Suzy Goodrick Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pauline N. Married on 11/03/2019

RUN!! Don't walk to book Suzy as your Photographer

I am so happy the universe brought us to Suzy and her amazing work. Suzy is an amazing human being (and photographer)!! We worked with her for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day (8 hours). She is extremely professional and highly organized. She was one vendor I NEVER had to worry about because she was always SO on top of things. She definitely made our lives easier leading up to and on our big day! Her work itself is absolutely incredible. We did want want to go with the 'light and airy' look for our photos, and her work far exceeding any of my expectations. I am so happy I have them forever and made the decision to leave them in Suzy's hands.

Suzy has a very calming vibe and always made me feel like everything was perfect. For example, I had a dress malfunction during my portraits and Suzy never made me feel like I should panic, she simply started to take care of it herself and immediately contacted my wedding coordinator to have a sewing kit ready in my room. If she wasn't there to keep me calm, I can think of a few situations where I might have become anxious or nervous! She is totally transparent and event gave advice and recommendations for us for planning unrelated to photography! She is such a sweet person and I highly recommend working with her and supporting her business. She so very much deserves it - we're happy to have made a friend in Suzy :)
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/23/2019

Suzy is a dream. Book her.

Suzy is a DREAM. Finding our photographer was the number one priority for our wedding. I personally love photography, and knew we’d cherish our images for years to come. I spent the first month of our engagement looking through photographers, but as soon as I visited Suzy’s website and read her tagline: “Intimate wedding photography for the free spirit”, I contacted her immediately. As someone who’s usually behind the camera rather than in front of it, I was nervous for being able to get natural looking moments. At our first meeting all of those nerves melted away. Suzy is a true professional and immensely talented, but she’s also just a genuinely kind person who makes you feel comfortable immediately. She leads you through everything and makes taking pictures feel like the most natural thing ever; with breathtakingly beautiful results. She captures emotion and memories, not just pictures. BOOK HER.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 11/03/2018

Slaying and miracle working

When I say Suzy helped to make our dreams come true, I mean this with all of my being. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I knew that I wanted my wedding day to be captured through a unique, tone-setting, romantic lens. Suzy did exactly that. From day one she was not only one of the most supportive, positive aspects of the wedding planning, but she also took the time to get to know my husband and I on a personal level. I truly believe this allowed for her to capture our love, friends, and family in the beautiful, honest way that she did. I’m happily tearful as I write this because it is such a blessing to reflect back on her impact on our wedding day. Thank you Suzy, from the deepest parts of my soul; you are a miracle worker.
    Rachel Married on 06/03/2018
    My husband and I were the lucky winners of Suzy's passion project PHX Get Hitched. So not only was she the main photographer for our engagements and wedding, she went above and beyond to make sure everything for our wedding was perfect and well organized. Suzy is so easy to work with and is loyal to her clients and her community. She has a great eye and gave us some very unique, not cheesy, photos. She is great at directing and making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos are amazing and I cannot wait to display them in our home!!
    Keegan Married on 11/04/2017
    Suzy was amazing to work with, I am so happy that we found her. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera- something I thought was impossible. She was willing to travel to Payson with us (for free!) for engagements and froze her hands off for us for 2 hours so that we could have beautiful pictures done in the snow. She even had our engagements back to us already within 2 weeks. She is so down to earth and really easy to talk to. She was very helpful on the day of the wedding and walked us through everything. She had the wedding day timeline scheduled out perfectly and knew of the perfect spots to take photos. We have received tons of compliments on our wedding gallery and can't stop looking at the beautiful photos and reliving our special day. It really shows in her work that she loves what she does. I cannot thank her enough for being such a huge part of the wedding.
    Kate Married on 01/08/2017
    I would use Suzy again in a heartbeat! She was efficient, creative, passionate, fun, and timely. We loved working with her and we will recommend her to anyone!!
    Elana Married on 03/06/2016
    Suzy is outstanding! You could not find a better photographer dedicated to capturing your day, your way. Not only was she communicative, responsive, and absurdly talented, but she worked to get to know my wife and I on a personal level so she could deliver us a finished product that weren't just pictures of our wedding, but reflected our love and our unique story. Her shots are like something out of a magazine. She was hands down one of the best choices we made on our wedding day.
    Dawnielle Married on 10/03/2015
    Suzy Goodrick was very approachable, knowledgeable, and flexible to work with. She understood that we were on a budget which was really important to us. Suzy is so talented, and our beautiful photographs are proof! We absolutely recommend Suzy Goodrick Photography.
    Abigail Married on 09/18/2015
    My now husband and I were very happy with Suzy. Due to unfortunate circumstances our original photographer wasn't able to do our wedding. Just days before our wedding she referred us to Suzy and arranged the whole thing for us. Suzy was kind enough to take over and we absolutely loved her! We loved our wedding photos. Loved her professionalism, her awesome personality, and great attitude!
    Tiffany Married on 09/03/2015
    Suzy is wonderful and an amazing photographer! She went above and beyond the entire event and even brought an extra photographer! Her beautiful shots were featured in several local and national wedding blogs. You won't regret booking with Suzy!!
    Karla Married on 06/13/2015
    Suzy photographed my wedding in June 2015. From the moment we met I knew that I had nothing to worry about. She understood what I wanted and made the process a breeze. She did not treat me like another "gig" but took interest in all that involved my wedding and more! On the day of my wedding she talked me through all my stress and worries. She exceeded our expectation and capture the best moments that we of course will cherish forever. I'm thankful for her and extremely excited for what's to come in our life where we can have Suzy capture yet another milestone.
    Mary Married on 05/23/2015
    Suzy was creative and extremely talented. She provided an artistic eye and provided lasting memories beyond our expectations. Her Professionalism is a stand out in the industry. She is an artist that makes each event convey all of the best and most beautiful aspects of the day. We looked back in awe as her artistry portrayed every detail beyond our memory of the beauty she captured. We highly recommend her talent be the most important part of your day and insure that the value provided will exceed your expectations.
    Amanda Married on 04/25/2015
    When our original wedding photographer backed out due to a personal reason, we ended up finding Suzy through a friend of my husbands. She was amazing. From meeting us as soon as the next day to discuss options, to going to the venue to help find the best lighting. She was always responice to our ideas and always willing to do whatever was needed to make our day amazing.
    Brittany Married on 04/11/2015
    Suzy is amazing at capturing the moments that you will treasure most. Communicate any wants/expectations of Suzy, she will work with you and do everything she can to deliver the highest quality of work. I can't imagine having anyone else doing the same quality Suzy did. She truly cared about us and giving us everything we wanted!
    Amanda Married on 02/07/2015
    Suzy is such a stellar photographer. We originally decided to go with her because of her skill for capturing the details in a style that we loved. But we were also blown away by her reliability, speed of communication, and responsiveness to our requests.

I would recommend her without hesitation!
    Laurie Married on 04/26/2013
    Suzy was fantastic to work with! Her quality of photography along with her prompt delivery was second to none. I work in the wedding industry and had not worked with Suzy until the day of my son's wedding. I was so happy with everything she did I am now referring her to all my brides that have not booked their photographer!