Life Passages, Jen Paul Reviews

133 Reviews for Life Passages, Jen Paul

• Lynn

Lynn Marie · Getting married on 12/01/2021

The best officiant ever!

My now husband and I live in Miami and decided to elope in Flagstaff. We had six weeks to do this! By chance I found Jen's website and high ratings, and just felt she was perfect. And she was! She didn't just tell us to send her the money and she would meet us at the mountain (we got married outside) - she made us do some homework! She got to know us through a questionnaire and other assignments, and we actually learned some cool things about each other! By the time she met us at sunrise on New Years day in 13 degree weather (YES she's very flexible) -- we felt we knew her and she knew us already! Jen is warm, smart, loving, professional and very accomadating to make your special day -- YOUR DAY. She personalized every single part of our ceremony and above everything, she listens to you!! We highly highly recommend Jen. But beware - you're going to fall in love again - but this time with her!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Laura Swarts · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic experience

Jen made our day absolutely spectacular! She took the time to carefully craft our unique ceremony centering on our wants and needs.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Allison

Allison Lazarus · Getting married on 04/12/2021

An amazing experience

Jen was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. She was incredibly responsive, supportive, and patient through the process of designing our ceremony. The ceremony process was very collaborative and the end result was perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Chris

Chris Yoder · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Wonderful vow renewal

I found Jen by searching online. I was initially hesitant because I was planning the vow renewal from across the country and it was a surprise for my wife. Within the first few minutes of speaking with Jen on the phone I knew she was the right officiant for this important day. She immediately put me at ease and took the time to learn about me, my wife, and my family. She had great recommendations for restaurants, flowers, a photographer, and sites for the renewal. The questionnaire that she sent before the ceremony was very comprehensive and allowed her an even more in-depth look at my marriage and who I and my wife are as a couple as well as individuals. When the big day arrived everything came together beautifully. My wife was so impressed that I pulled this off so well but the truth is that Jen made it easy for me! The ceremony was fantastic and I don't think there was a dry eye for those in attendance. Truly a day we will never forget! Thank you Jen for a beautiful day and experience!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Zach

Zach Delee · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Simply wonderful

Jen Paul was great to work with, and made our union so memorable. The ceremony truly matched the natural beauty of the landscape around us.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Monica

Monica Saaty-Pizzi · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Life Passages is the BEST!

Jen is SUCH a joy to have as a part of your big day. Working in the wedding industry has allowed me to witness more than a hundred ceremonies. Though each was wonderful in their own way – I have always been particularly moved by Jen’s warmth, sincerity, and ability to connect with her couples on a personal level. As soon as we were engaged, I knew we had to have Jen be a part of our elopement!

Jen’s process was easy and fun. She took the time to meet with us, discussed what we wanted for our ceremony, and assisted us in preparing for the elopement. We could not be happier with the elopement script she prepared. It is truly of reflection of our journey together. We can’t wait to read it on our anniversary every year.

Thank you so much for all you do, Jen! We highly recommend you to be a part of any special day! :)

Sent on 09/16/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Monica! It's ALWAYS been a joy to work with you and being a part of your elopement meant the world to me! I'm so glad you were pleased and that your ceremony reflected you and Jonathan. It was so fun to have your pups as a part of your big day. And, I enjoyed connecting with your parents. Love this pic!

Brittony Garrett · Married on 02/04/2020

Elopement Officiant in Sedona

Jen was absolutely amazing for our wedding atop of Merry Go Round Rock! We could not have asked for a better officiant. It was perfect!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Aaron Tebo · Married on 02/01/2020

We were beyond lucky to have Jen officiate our wedding.

The trend these days is to have a friend or family member go online and get a certificate to allow them to do officiate your wedding. DON'T DO THAT. You will not get an ounce of the experience that you would get if you hire a professional, specifically Jen.

The amount of professionalism, communication, and ease that came from hiring Jen is irreplaceable. From the very start Jen met with us to make sure we all clicked before we hired her. She felt like a close friend after the very first meeting. The best part of all of this is she has a very clear and easy to understand questionnaire that she sends both parties. From this questionnaire she builds the ceremony. It was so so so beautiful what she wrote, it was personal to my fiance and I, it was unique, and it was genuine. She allowed us to tweak and edit wherever we felt more comfortable.

She was 100% game for executing our funky unity ceremony and made the whole ceremony feel so natural and fun. Which was very important to us.

I had a number of guests come up after the ceremony and compliment how Jen did, they all thought we hired a friend because of how comfortable and personable she spoke about/to us.

The number one thing I can recommend about Jen, the thing that makes her the best choice for officiant, is the overwhelming calm she gave me the entire wedding process. Every communication, every meeting, every step of the way she was calm. She was encouraging, and I left every conversation feeling even more excited for my big day!

Then the day of the wedding came it she KILLED IT!!! I owe her the biggest thank you in the world for helping make my special day perfect. WE LOVE YOU JEN!

Hire her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy Noble · Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful!!

We were married on the Pink Jeep Tours in Sedona, AZ. Jen was our officiant and did a wonderful job!! She took the time to get to know us and put some personal touches to our vows. If you want a really good officiant look no further!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2019

Kind, transparent and easy to work with.

Jen got to know us and made the ceremony the highlight of our wedding. She told our story perfectly and everyone knew why we were together and getting married that day. I would highly recommend her for your officiant.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Kelly! Wow, I love the pic you shared with the smudging-what an incredible way to capture your ceremony! You two were wonderful to co-create with, very meaningful.
  • Shandler

Shandler · Married on 11/14/2019

Sedona Wedding

We had a small Sedona wedding with our moms and sister to join. Jen was great and even recommended a beautiful quite spot for our ceremony.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Autumn · Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect officiant!

Jen with Life Passages was our perfect officiant! My fiancé and I decided to elope in Arizona, and we found Jen! Not only did she communicate with us through email to perfect our ceremony, but she also video chatted with us so that she could get to know us on a personal level, which made our ceremony amazing. By the end of the whole experience, Jen felt like a personal friend and she made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Autumn! It was so wonderful being a part of your secret elopement at Merry Go Round rock!
  • Lexy

Lexy Anderson · Married on 10/26/2019

Jen was amazing

Jen went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony went perfectly for us. She was not only helpful but extremely knowledgeable. Everyone loved her! My husband and I really enjoyed working with her, and she exceeded our expectations. She really was amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks Lexy! I'm so glad you were happy with your ceremony, so beautiful at Cathedral Rock! It was such a sweet, intimate gathering.
  • Emily

Emily Ayala · Married on 10/26/2019

Jen Was Amazing

Jen was absolutely wonderful. She was so warm and personable. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and created a truly personal ceremony for us. She also led our rehearsal which was so helpful. She was very patient with everyone and kept things running smoothly at the rehearsal and on the big day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Lisa Phipps · Married on 10/21/2019

We are so happy we chose Jen to officiate our wedding!

Jen was absolutely amazing! Our ceremony was so personal, you would have thought Jen had been a close lifelong friend of ours. Neither my husband or I are fond of paperwork and were a bit intimidated by the in depth questionnaire we chose to fill out as part of our wedding package with Jen. However, after we had completed the forms, we felt the experience of filling out the questionnaire was a positive experience for both of us. We couldn't have been happier with the way Jen wove our questionnaire answers into our ceremony! It was a beautiful retelling of our love story and so much more. Our ceremony absolutely exceeded our expectations and I would definitely recommend spending the extra money to purchase the package including the questionnaire, it made all the difference! We also liked how Jen personalized our ceremony to our own spiritual beliefs. I have seen videos of other ceremonies she has performed, some involved Native American rituals, some were more "New age", others more Christian and we were so pleased that she did not try to steer the ceremony in any specific religious/ spiritual direction but rather personalized the ceremony to our own beliefs. We loved working with Jen leading up to our wedding and were so happy with our ceremony. Jen is the best and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks Lisa! Your elopement ceremony at Orchards Canyon on Oak Creek was so wonderful! Loved the spot you chose on the Creek. I appreciate your endorsement for the questionnaires as well as the personal touches.

Annabel · Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing!

Jen was honestly the best part of our entire wedding! She is so kind and really goes above and beyond to make sure everything is exactly right! We are so happy with our choice to hire her and would most certainly recommend her to everyone! Thank you Jen for making our day so special!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Annabel! The dream catcher that your Aunt made for your wedding arch was amazing! It was such a beautiful and intimate ceremony at Slide Rock State Park and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it.

Tatum Ortlepp · Married on 10/09/2019

amazing, patient, knowledgeable

Jen was so amazing to work with and exceeded our expectations for our destination elopement. She was so knowledgeable and offered many different services. She even braved the wind and weather with us ;) We couldn’t recommend her enough if you’re looking for an officiant our west!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Mcbride Bailey · Married on 10/07/2019

Wedding Ceremony

When my fiancé and I decided to plan an elopement, we chose Sedona Arizona as a perfect location to hold our wedding. I contacted Jennifer, and we immediately clicked. I felt like I had known her forever. When we discussed all the wedding details, she guided through the entire process. She help us connect with other vendors so we were able to contact a photographer, Florist, Hair And Makeup person, and all the other things required in order to make our day just perfect! She stepped my fiancé and I through a gorgeous process of having us complete questionnaires about each other and our relationship. Those questionnaires turned out to be our beautiful wedding ceremony and Vows woven together with prayers and poems. We could never have planned a more perfect day than what we both experienced! Jennifer was professional, kind, caring and really present with us the day of our wedding. The actual ceremony was so beautiful! We have some very special, magical moments that will last forever that we deeply treasure. She will always remain a special person in our hearts.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Cheryl! You and Marc are so fun! It was a deeply meaningful ceremony and I was so grateful to be a part of your big day and all of the planning. The Native American elements that were weaved in were so grounding and magical.

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Jen was able to craft a beautiful ceremony perfect for us

My husband and I were married in Arizona, but worked with Jen remotely in the months leading up. While the long distance was certainly a concern at first, Jen was very accommodating and took the careful steps to ensure we felt as comfortable as possible with her and the ceremony. Not only did she make the process simple and fun, but she also gave us ideas on how to include our family members and ensure our guests were engaged. She asked us the right questions and was very perceptive on the style my husband and I wanted (despite us only having a conceptual image in our head). You can certainly tell she's worked with a lot of couples and it shows!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Drena

Drena Griffe · Married on 09/24/2019

Jen Made Our Special Day Breathtakingly Perfect!

My fiance and I had planned everything! Our small party was descending upon the Grand Canyon from Colorado for a destination wedding. The week prior to the trip, my sister - and our officiant - had an emergency situation come up that meant she could not perform our ceremony!! Oh no!

Before canceling/rescheduling our ceremony, we decided to try finding a new officiant in Arizona. Within a few hours, we found Jen whom I immediately felt a great connection with. She was unfortunately booked for the date and time we had initially chosen; even so, she offered us several alternatives, even referring us to a friend whom she felt might be a good fit. We liked her so much that worked with our group to adjust our travel plans so that she could perform our ceremony.

It was one of the best decisions we have ever made!

Jen was super professional, and also deeply compassionate and connected. Stepping in at the last minute, and especially filling the shoes of a beloved family member, must've been stressful - not to mention squeezing us into her already booked schedule. If she was overwhelmed, she never showed it! My fiance and I were overwhelmed, and Jen went above and beyond to keep us calm and collected! We trusted her completely and that trust ushered us into a magical ceremony, full of synchronicity and special moments made possible with her love and grace.

Since returning home, people have asked us, "Well, how was it compared to what you had originally planned (i.e., without your sister)?" It's not a fair question. When our initial plans fell through, that path ended. Jen wasn't just an alternative, as another last-minute choice might've been. Instead she became part of our mission and purpose in getting married. She never tried to fill the shoes of the one not present, but she wasn't meant to. Now, even though I missed my sister, I KNOW that Jen was meant to perform our ceremony! My husband remarked, "It was amazing working with Jen, and we only a week to prepare; what might it have been like if we'd been working with her all along?"

Well, it worked out as it did for us, and we don't have regrets, thanks to Jen. With utmost confidence I can say that Jen made our special day breathtakingly perfect!

Thank you so much, Jen, for all you did for us! Tlazocamati!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Wow Drena - I'm so touched and yes, it was an unbelievably magical ceremony. So incredibly grateful that all worked out the way it did. The beautiful components that you and your husband included were very special for me to witness (your blessing and his benediction). Also, watching his parents offer a blessing and welcome you into the family as well as watching your brother offer a blessing and welcoming your husband into the family - priceless. What a glorious sunrise ceremony at the Grand Canyon indeed! Much love to you both

Mandy Kass · Married on 09/20/2019

Jen was absolutely fantastic!

Words cannot describe how amazing of an officiant Jen is! Her ability to tell my now husband and I’s story was incredible. I really wanted a ceremony that reflected us as a couple and she went above and beyond! So many of our guests complimented us on our officiant choice and how awesome Jen was at telling our story. She knew my husband and I have a sense of humor and she was able to incorporate that into the ceremony in the most effortless, yet elegant way. She has such a calm, beautiful presence and I am beyond thrilled that she was such a big part of our day.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Oh my Mandy! It was so much fun putting your ceremony together and sharing it at Sedona Golf Resort. What a beautiful day indeed. Loved Scott's goofy laugh being included and listening to your vows was so touching. Thank you!
  • Maggie

Maggie Northrup · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and Beyond Anything We Could Have Imagined!

Jen exceeded all of our expectations for our ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person, and the ceremony she created for us felt like she'd known us for years instead of just a few months : ) Our friends and family stated it was one of the most thoughtful and well delivered ceremonies they'd witnessed. Jen is simply the best, and I feel so grateful that she is the person who married my husband and I.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Well thank you Maggie, I feel equally grateful to have been a part of your wedding day. It was such a beautiful day at the Nordic Village and although we had a few drops of rain it cleared just in time. The log sawing was epic!

Tina Mallory · Married on 09/09/2019

Fantastic experience

Jen was amazing to work with! Took the time from the very first interview to get to know us and our love story. The way she listened and personalized the ceremony for us was noticed by all. She understood our vision, and made it happen. Great experience and would definitely recommend her! ♥️

Sent on 09/14/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Tina, it was such a blessing to be a part of your intimate gathering surrounded by the aspens. The tenderness you and your husband shared moved me. I'm so glad you were pleased.

Jadyn Fedrick · Married on 09/06/2019

She's family, not just an officiant

Jen is absolutely amazing! She truly cares about your big day and works with you to customize a ceremony that fits you. Jen talked with us on the phone, emailed us, even checked-in from time to time just to see how our plans were coming along. Jen was even willing to make the drive to a remote location for our elopement. Jen feels like a member of our family - one that will be included in major life events to come.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

So sweet Jadyn! What a fabulous location - the edge of the world - to get married! Your vows were so touching. One of my favorite moments was toasting you both after the ceremony!

Aleksejs Loginovs · Married on 08/30/2019

Awesome experience

We were very pleased to had Jen Paul as our officiant. She totally made our best day as special as it can be. Helpfull, experienced, kind and professional.
    Thank you Jen!