Life Passages, Jen Paul Reviews

Life Passages, Jen Paul 6
Life Passages, Jen Paul 7
  • Monica

Monica Saaty-Pizzi · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Life Passages is the BEST!

Jen is SUCH a joy to have as a part of your big day. Working in the wedding industry has allowed me to witness more than a hundred ceremonies. Though each was wonderful in their own way – I have always been particularly moved by Jen’s warmth, sincerity, and ability to connect with her couples on a personal level. As soon as we were engaged, I knew we had to have Jen be a part of our elopement!

Jen’s process was easy and fun. She took the time to meet with us, discussed what we wanted for our ceremony, and assisted us in preparing for the elopement. We could not be happier with the elopement script she prepared. It is truly of reflection of our journey together. We can’t wait to read it on our anniversary every year.

Thank you so much for all you do, Jen! We highly recommend you to be a part of any special day! :)

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 8

Autumn · Getting married on 11/09/2019

The perfect officiant!

Jen with Life Passages was our perfect officiant! My fiancé and I decided to elope in Arizona, and we found Jen! Not only did she communicate with us through email to perfect our ceremony, but she also video chatted with us so that she could get to know us on a personal level, which made our ceremony amazing. By the end of the whole experience, Jen felt like a personal friend and she made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Autumn! It was so wonderful being a part of your secret elopement at Merry Go Round rock!

Tina Mallory · Married on 09/09/2019

Fantastic experience

Jen was amazing to work with! Took the time from the very first interview to get to know us and our love story. The way she listened and personalized the ceremony for us was noticed by all. She understood our vision, and made it happen. Great experience and would definitely recommend her! ♥️

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Ken

Ken Simmons · Married on 07/04/2019

"A Blessing"

Jen thank you so much for being our minister for my wife and I’s wedding. You made our ceremony absolutely beautiful not to mention, the Church of the Holy Dove was stunning! We are so happy God lead us to you, to speak the words and perform our marriage ceremony. Thanks to you, it will be a moment my wife and I will cherish forever. You are a blessing!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 9
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 10
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 11
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Hamilton · Married on 05/14/2019

Jen is the best of the best!

My husband and I are beyond thrilled that we hired Jen to officiate our wedding atop Horseshoe Bend. From the moment we had our first Skype meeting, we felt at ease. Jen listened to our needs and wants and helped us work through developing the perfect ceremony. Her professionalism, thoughtfulness, and caring nature are the exact qualities you would wish for in a wedding officiant. Honestly we cannot say enough good things about Jen... Just make the right decision like we did and hire her today!!!!
    (Photos by Jenn Kavanagh Photography)

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 12
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 13
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 14
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 15

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Kathryn!!! It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad your wedding day was all you hoped for. The best part was when your veil flew up and away, was caught on video and then was returned to you by a family member - never thought it was coming back!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2019

Horseshoe Bend Wedding 4.16.19

I'm not your typical bride that's been planning their wedding day since they were a little girl and definitely never really gave much thought to what I or my husband would be saying to one another on our wedding day. To me that was always the "boring" part of the marriage celebration. I cannot express how much my experience with Jen has changed my views on that. Above being a clear expert on wedding officiating, Jen made us feel like the words we spoke to each other that day were crafted just for us. She creates a wedding ceremony that truly tells a story that you don't want to stop reading. Choosing Jen to be our officiant was single handedly one the best decisions I made for that day. We cannot thank her enough for the amazing experience that she created for us and she will always hold on to a special and intimate spot in our wedding day. Thank you so much Jen!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 23
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 24
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 25

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks Meghan! I'm so glad we were able to redefine your image of a 'boring' ceremony - haha! The words were crafted just for you and I'm glad you felt that.

Anthony Promutico · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Day of Our Lives

Jen was the best we could have ever hoped for. We had 5 weeks of preperation time. Jen worked with us diligently to get it done and make it perfect. The cermony was perfectly writen and personalized as if shes know us for years. Weeks later family and friends are still mentioning how beautiful our wedding was. Thanks to Jen the most important day of our lives was a great success.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 26

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks Anthony! Yay! That arch was so sweet and I enjoyed meeting all of your family members! Although it was super hot in Wickenburg that day, we managed to have a great time!

Angelica · Married on 04/07/2019

Highly Recommended!

Jen with Life Passages was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding officiant: she was highly professional, created a beautiful and catered-to-us ceremony with consistent communication and guidance along the way, she was prompt and timely the day of and even helped with things that she didn't need to so things flowed smoothly and on time, and everyone was blown away by her speaking and emotion she gave to our ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Angelica! I was so glad to officiate your wedding at Windmill House in Prescott. It was so sweet. I was happy to step in and help with all the details, there's so much to manage on the day of your wedding!

Kayla Fohr · Married on 03/24/2019

Beautiful, amazing, simple

Amazing, personable, easy, simple!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 27
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 28
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 29

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla! It was a lovely ceremony at Bell Rock and your families were so great! Your daughter did a great job managing your rings.
  • Claudine

Claudine Dixon · Married on 03/23/2019

Inspirational Wedding Experience

Personal anecdotes, spirituality, humor, poetry, and family marriage legacies were all included in our daughter's memorable wedding in the Grand Canyon. All in attendance commended Jen Paul on her service and many said it was the BEST wedding they had ever witnessed. Her professionalism and experience made our planning effortless and everything went perfectly. I would recommend Jen Paul to anyone looking for a personal unique wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 30

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Wow Claudine! As the Mom of the Bride, I'm so happy that the ceremony meant so much to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it!
  • Amanda

Amanda Johnson · Married on 03/11/2019

Ceremony Horseshoe Bend

Jen Paul was absolutely everything and more we would have ever imagined. She told the most amazing story of our past from doing homework privately and not sharing with each other until she told the story during our ceremony. She's amazing!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I'm so glad you included the children in the family vows, it was such a touching moment. Horseshoe Bend was the perfect spot for your intimate wedding and I was so glad to be a part of it.

Rebecca Wagner · Married on 03/10/2019

Outstanding!

Jen was fantastic every step of the way! She is simply a dream to partner with, very professional and competent, and also flexible and open. We felt we were in great hands as we planned a renewal of our wedding vows on our 30th anniversary. Jen is also caring, fun and practical, and her services are reasonably priced. We wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Your vow renewal atop the beautiful rock in Sedona was so sacred. I was honored to hear the vows you wrote and exchanged with each other. Thank you!

Pamela Ryba · Married on 01/11/2019

Met as Officiant and parted as Friends

Jen was perfect for us from the first time we spoke. I detected the enthusiasm and energy in her voice over the phone. She is both of those and more. She emailed us everything we needed to complete, from vows, to prayers, to where to get our marriage license. She made it all so easy. We both enjoyed our ceremony so much because we knew exactly what was next. Jen was flexible with us, too, since the weather caused a change of plans. Our whole family loved her. She was just so sweet. I felt like I was married by a family member!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 31
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 32

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

My sentiments exactly - grateful for our connection! Thanks so much Pamela! That hike up Cathedral rock was something else, well done!
  • Valeria

Valeria Garcia · Married on 12/22/2018

Jen is wonderful, a great Flagstaff value

Jen as our wedding minister was great! From the moment we initially reached out to her to do our ceremony in Flagstaff, she was always quick to respond to any of our questions. She is very kind and personable, and made sure she got to know us and our relationship. Our small ceremony was sweet thanks to Jen's sermon (which she composed and allowed us to view and edit every step of the way). If you want one less worry for your wedding, we definitely recommend Jen Paul as your wedding officiant.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Valeria for your recommendation. It was such a sweet ceremony at The Chapel of The Holy Dove in Flagstaff. I loved the groom's Mickey Mouse tie!
  • Arielle

Arielle Cannon · Married on 12/09/2018

Jen is amazing!

Jen was absolutely perfect. She really takes time to personalize your ceremony and make it special. During the ceremony you can tell she is being so intentional with every word. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Arielle, I really appreciate it. You two are so sweet and your vows touched my heart, I actually teared up.
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 12/07/2018

Everything We Wanted In An Officiant!

Jen was everything we were looking for in an officiant—and it wasn’t easy to find one who checked all our boxes! When we met face-to-face, it was apparent that she was even more than what was advertised: kind, generous, and full of compassion. So happy we went with her for our ceremony!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Michael! It was a perfect day for your unique ceremony at Sedona Golf Resort. The elements we incorporated: circle of flowers/lavender and directions; Holy communion and handfasting were so beautiful. The vows you wrote for each other were phenomenal!

Matt · Married on 12/04/2018

Horse show bend

Jen was great throughout our whole photo shoot and ceremony, we are from Texas and she made the whole experience flawless!!! 10 out of 10 from us!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks Matt! It was so great meeting all of your Texas friends and relatives - what a fun group! The private slot canyon tour before the ceremony at Horseshoe Bend was amazing!

Heather · Married on 12/02/2018

Wonderful and Personable

Jen was an amazing officiant, she has a way with words and with people. Everyone at our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and how personable Jen made it feel. She is a great and kind person and would recommend her to officiant anyone’s wedding. She was the best!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

From one fellow Michigander to another, thank you Heather! Your daughter was such a delight and I'm so glad you included her in the ceremony. Gathering everyone around to bless you two was amazing - we did it!

Susan · Married on 11/16/2018

Look no further - Jen Paul is the best!

We can't praise Jen enough! When we first spoke to Jen we knew instantly that she was perfect fit for us. It is rare to find someone who is not only professional and detailed but also intuitive, warm and caring. She was able to effortlessly guide us through the process of creating an intimate, sacred, wedding ceremony that was uniquely ours without any stress.

Jen was quick to respond to any questions we had and was on top of every detail. She was also an invaluable source of information about vendors, wedding license, etc.

There are countless "officiants" you could choose. But if you want to feel like a friend married you - a wise, spiritual, loving soul - ask Jen. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Susan, that is so kind of you! What a beautiful, meaningful, intimate ceremony amidst the candlelight. I'm so grateful for our connection and so happy to have married you two.
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Handfasting/Officiant

Jen was very patient and calming. She was also very professional and made us feel special. She did an amazing job working with us on our customized ceremony and making our wedding one of a kind. We had many compliments throughout the night and still continuing of how real, loving and awesome our ceremony was. We would reccommened Jen to anyone needing an Officiant.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! Your handfasting and the vows you wrote to each other were amazing! I loved all the creativity that you both put into your big day. It was a wonderful ceremony at Thornager's.

Shane Meduski · Married on 11/08/2018

Master of her profession

Jen was everything and more in what we were looking for in an officiant for our elopement at Horseshoe Bend. Finding an officiant online who you won't get the chance to meet beforehand is a daunting prospect. After one phone conversation with Jen, all of our worries were gone. She's incredible at managing and streamlining the pre-wedding process. She had a call with us to gain an understanding of our backstory, which was beautifully incorporated into our ceremony. She emailed everything we needed to complete on our end, all the way from vow selection to different places we could get our marriage license. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Wow Shane - thanks so much! It was so great meeting you two and playing a small part in your love story - which is truly timeless.

Deb Aldridge · Married on 10/19/2018

Custom Wedding Officiant

Jen Paul takes the time to really get to know a couple. My husband and I did not live in Arizona when we got married, but Jen spent hours with us on the phone getting to know us as a couple and learning what we wanted for our ceremony!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Deb! Despite the chilly day, your intimate wedding at Sedona Heritage was so sweet. The wedding vase ritual added a lovely cultural experience to your ceremony.

Suri Chow · Married on 10/16/2018

Married on 10/16/18

We can't say enough great things about Jen. She played such a pivotal role on the days leading up to our ceremony and on the day of. She was easy and stress free from beginning to end. When I initially spoke to her, I knew right away that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. We wanted a short, simple, and non-religious ceremony with our intimate group of friends and family. She did an amazing job at our wedding, everyone felt the love and was moved by her words. Our friends and family raved about how beautiful and different it was from any wedding they've witnessed. Thank you again Jen! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Suri! Your wedding at Horseshoe Bend was so meaningful. I am so grateful to have been a part of it! It was such a joy to meet your family! Despite all the challenges you and Anthony faced leading up to it, all was perfect in the end and I'm so glad you were pleased.

Babs Felix · Married on 10/11/2018

A wonderful wedding!

Jen was fabulous from our first interaction! She took time to learn about us as a couple and incorporated the information beautifully in our ceremony.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Babs! So glad that you were pleased and that our paths crossed. Despite the rain that day, we made it work thanks to the umbrellas provided by the Arboretum!