Life Passages, Jen Paul Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie B. Getting married on 11/02/2022

Warm and Welcoming!

Jen Paul was a lovely and kind addition to our Sedona Wedding! She was helpful with planning and providing other local vendors for the event. She met with us before the wedding as well and the day of we could not have had a more warm and welcoming ceremony! Thanks Jen!
  • M Martinez
    M Martinez Getting married on 09/03/2022

An Amazing Officiant!

Jen was an absolute amazing officiant, she helped my partner and I plan, and coordinate a destination elopement. The ceremony was beyond perfect and our family and friends had nothing but amazing things to say. Thank you Jen!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella S. Married on 05/12/2022

Jen was everything for us!

We couldn't have been happier with having Jen be apart of our big day. She brought such a comfort and peace to our special moment. She was so genuine and caring with our love story it was almost as if we knew her our whole lives! She was so helpful throughout the process. Whenever we had questions regarding our love story, marriage license, or ceremony locations in Sedona, she was always so responsive. Since we were coming from Florida, we knew we were in good hands with Jen in Arizona. We could not recommend her more! Jen is kind soul and is ESSENTIAL to any wedding day. You really can't go wrong! Thank you, Jen. We were so grateful that you were a special part of our journey.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Gabi for your kind and thoughtful words! I'm so glad that I could help you and Jarryd with your elopement. It was such a beautiful morning out on the red rocks with you both. Your vows were so touching, made me laugh and cry. Much love to you both.
    Chelsea O. Married on 05/05/2022

Magical to work with!

Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is kind, calming, professional, and very responsive. She put our minds at ease with all her guidance. She was very flexible when we changed locations and offered recommendations for crafting our ceremony. Jen has a way of story telling and her words were absolutely perfect! We can’t thank her enough for her time and energy throughout the entire process. Hurry to book Jen as your officiant!
    Regina H. Married on 04/09/2022

Dream Wedding Ceremony!

Where do I even begin? I am forever grateful that Jen came into our lives when she did. My now husband and I were in search of an officiant to marry us that would embody everything we had been looking for in an officiant. My original hope was that a friend or family member would marry us, and thank goodness that didn’t work out because then we wouldn’t of had the absolute dream of a ceremony that we had. From beginning to end, Jen guided us and made the process of putting together such a special and intimate ceremony EASY! I truly felt like she went above and beyond to get to know us and by wedding day I felt like we had known Jen for years. The dedication, thoughtfulness and passion that she pours into her work is so very apparent and makes for an unforgettable experience. We chose the Love Story ceremony for our wedding because we really wanted our friends and family to get to know our story from beginning to end, and they absolutely did. I never imagined so many guests would comment on how beautiful our ceremony was (not kidding… even some of our guy friends teared up which I thought was so sweet). Jen took everything we hoped for and dreamed of and created such a unique and personal ceremony that we will love and cherish forever. She spoke beautifully and seamlessly incorporated two different spiritual/religious backgrounds and created a ceremony that really spoke to both families. She also tied in a ritual to honor our parents, as well as honor the sacred land of Sedona. I especially loved that part since our wedding was a destination wedding and this gave our guests a very personable look into native traditions. I really don’t think we would’ve had as beautiful of an experience with anyone else. Jen was definitely our person. We truly wish we lived close to her so that we couple grab a cup of coffee and hang out… rehearsal and wedding ceremony just wasn’t enough! Jen was so professional and well-organized throughout the entire planning process and I wish all brides and grooms get this same experience. Do yourself a favor and choose Jen as your officiant for any of life’s celebrations and moments - you will not regret it! Thank you Jen for marrying us and being such an important part of a day we will never forget. We love you!

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Wow, Regina! I'm speechless! Tearing up too. I can't thank you enough for entrusting me with your dream ceremony. It was such an honor to be a part of your day. Love you Regina and Nolan and hope to hang out the next time you're in Arizona!
    Jennifer E. Married on 03/18/2022

Personal & Professional!

If you chose Jen to be your wedding officiant, you will be so grateful you did! Jen is such a kind and caring person, who is extremely professional and excellent at her craft! She was available for our small ceremony/elopement, and blew us, our family, & guest away with her beautifully crafted ceremony (many of our guest unexpectedly cried at her touching words!). Jen takes the time to get to know you as an individual and as a couple, and provides multiple options when writing your special ceremony. Communicate was quick and easy, and she was a vendor we did not have to worry about on our wedding day. Her energy was so calming and sincere, and we feel so lucky Jen officiated our ceremony!
  • Y
    Yesenia C. Married on 03/12/2022

Jen was awesome! Would definitely recommend

Jen was fantastic! Made it such a easy experience with me and my husband were so nervous. Thank you Jen! You were wonderful!
    Lea Q. Married on 02/22/2022

Beautiful Ceremony

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has such a calm and personable demeanor about her that you instantly feel a connection. She takes the time to get to know you so she can create the perfect ceremony that is unique for both of you. The ceremony was so beautiful, just as promised.
  • Virgil
    Virgil M. Married on 02/05/2022

Jen made it easy!

We got married on a low budget and as weddings go very quick timeline, and Jen was available and helpful in setting everything up and making our special day special!

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Virgil! It was a sweet ceremony in the snow! Wow!!! Wishing you and Karen many, many years of love.
  • Tjad
    Tjad O. Married on 01/22/2022

Jen is a Cupid

I am so happy we chose Jen to help with our elopement. Her understanding of spiritual matters provided us with the guidance to help launch our lives together in a new direction. We utilized her premarital sessions to help understand our responsibilities for our relationship. I am so grateful for her. She also knows how the spoken word can create reality and I love her for that. Thank you Jen.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Tjad, I have such a big smile on my face from your wonderful words. Many Blessings to you and Jessica
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 01/10/2022

She is the best!

Jen was there to help in the beginning of our wedding. We were running late and she helped out with all the small details that we hadn't even figured out yet. She did a great job with the ceremony. She helped us set up what were were going to say, and even helped add some extra things like a sand ceremony for the kids, that we were unaware of. The moment was magical and one I will never forget.
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 12/04/2021

Look no further - Jen Paul is the best!!!

Jen was the first officiant I came across when looking for an officiant. I read a couple reviews raving about her and decided to look no further. No regrets!! Jen is exactly who you need to make your day truly special. I was so happy she was able to officiate our intimate ceremony. It felt like a close friend being there.

Even though we only had a few months in between the time I first contacted Jen and our ceremony, we decided to do the premarital sessions with Jen, which I definitely recommend! Not only did the sessions help us solidify even more that getting married is the right decision and made us closer as a couple, it allowed us to build a relationship with Jen. She got to know us on a deeper and meaningful level, which made our ceremony that much more personal and special.

Jen takes the time prior to the premarital sessions to read your responses. You can tell she cares and is invested. We shared many laughs and tears as well. Our sessions with her gave us the opportunity as a couple to sit down and connect during such a hectic time. Jen always made us feel safe and comfortable. She was the perfect blend of personable and professional.

Jen was responsive with her communication throughout the whole process. She provided a draft of the ceremony script where we got to decide between several variations and were also allowed to edit or omit, if needed. It was absolutely beautiful. We cried multiple times throughout reading it. We were really glad she provided a draft before the ceremony because we were able to sit down and take in the words, whereas during the ceremony can be a little distracting to pay attention. We plan to continue to see Jen post-marriage since she does such a great job at connecting you as a couple.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Erika for this incredible review and for taking the time out to write it. I’m truly blown away! Now I’m crying, speechless.
    It was such a joy to go through the premarital sessions with you and Rob-you guys crushed it!!!
    Your intimate ceremony on Bell Rock was so very special and I loved meeting your family and friends.
    Much love to you both!
  • Lynn
    Lynn M. Married on 12/01/2021

The best officiant ever!

My now husband and I live in Miami and decided to elope in Flagstaff. We had six weeks to do this! By chance I found Jen's website and high ratings, and just felt she was perfect. And she was! She didn't just tell us to send her the money and she would meet us at the mountain (we got married outside) - she made us do some homework! She got to know us through a questionnaire and other assignments, and we actually learned some cool things about each other! By the time she met us at sunrise on New Years day in 13 degree weather (YES she's very flexible) -- we felt we knew her and she knew us already! Jen is warm, smart, loving, professional and very accomadating to make your special day -- YOUR DAY. She personalized every single part of our ceremony and above everything, she listens to you!! We highly highly recommend Jen. But beware - you're going to fall in love again - but this time with her!
    Christina S. Married on 11/09/2021

Meaningful & fun!

Through a video call and questionnaires Jen got to know us and our story.
    The process of answering questions about each other, then sharing our responses and reading the ceremony once it was finished was fun, romantic and made us stop and remember exactly why we were making this commitment.
    She created our ceremony so thoughtfully and hearing her read it on our wedding day made our elopement more meaningful than we had ever imagined.
    She is the sweetest person and I am so glad we found her to marry us!
    Eric J. Married on 10/21/2021

Perfect elopement

Jen helped make the most important day of our lives even more special. The ceremony that she crafted for us had everyone, including the photographer crying. The love and warmth that she helped to cultivate on our day will never be forgotten and neither will her beautiful prose.
    Kacee N. Married on 10/07/2021

Sedona Wedding

Jen Paul was our officiant for our wedding. From the beginning she was very professional, scheduled a first meeting over zoom to get to know us and followed up with emails and calls. She explained that the entire process in depth and gave us many options to make the ceremony our very own. She was flexible with us and made our day very special. We didn’t have to worry about anything regarding the entire ceremony, she took care of it all. I would highly recommend her for any wedding.
    Alisa Married on 10/06/2021

Beautiful ceremony

Jen was wonderful to work with. She really took the time to get to know us and wrote an amazing personalized ceremony. Multiple guests told us afterwards how amazing the ceremony was and how intimate it felt. If you want someone who will tell your story and create a custom ceremony just for you, then Jen is the right person.
  • Jerika
    Jerika Z. Married on 09/25/2021

She has the best energy

Jen, was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. She kept me calm, she was so understanding and the story she created for our ceremony was perfect. Truly, I would recommend Jen over and over again.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Oh Jerika!!! Thank you so much! These pics are spectacular! Your ceremony in Sedona was the best and I’m so glad I could be a part of it and help you find the calm. Wishing you and your family many years of happiness and many blessings. Much love, Jen
    Lauren A. Married on 09/11/2021

Jen is an AMAZING Wedding Officiant

If we could give Jen more than 5 stars for everything we would. From the beginning she was eager to work with us and is so easy to work with, she had great suggestions and helped make our ceremony unique to us. Everyone who attended keep telling us how amazing it was and that’s all thanks to Jen!

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! What a joy being a part of your ceremony and meeting your families! So glad you were more than pleased with your wedding ceremony!
  • Debbie
    Debbie C. Married on 08/28/2021

Professional, organized and thorough

Jen was charming and down to earth. She was warm and friendly at the ceremony, adding nice personal touches to create a very special day. Would highly recommend her for all parties looking to get married by an officiant that is very open minded and kind. Thank you Jen for making our day memorable@

Alan and Debbie
  • Theresa
    Theresa E. Married on 08/25/2021

Super Fantastic

Jen did an amazing job! She really made our ceremony unique and special to us. I'm so glad I chose her.
    Justine Married on 08/25/2021
    Jen Paul performed a vow renewal for my husband and I this past August and we were blown away, not just by her beautiful nature and warmth but also by how she “got” who we were and tailored the ceremony so perfectly. Jen is caring and compassionate and cares so deeply. Her warth and professionalism eased my mind and helped make the ceremony so care free. Basically all I needed to think about was showing up. Jen did the rest. She created such a beautiful, heart felt, memorable experience for us. She even included our daughter in the experience which meant made it even more special. I could go on and on. The ceremony was perfect and Jenn was such a magical part of our day.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Oh my goodness Justine! It was so wonderful to be a part of your vow renewal at The Grand Canyon. What a wonderful tradition you have renewing your vows in a unique place every year. I’m so excited to hear about your daughter’s career as she grows up since we think she may pursue the wedding industry. She did a great job saying -you may kiss the bride!!!
    Laura S. Married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic experience

Jen made our day absolutely spectacular! She took the time to carefully craft our unique ceremony centering on our wants and needs.
    Susan Married on 07/10/2021

Jen is wonderful!

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Jen to be our officiant for our intimate wedding! She is thoughtful, incredibly kind and detail oriented. Jen exceeded our expectations in making our ceremony everything we could have dreamed of! Since my husband and I were not in Arizona before the wedding, Jen scheduled a Facetime call with us. She got to know us and we got to talk about what we envisioned. She really customizes everything to make it special and personal. With her help, we created exactly what we wanted and we will always treasure that beautiful day. Thank you Jen for going above and beyond!