Life Passages, Jen Paul Reviews

149 Reviews for Life Passages, Jen Paul

• Virgil

Virgil Mathes · Getting married on 02/05/2022

Jen made it easy!

We got married on a low budget and as weddings go very quick timeline, and Jen was available and helpful in setting everything up and making our special day special!

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Virgil! It was a sweet ceremony in the snow! Wow!!! Wishing you and Karen many, many years of love.

Craig Staufer · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Wedding renewal ceremony

Jen went out of her way to make sure every detail was just right for us.
    We felt very comfortable with her, it was like she had known us for a long time.

• Lynn

Lynn Marie · Getting married on 12/01/2021

The best officiant ever!

My now husband and I live in Miami and decided to elope in Flagstaff. We had six weeks to do this! By chance I found Jen's website and high ratings, and just felt she was perfect. And she was! She didn't just tell us to send her the money and she would meet us at the mountain (we got married outside) - she made us do some homework! She got to know us through a questionnaire and other assignments, and we actually learned some cool things about each other! By the time she met us at sunrise on New Years day in 13 degree weather (YES she's very flexible) -- we felt we knew her and she knew us already! Jen is warm, smart, loving, professional and very accomadating to make your special day -- YOUR DAY. She personalized every single part of our ceremony and above everything, she listens to you!! We highly highly recommend Jen. But beware - you're going to fall in love again - but this time with her!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Laura Swarts · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic experience

Jen made our day absolutely spectacular! She took the time to carefully craft our unique ceremony centering on our wants and needs.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Marco

Marco De Vera · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Intimate ceremony

Jen was able to accommodate our wedding on short notice. She was very professional and really took the time to get to know us as a couple prior to preparing our ceremony.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Allison

Allison Lazarus · Getting married on 04/12/2021

An amazing experience

Jen was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. She was incredibly responsive, supportive, and patient through the process of designing our ceremony. The ceremony process was very collaborative and the end result was perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Mikey

Mikey Kanell · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Helpful, attentive and meaningful

Jen Paul is a fantastic wedding officiant. In short, she gave us the best ceremony we could have hoped for. She listened to our story, understood what was important to us, and made an experience that my wife and I look back on with fondness. Once we decided to elope in Arizona, we began looking for officiants through standard web search. The first few we contacted sounded a bit over the top and maybe a bit pushy. Jen, on the other hand, was wonderful, accepting, and helpful from the start. She created a lovely ceremony for us that matched our tastes perfectly. She gave us the chance to read through the ceremony to make sure it would be comfortable and feel just right. She included selections from literature that we felt spoke to us, and she substituted poems we wrote for each other rather than the traditional vows. The day of she went on a short hike with us to a beautiful location our photographer (who was also great and also recommended by Jen) had found. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and I am glad we stumbled across Jen Paul's website when we did.

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Wray · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Jen did an amazing job officiating our wedding, we would recommend her to everyone!

Jen was very thoughtful about taking us step by step through the process of planning our wedding. We loved working with her and the ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Gabe

Gabe Rendon · Getting married on 03/02/2021

End of Winter Flagstaff Wedding

Jen was fantastic working with my now wife Meagan and I. We live 5 hours away from Flagstaff, but there were no hiccups in arranging the wedding ceremony with Jen. She was very flexible, respectful to our personal beliefs/wishes, and professional. Very pleased with the entire experience! Thank you Jen!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Stephanie · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Jen is fantastic!

Jen came recommended to us by our photographer Hailey Golich (also highly recommend), and we are so glad we chose Jen to officiate our elopement in Sedona, AZ. We are not from AZ, so we did a Zoom meeting to get to know each other prior to booking Jen as our officiant. We immediately liked her. Her demeanor is very warm, calm, and spiritual. Leading up to the wedding, Jen kept us on track with regular communication. She was very patient with us, as we sometimes procrastinated or were not as prompt to respond to emails! She walked us through the process of what we would need to do prior to the wedding which reassured us that we wouldn't miss anything. I appreciated that she provided us many options to customize the ceremony and our vows. We had a great time during the ceremony and thought Jen really set the mood. I highly recommend Jen as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Chris

Chris Yoder · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Wonderful vow renewal

I found Jen by searching online. I was initially hesitant because I was planning the vow renewal from across the country and it was a surprise for my wife. Within the first few minutes of speaking with Jen on the phone I knew she was the right officiant for this important day. She immediately put me at ease and took the time to learn about me, my wife, and my family. She had great recommendations for restaurants, flowers, a photographer, and sites for the renewal. The questionnaire that she sent before the ceremony was very comprehensive and allowed her an even more in-depth look at my marriage and who I and my wife are as a couple as well as individuals. When the big day arrived everything came together beautifully. My wife was so impressed that I pulled this off so well but the truth is that Jen made it easy for me! The ceremony was fantastic and I don't think there was a dry eye for those in attendance. Truly a day we will never forget! Thank you Jen for a beautiful day and experience!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Zach

Zach Delee · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Simply wonderful

Jen Paul was great to work with, and made our union so memorable. The ceremony truly matched the natural beauty of the landscape around us.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Ariana

Ariana Gonzalez · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Perfect ceremony

Working with Jen was truly amazing! She is so warm, loving and inviting. She did such an amazing job at guiding us through the process of planning a ceremony that reflected my husband and myself. I am so happy I hired Jen, we got the elopement day of our dreams, the ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Amanda Shelly · Married on 07/09/2020

Pure magic!

I cannot imagine having used anyone else but Jen for our July 2020 vow renewal in Sedona. She was recommended by our photographer and I am so grateful. Jen made it her mission to get to know us, our story, and how to best include our children. She managed to make it feel more personal and heart centered than our original ceremony 15 years ago! The communication was fantastic and I truly felt like she cared about us and our day. She is an amazing human and I feel so lucky to have found her.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was incredibly special and wow- so glad that we could make it even more love filled than your original wedding ceremony - didn't know that would be possible!!!

Erick Cummings · Married on 07/04/2020

Perfect Day!

Jen Paul is absolutely amazing. She was very invested in our story and brought it to life during our ceremony. She is such a kind spirit that is thoughtful and sensitive to others beliefs and personalities. She will ensure your wedding is memorable and might make several people shed a few tears through her presence and sincerity when speaking life into your marriage. We were so lucky to have been referred over to her and will always be thankful for her.

Sent on 05/29/2020
  • Monica

Monica Saaty-Pizzi · Married on 06/19/2020

Life Passages is the BEST!

Jen is SUCH a joy to have as a part of your big day. Working in the wedding industry has allowed me to witness more than a hundred ceremonies. Though each was wonderful in their own way – I have always been particularly moved by Jen’s warmth, sincerity, and ability to connect with her couples on a personal level. As soon as we were engaged, I knew we had to have Jen be a part of our elopement!

Jen’s process was easy and fun. She took the time to meet with us, discussed what we wanted for our ceremony, and assisted us in preparing for the elopement. We could not be happier with the elopement script she prepared. It is truly of reflection of our journey together. We can’t wait to read it on our anniversary every year.

Thank you so much for all you do, Jen! We highly recommend you to be a part of any special day! :)

Sent on 09/16/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Monica! It's ALWAYS been a joy to work with you and being a part of your elopement meant the world to me! I'm so glad you were pleased and that your ceremony reflected you and Jonathan. It was so fun to have your pups as a part of your big day. And, I enjoyed connecting with your parents. Love this pic!

Jason E. Haney · Married on 05/23/2020

Unforgettable experience!!

Jen did a fantastic job with our elopement from beginning to end! She was very well organized, calm and peaceful during the ceremony, open to ideas, and great with sharing ideas and options. Jen was very willing to get to know us and our story. We appreciated her gentle guidance and support. Jen made our whole experience unforgettable!!

Sent on 05/30/2020

Megan Wiley · Married on 05/01/2020

Wonderful!

We loved having Jen officiate our elopement! She was flexible, warm, and took time to get to know us individually and as a couple. She helped us create the perfect wedding ceremony, even during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Sent on 06/06/2020

Breeana Cabral · Married on 04/11/2020

Unforgettable

I couldn't of asked for a better officiant. You can truly feel that Jen has a passion for this. She is the sweetest and most thoughtful person. Well worth the money, she was truly amazing. Our ceremony was beautiful, serene and just perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Breeana! What a sweet ceremony out in the country with the horses neighing behind us as you exchanged vows. All the best to you and Shawn!

Sharon Vincent · Married on 04/10/2020

Jen made our wedding just perfect!

We had a very intimate, personal, eclectic wedding, in a very untamed area, and Jen responded like a champ! She personalized our wedding and made it so very special! Jen is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 04/16/2020

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

What a beautiful photo - it was a rare elopement complete with social distancing. Something I hope doesn't have to happen often. However, it was amazing to be a part of your special day Sharon! Thank you so much!
  • Ellen

Ellen Browning · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect! Beyond Our Expectations

My new husband and I, who live in south Florida, decided last April to plan a destination wedding on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to be held on Leap Day 2020. We reached out to Jen Paul in early April 2019 and immediately knew she was the perfect officiant for our special day. She was easy to work with even though we were coordinating from across the country. She took the time to get to know us via a virtual meeting and individual questionnaires… using those details to craft a ceremony that seamlessly blended elements of both of our beliefs and personalities.
    On our wedding day, Jen Paul was flexible when we called to let her know we were running a few minutes late for the scheduled meeting time before the ceremony. I actually arrived about 5 minutes late for the wedding and was very rushed…but meeting Jen was like meeting a close friend. She was so calming, friendly, light- hearted yet very professional. She attended to every detail you can imagine!

The ceremony that Jen Paul performed was beautiful and had everyone laughing and crying. Afterwards, everyone raved about the quotes, the prayers, and the touches that she included. Many also remarked that it seemed as though she had known us for years. We had more than 30 people from all around the country attending the wedding, and Jen took the time after the wedding to take some pictures for us and generally help in any way she could. She had traveled a good distance to our wedding site and it was very kind of her to spend extra time doing that for us.

If you are looking for the perfect wedding officiant, look no further, she is amazing at what she does!!!

Brittony Garrett · Married on 02/04/2020

Elopement Officiant in Sedona

Jen was absolutely amazing for our wedding atop of Merry Go Round Rock! We could not have asked for a better officiant. It was perfect!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Aaron Tebo · Married on 02/01/2020

We were beyond lucky to have Jen officiate our wedding.

The trend these days is to have a friend or family member go online and get a certificate to allow them to do officiate your wedding. DON'T DO THAT. You will not get an ounce of the experience that you would get if you hire a professional, specifically Jen.

The amount of professionalism, communication, and ease that came from hiring Jen is irreplaceable. From the very start Jen met with us to make sure we all clicked before we hired her. She felt like a close friend after the very first meeting. The best part of all of this is she has a very clear and easy to understand questionnaire that she sends both parties. From this questionnaire she builds the ceremony. It was so so so beautiful what she wrote, it was personal to my fiance and I, it was unique, and it was genuine. She allowed us to tweak and edit wherever we felt more comfortable.

She was 100% game for executing our funky unity ceremony and made the whole ceremony feel so natural and fun. Which was very important to us.

I had a number of guests come up after the ceremony and compliment how Jen did, they all thought we hired a friend because of how comfortable and personable she spoke about/to us.

The number one thing I can recommend about Jen, the thing that makes her the best choice for officiant, is the overwhelming calm she gave me the entire wedding process. Every communication, every meeting, every step of the way she was calm. She was encouraging, and I left every conversation feeling even more excited for my big day!

Then the day of the wedding came it she KILLED IT!!! I owe her the biggest thank you in the world for helping make my special day perfect. WE LOVE YOU JEN!

Hire her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy Noble · Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful!!

We were married on the Pink Jeep Tours in Sedona, AZ. Jen was our officiant and did a wonderful job!! She took the time to get to know us and put some personal touches to our vows. If you want a really good officiant look no further!

Sent on 01/23/2020