Saaty Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Creative and Colorful Wedding Photography in Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and beyond.

It’s your love story. It deserves to be celebrated. Weddings and elopements are that celebration. The start of a journey you’re embarking on together. Each celebration is unique and should be reflected as such. Wedding photography is the timeline of your day filled with faces and places that you love. They are the experiences, which you will want to share with others. They are the moments, which you will want to revisit over and over.

For me, it all comes down to capturing your relationship. I am a visual storyteller who creates unique, thoughtful, and artistic photographs that will last a lifetime. Serving as a your photographic guide, I assist you in preparing for your wedding without the stress. Providing you with useful resources to plan your engagement session, find the best locations for photography, and create your individualized wedding day timeline – it’s easy and FUN.

You deserve to be present – experiencing all of the emotions on your big day. After all, it’s your story that everyone is celebrating. Let’s preserve it together.

480-415-3452 // Monica@SaatyPhotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 05/23/2022

Exceptional!

I hired Monica for a pre wedding photo shoot in the Grand Canyon and for the day of the wedding. Since I am located in MA I was so nervous to hire a photographer from across the country. Monica exceeded all my expectations. She is so personable and easy to work with and the photos are TO DIE FOR. Highly recommend Monica!!!

Saaty Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for the review Caitlin! I am truly honored that I was able to capture your special day. I had a fun time working with you two and your family during your elopement. You picked such an incredible location! I hope you had a great time on your honeymoon and come back to visit the Grand Canyon soon! :)
  • Seda
    Seda E. Married on 05/14/2022

Monica is amazing

Monica is such an amazing person to work with! We saw her name on another wedding website and decided to work with her because the reviews were great - which turned out to be a great decision! She is very friendly and professional. Once we received the pictures, we couldn't stop staring at them for almost an hour! Her lighting and framing of the pictures are an absolute perfection. Also, her friendly personality is really comforting throughout the wedding. I felt like she was a friend to us who took pictures of the wedding. Her assistant was also super helpful and a fun person to work with.

Thank you, Monica!!!

Saaty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Seda! Truly! It was such a pleasure to work with you during your engagement session and on your wedding day. I LOVED being able to join in your celebration with friends, family, and Pumpkin! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together :)
    Katie S. Married on 05/06/2022

Grand Canyon Wedding

We came from out of state to get married at the Grand Canyon and Monica was extremely helpful from the moment we first emailed her. She was always amazing at communicating and answering all of our questions and providing insight to our sunset ceremony. The pictures turned out beautiful and she got them to us so quickly! I can't recommend her enough.

Saaty Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for these kind words, Katie!! I am truly honored that I was able to join in your special celebration. Your ceremony was lovely!! I hope your first week as newlyweds has been amazing! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 05/15/2019
  • Rae & Nathan
    61 photos · 10/25/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul Life Passages, Jen Paul Wedding Officiants

Monica and I worked together at a wedding at Thornager's where I officiated. Monica is warm, personable, energetic-yet easy going, has a keen eye for detail and is very professional. I highly recommend Saaty Photography for your wedding!

809 W. Riordan Rd., Suite 100 Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
Location of (Saaty Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding