Life Passages, Jen Paul Reviews

170 Reviews for Life Passages, Jen Paul

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie B. · Getting married on 11/02/2022

Warm and Welcoming!

Jen Paul was a lovely and kind addition to our Sedona Wedding! She was helpful with planning and providing other local vendors for the event. She met with us before the wedding as well and the day of we could not have had a more warm and welcoming ceremony! Thanks Jen!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • M Martinez

M Martinez · Getting married on 09/03/2022

An Amazing Officiant!

Jen was an absolute amazing officiant, she helped my partner and I plan, and coordinate a destination elopement. The ceremony was beyond perfect and our family and friends had nothing but amazing things to say. Thank you Jen!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Virgil

Virgil M. · Getting married on 02/05/2022

Jen made it easy!

We got married on a low budget and as weddings go very quick timeline, and Jen was available and helpful in setting everything up and making our special day special!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Virgil! It was a sweet ceremony in the snow! Wow!!! Wishing you and Karen many, many years of love.
  • Jessica

Jessica W. · Getting married on 01/10/2022

She is the best!

Jen was there to help in the beginning of our wedding. We were running late and she helped out with all the small details that we hadn't even figured out yet. She did a great job with the ceremony. She helped us set up what were were going to say, and even helped add some extra things like a sand ceremony for the kids, that we were unaware of. The moment was magical and one I will never forget.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Craig S. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Wedding renewal ceremony

Jen went out of her way to make sure every detail was just right for us.
    We felt very comfortable with her, it was like she had known us for a long time.

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Lynn

Lynn M. · Getting married on 12/01/2021

The best officiant ever!

My now husband and I live in Miami and decided to elope in Flagstaff. We had six weeks to do this! By chance I found Jen's website and high ratings, and just felt she was perfect. And she was! She didn't just tell us to send her the money and she would meet us at the mountain (we got married outside) - she made us do some homework! She got to know us through a questionnaire and other assignments, and we actually learned some cool things about each other! By the time she met us at sunrise on New Years day in 13 degree weather (YES she's very flexible) -- we felt we knew her and she knew us already! Jen is warm, smart, loving, professional and very accomadating to make your special day -- YOUR DAY. She personalized every single part of our ceremony and above everything, she listens to you!! We highly highly recommend Jen. But beware - you're going to fall in love again - but this time with her!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Laura S. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic experience

Jen made our day absolutely spectacular! She took the time to carefully craft our unique ceremony centering on our wants and needs.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Marco

Marco V. · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Intimate ceremony

Jen was able to accommodate our wedding on short notice. She was very professional and really took the time to get to know us as a couple prior to preparing our ceremony.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Elizabeth B. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Jen is awesome!

Finding Jen to preside over our ceremony in Sedona was kismet. After calling several other officiants in the area and being treated as just another customer, my first conversation with Jen was a breath of fresh air. I didn't expect to be put on a pedestal by anyone, but I did expect that officiants would want to know my name and my husband's name, or something about us, other than just our credit card information. With Jen, we truly felt like and know that she cares about the couples she presides over. We did several pre-marital coaching sessions with her which were thought-provoking and fun, and helped us figure out "why" we chose each other (sometimes difficult to put into words). Jen crafted a beautiful, personal, special ceremony with so many lovely personalized details and gave us an experience that cannot be matched. The few guests that joined us commented on the beauty of the ceremony and that Jen is an excellent speaker. She is! We consider Jen our forever friend and feel lucky to have found her. Highly recommended -- Jen will not disappoint and you'll be glad you chose her! Thank you Jen.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Kate Z. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Officiants are crucial - Jen is worth every penny!

Jen was amazing! I can't stress enough how important it is to have an officiant you like and trust with your most special day. Jen was so kind and supportive. She truly captured everything we wanted in our ceremony and she let us customize it to our heart's content. Our family members were especially impressed with Jen and so moved by her words. Her energy truly made our ceremony just perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Allison

Allison L. · Married on 04/12/2021

An amazing experience

Jen was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. She was incredibly responsive, supportive, and patient through the process of designing our ceremony. The ceremony process was very collaborative and the end result was perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Mikey

Mikey K. · Married on 04/05/2021

Helpful, attentive and meaningful

Jen Paul is a fantastic wedding officiant. In short, she gave us the best ceremony we could have hoped for. She listened to our story, understood what was important to us, and made an experience that my wife and I look back on with fondness. Once we decided to elope in Arizona, we began looking for officiants through standard web search. The first few we contacted sounded a bit over the top and maybe a bit pushy. Jen, on the other hand, was wonderful, accepting, and helpful from the start. She created a lovely ceremony for us that matched our tastes perfectly. She gave us the chance to read through the ceremony to make sure it would be comfortable and feel just right. She included selections from literature that we felt spoke to us, and she substituted poems we wrote for each other rather than the traditional vows. The day of she went on a short hike with us to a beautiful location our photographer (who was also great and also recommended by Jen) had found. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and I am glad we stumbled across Jen Paul's website when we did.

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/27/2021

Warm and positive energy!

Jen was great to work with for our wedding! She was incredibly organized, kind, and patient (sorry we were always perpetually late on our deadlines!). She came to help with our rehearsal and I could tell that she really cared about our personal preferences and that she listened to us. Jen exudes such warmth and kindness that you can't help but feel comfortable and maybe even a little bit empowered too. Thanks Jen for all your help and for being such an essential part of this milestone in our lives!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Kate

Kate W. · Married on 03/12/2021

Unbelievably special experience!

The care and effort that Jen put into crafting our elopement ceremony made the day so special. Somehow through zoom chats and questionnaires she was able to create a ceremony that truly felt like us. I wouldn't change a single thing about that day and I highly recommend Jen to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole W. · Married on 03/08/2021

Jen did an amazing job officiating our wedding, we would recommend her to everyone!

Jen was very thoughtful about taking us step by step through the process of planning our wedding. We loved working with her and the ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Gabe

Gabe R. · Married on 03/02/2021

End of Winter Flagstaff Wedding

Jen was fantastic working with my now wife Meagan and I. We live 5 hours away from Flagstaff, but there were no hiccups in arranging the wedding ceremony with Jen. She was very flexible, respectful to our personal beliefs/wishes, and professional. Very pleased with the entire experience! Thank you Jen!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah L. · Married on 02/27/2021

Heartfelt and Romantic Ceremony

Jen was the perfect officiant for our elopement in Sedona. She sent us a very detailed questionnaire and crafted a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony based on our answers. The attention to detail and the care she put into the ceremony script was obvious the entire way through. Jen acted as an advisor and also made us consider aspects of the ceremony we hadn't thought of to ensure everything ran smoothly (who holds the rings? who straightens the bride's train?). On the big day, she hiked up to our ceremony spot (she's incredibly dedicated!). We laughed and cried during the ceremony; afterwards, everyone mentioned how beautiful it was. Jen is warm, caring and talented. You will not regret hiring her for your wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2021

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2021

Jen is fantastic!

Jen came recommended to us by our photographer Hailey Golich (also highly recommend), and we are so glad we chose Jen to officiate our elopement in Sedona, AZ. We are not from AZ, so we did a Zoom meeting to get to know each other prior to booking Jen as our officiant. We immediately liked her. Her demeanor is very warm, calm, and spiritual. Leading up to the wedding, Jen kept us on track with regular communication. She was very patient with us, as we sometimes procrastinated or were not as prompt to respond to emails! She walked us through the process of what we would need to do prior to the wedding which reassured us that we wouldn't miss anything. I appreciated that she provided us many options to customize the ceremony and our vows. We had a great time during the ceremony and thought Jen really set the mood. I highly recommend Jen as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Megan B. · Married on 02/01/2021

Exceeding expectations

As we looked for our officiant to preform our wedding ceremony my fiancé and I knew we wanted our ceremony to be the highlight of our wedding day, we knew we wanted a warm & intimate feeling to be not only be something we felt but what our friends and family could feel as well and Jen delivered just that. She crafted one of the most loving ceremonies, she definitely brought tears of happiness to everyone there (my coordinator told me later she and my vendors even wept with happiness) with her ability to present and hold her audience. Jen made sure the entire process was smooth and simple, she was such a great communicator. Making the process something to enjoy and remember. I cannot praise her enough for her ability present, her talent is truly something special. Even the venue staff complimented me on her organization and leadership when it came down to the rehearsal and wedding day which as a bride is something I really valued as I wanted to enjoy the entire process. We are so so happy we chose Jen to be such an instrumental part of our wedding day. If you are considering having her preform your ceremony, trust in Jen to make your dreams come true.

Sent on 01/12/2021

Taylor M. · Married on 01/16/2021

Sedona Wdding

Jen did great! Exactly what we wanted and helped with everything along the way.

Sent on 04/01/2021
  • Andrea

Andrea B. · Married on 01/11/2021

An Unforgettable Ceremony

We are so lucky to have found Jen to officiate our elopement -- she is truly a master of her craft.

My now-wife and I decided to elope in Sedona, after two COVID-cancelled weddings. Our original wedding was going to be officiated by a close friend, as we were really looking for a personal feel for our ceremony. COVID may have gotten in the way of our original plans for a big wedding, but it couldn't stop it from being an unforgettable and personal experience.

With only a few weeks notice, Jen took the time to get to know us over Zoom and put together a ceremony for us that we'll cherish forever. Not only were the words themselves moving and eloquent, but the location (and transportation) she helped secure for us were more than we could have hoped for.

Jen is a deeply thoughtful and caring person and it really comes out in her ceremonies. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Keriann

Keriann R. · Married on 12/30/2020

Jen put her heart and soul into getting to know us and making our day so special!!

I can’t express what an amazing job Jen did officiating our ceremony in December. She was with us from start to finish really getting to know our love story and that was really special! We highly recommend Jen, she made our day truly magical!!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Kahley B. · Married on 12/12/2020

You won't be disappointed!

Jen was absolutely incredible! You get more than just an officiant with her, you get a teammate! She goes above and beyond to get to know you personally, and when you meet her for the first time in real life, you will feel like you have known her for years! We can personally vouch that she is dedicated, as she stood at the edge of the Grand Canyon with us during a blizzard! And without complaint might I add! She performed a beautiful ceremony for us that we will never forget! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Marysol A. · Married on 12/05/2020

Touching and personal ceremony

I needed a wedding officiant for my elopement at Horseshoe Bend in Arizona and I am so happy we hired Jen. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple,communication was excellent and she was punctual. She provided us with many ceremony components options and I loved how we had the liberty to basically custom make out ceremony and revise it until we were happy with it. Jen’s ceremony delivery was amazing. My guests said that was the most touching and most personal ceremony they have ever witnessed. I loved how patient, flexible and focused Jen was. She went above and beyond her duties. She helped us with taking pictures of “the reveal” when our photographer was running late, she picked the perfect private spot, she works great with pets and she even had a tissue for me. Jen made our ceremony special and I would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 01/18/2021