N Jamison Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Life Passages, Jen Paul

Life Passages, Jen Paul, based out of Flagstaff, Arizona, is a wedding officiant and ordained minister who provides services to a variety of wedding types. Whether you are seeking a spiritual service, non-denominational service, agnostic or a religious service, Life Passages would be honored to be a part of your ceremony. The ceremonies created by Life Passages are a direct reflection of the couples they work with: fun, beautiful, personable, and meaningful. Although located in Flagstaff, the company provides services to couples in Sedona, Grand Canyon, Page, Horseshoe Bend, Cornville, Williams, Winslow, Chino Valley, Prescott, and the greater Phoenix area.

Licensed in the state of Arizona, as well as any state in the U.S. except for Virginia and Tennessee, Life Passages provides officiant services to a variety of ceremony types and all religious beliefs. Services offered in their pricing include premarital counseling and customized vows. Ceremonies are legal in all states except for Tennesse and Virginia.

Follow Life Passages, Jen Paul on
Look of love
sedona wedding heather kadar 01
sedona nicholas hug
Life Passages, Jen Paul
arizona destination elopement photographer pretty
sedona nicholas barefoot
Two Brides in Oak Creek
Two Brides in Oak Creek
grand canyon kiss
Life Passages, Jen Paul
flagstaff wedding same sex gay
Life Passages, Jen Paul
flagstaff wedding same sex lesbian
Life Passages, Jen Paul
flagstaff wedding country club oakmont stock
sedona bridal party

Life Passages, Jen Paul 6
Life Passages, Jen Paul 7

Autumn · Getting married on 11/09/2019

The perfect officiant!

Jen with Life Passages was our perfect officiant! My fiancé and I decided to elope in Arizona, and we found Jen! Not only did she communicate with us through email to perfect our ceremony, but she also video chatted with us so that she could get to know us on a personal level, which made our ceremony amazing. By the end of the whole experience, Jen felt like a personal friend and she made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Autumn! It was so wonderful being a part of your secret elopement at Merry Go Round rock!
  • Drena

Drena Griffe · Married on 09/24/2019

Jen Made Our Special Day Breathtakingly Perfect!

My fiance and I had planned everything! Our small party was descending upon the Grand Canyon from Colorado for a destination wedding. The week prior to the trip, my sister - and our officiant - had an emergency situation come up that meant she could not perform our ceremony!! Oh no!

Before canceling/rescheduling our ceremony, we decided to try finding a new officiant in Arizona. Within a few hours, we found Jen whom I immediately felt a great connection with. She was unfortunately booked for the date and time we had initially chosen; even so, she offered us several alternatives, even referring us to a friend whom she felt might be a good fit. We liked her so much that worked with our group to adjust our travel plans so that she could perform our ceremony.

It was one of the best decisions we have ever made!

Jen was super professional, and also deeply compassionate and connected. Stepping in at the last minute, and especially filling the shoes of a beloved family member, must've been stressful - not to mention squeezing us into her already booked schedule. If she was overwhelmed, she never showed it! My fiance and I were overwhelmed, and Jen went above and beyond to keep us calm and collected! We trusted her completely and that trust ushered us into a magical ceremony, full of synchronicity and special moments made possible with her love and grace.

Since returning home, people have asked us, "Well, how was it compared to what you had originally planned (i.e., without your sister)?" It's not a fair question. When our initial plans fell through, that path ended. Jen wasn't just an alternative, as another last-minute choice might've been. Instead she became part of our mission and purpose in getting married. She never tried to fill the shoes of the one not present, but she wasn't meant to. Now, even though I missed my sister, I KNOW that Jen was meant to perform our ceremony! My husband remarked, "It was amazing working with Jen, and we only a week to prepare; what might it have been like if we'd been working with her all along?"

Well, it worked out as it did for us, and we don't have regrets, thanks to Jen. With utmost confidence I can say that Jen made our special day breathtakingly perfect!

Thank you so much, Jen, for all you did for us! Tlazocamati!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Wow Drena - I'm so touched and yes, it was an unbelievably magical ceremony. So incredibly grateful that all worked out the way it did. The beautiful components that you and your husband included were very special for me to witness (your blessing and his benediction). Also, watching his parents offer a blessing and welcome you into the family as well as watching your brother offer a blessing and welcoming your husband into the family - priceless. What a glorious sunrise ceremony at the Grand Canyon indeed! Much love to you both

Life Passages, Jen Paul FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 499.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 399.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 95.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Sonja Whisman
    Sonja Whisman Wedding Musicians

What a GREAT officiant! I've seen a lot of weddings as a violinist and I was really touched by her organization and very personal touch. Her presence and her voice is sweet and loving.

• Downtown Browne Productions
    Downtown Browne Productions Wedding DJs

Jen Paul is a fantastic officiant. We're always excited to hear when clients have asked her on board for their Ceremony. In particular we really enjoy how much emphasis she puts on getting to know her clients personally and bringing "their story" into the Ceremony so all their guests can enjoy hearing some of their most heartfelt lifetime moments. Her demeanor is calm and wonderful and her speaking voice is strong and clear yet gentle. Perfect for weddings and special occasions of all kinds. We highly recommend Jen Paul and Life Passages.

• Saaty Photography
    Saaty Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen Paul and I worked together at a recent winter wedding at Thornagers in Flagstaff, Arizona. Her officiating style was incredibly genuine, loving, and personal. It was easy to tell that Jen really took the time getting to know the couple and conveyed that through her ceremonial style. I had a great time getting to know Jen and working with her. I will be recommending her to my future couples!

• N Jamison Blvd Flagstaff, AZ, 86004 See on map