her work far exceeding any of my expectations. I am so happy I have them forever and made the decision to leave them in Suzy's hands.

Suzy has a very calming vibe and always made me feel like everything was perfect. For example, I had a dress malfunction during my portraits and Suzy never made me feel like I should panic, she simply started to take care of it herself and immediately contacted my wedding coordinator to have a sewing kit ready in my room. If she wasn't there to keep me calm, I can think of a few situations where I might have become anxious or nervous! She is totally transparent and event gave advice and recommendations for us for planning unrelated to photography! She is such a sweet person and I highly recommend working with her and supporting her business. She so very much deserves it - we're happy to have made a friend in Suzy :)
  • illustration stars

195 photos · 10/05/2018
Chad & Daria
30 photos · 08/20/2017

Mike Goodrick Music Mike Goodrick Music Wedding Musicians

Suzy Goodrick is one of the easiest photographers to work with. Her clients constantly brag about her when we work together. Every wedding I've worked with her has been a breeze and she's been super helpful. Definitely recommend her if you're looking for a great photographer and new friend!

313 N Gilbert Rd #300 Gilbert, AZ, 85234
415-517-5836
Location of (Suzy Goodrick Photography)

Suzy Goodrick Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Suzy Goodrick Photography include in the starting price?

Suzy Goodrick Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Suzy Goodrick Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Suzy Goodrick Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Suzy Goodrick Photography offer?

Suzy Goodrick Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Suzy Goodrick Photography offer?

Suzy Goodrick Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Suzy Goodrick Photography offer for wedding events?

Suzy Goodrick Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Suzy Goodrick Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Suzy Goodrick Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding