83 | Flagstaff, AZ

83 Reviews for Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona

83 Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona Reviews

Nicole Mcconnachie · Married on 09/23/2018

Great experience!

Very friendly and personable! Made the experience of creating and choosing vows easy with many choices and flexibility. Very knowledgeable, adaptable and quick to respond. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Jen!

Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 2
  • Stephen

Stephen Lawrence · Married on 09/21/2018

Maine Couple with a Grand Canyon Wedding

My new bride, Susan, and I are from Maine. I suggested that instead of having a wedding here at home, why not go out to the Grand Canyon and get married on the rim. We were both at an age we didn't need a big wedding and knew this would be the best. We found a photographer but ran into some difficulty finding someone to officiate the ceremony. Susan asked the photographer if he had someone to recommend and he replied that he worked well with Jen Paul of Life Passages. He felt that we would like her and she would fit nicely with what we were planning on doing. From our first call with her, we felt very comfortable. She helped us layout the ceremony that fit what we were exactly looking for. Jen made our wedding beautiful, relaxed, and fun! Susan and I both agreed after the ceremony that we couldn't have made a better choice.

Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 3
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 4
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 5

Linda · Married on 09/16/2018

Jen was amazing to work with at all stages of our wedding. We always felt so comfortable working with her. She thought of absolutely everything, when I started to tear up at our beautiful wedding ceremony Jen discreetly handed me a tissue, and continued on with the ceremony! Jen helped to make our special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! It was a spectacular ceremony at the Grand Canyon and it was great meeting your daughters!
  • Kelli

Kelli Anderson · Married on 09/09/2018

A ceremony you won't forget!

The whole point of having a wedding is having a ceremony that represents you and your spouse. Jen Paul is the officiant that you need to hire to have exactly what you want. I have never met such a kind and caring person like Jen. She was such a treasure to work with. She took the time to get to know us and treated what we wanted with so much respect. She wanted to know our story, she wanted to make our wedding as perfect as we could imagine it to be. The amount of detail she went into about our story gave our guests an insight into our relationship that some of them didn’t even know. I would highly recommend hiring her for a rehearsal as well as for the day of your ceremony, this gave us a great chance to get to know her and work out any kinks that could possibly happen during the ceremony. She came so prepared for our wedding, including having our vows printed, our handfasting ribbon ready, and a very beautiful keepsake for us to have forever, not to mention she took care of our paperwork with so much precision. She is one of those people that you want to hang around for your reception and to have as a friend for a lifetime. Hire Jen and you won’t be disappointed at all.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 6
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 7
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 8
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 9
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 10
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 11

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for this amazing review and the great pictures! What a beautiful wedding and handfasting day indeed at Orchards Canyon on Oak Creek!

Justine · Married on 08/23/2018

Jen Paul performed a vow renewal for my husband and I this past August and we were blown away, not just by her beautiful nature and warmth but also by how she “got” who we were and tailored the ceremony so perfectly. Jen is caring and compassionate and cares so deeply. Her warth and professionalism eased my mind and helped make the ceremony so care free. Basically all I needed to think about was showing up. Jen did the rest. She created such a beautiful, heart felt, memorable experience for us. She even included our daughter in the experience which meant made it even more special. I could go on and on. The ceremony was perfect and Jenn was such a magical part of our day.

Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 12

Stacey · Married on 08/22/2018

Our wedding ceremony was just what we wanted! Travelling from the UK to a place you don't know, to get married is quite daunting! But Jen was warm and welcoming in early email exchanges and through Skype. She helped us customise our ceremony - which ended up being great! Jen took the time to get to know us and injects a bit of your personalities into the ceremony! She was also super flexible on the day thanks to the unpredictability of the weather! Very happy to recommend Jen to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Thanks so much Stacey! It was a great day indeed, so fun and meaningful. Cheers!

Sydney · Married on 07/07/2018

I could not have asked for a better officiant at our wedding this past July. We had no idea where to start with the ceremony process, but thankfully Jen knew exactly what to do. She thought of things we forgot and gave us numerous options to choose from for the structure and vibe of the ceremony. She had a calm demeanor, which put at ease on our big day. I would recommend Jen to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Thank you Sydney! Considering all of the changes you went through - like the change in venue due to the forest closure in Flagstaff, your wedding day was perfect! It was wonderful meeting your families and friends and co-creating a meaningful ceremony with you two.

Vilhelm · Married on 06/26/2018

It was fantastic to have Jen help us tie our knot. We felt very comfortable and safe, even though we travelled all the way from Sweden to Arizona. She was was very present from day one!

Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 13
  • W

William · Married on 06/17/2018

Jen was so great to work with. She was very flexible with our schedule and even helped us find the perfect place for our quiet little family ceremony. Her assistance with planing the ceremony was invaluable. She was very quick to respond via email or phone to any questions we had. She made sure our day was perfect.

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Jen's warmth and good humor made us comfortable immediately, and her knowledge of Arizona was a huge help to us as we planned our wedding at the Grand Canyon from a distance. She had lots of helpful suggestions and was willing to go back and forth with us so that were able to totally customize our ceremony -- it ended up being better than imagined! I like that Jen takes the time to get to know you so she was able to conduct the ceremony in a way that reflected our personality as a couple. She was flexible, prompt, and welcoming to our families. I highly recommend Jen Paul as a wedding officiant to anyone.

c · Married on 06/16/2018

Jen was an amazing officiate for our wedding. We received multiple complements from family and guests about how our ceremony was one of the best they have attended. The ceremony was intimate and really shared our story to our friends and family. She was very patient, calm, and understanding throughout the entire process up to wedding day. On the wedding day, she was also flexible as we had weather that pushed back our ceremony by 2 hours. I highly recommend Jen, and I am thankful she was a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Thanks so much C! Your friends and family made it such a wonderful ceremony as they were so interactive! You two have a wonderful, supportive community to hold you up as the years go by. Thank you for including me in your big day!

Angie · Married on 05/18/2018

Jen is truly a gift from above!
    Jen created the most amazing ceremony and the vows she crafted from my wishes left me speechless and completely in tears. Who could know someone like this existed? It is as if she was inside my soul and knew my heart. My husband to be then was so at ease and so completely moved by our special wedding. I had spoken to Jen but we did not meet till our ceremony. It was if I had known her all my life. It was seamless from beginning to end.

Julia · Married on 05/17/2018

Jen was very accommodating, even when I turned to bridezilla, she somehow calmed me down!!

Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 14

Jennie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was wonderful!!! She was great at communicating and fast to get back to us! I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant for our wedding! She fulfilled and exceeded our expectations! It was a very personalized and heartfelt ceremony that was very special to us and that we will remember always!

Aubry · Married on 05/12/2018

We found Jen's service online after a lot of looking around. We got married in Flagstaff but live in Phoenix, which made wedding planning very scary (being out of town) and stressful. She worked with my schedule and was able to meet us in person at the venue we chose on the one day we had to go back up there to look around the venue before our big day. She was very sweet and took many notes as my husband and I were talking to her, which really made me feel very comfortable and as if she was really trying to get to know us to make our ceremony unique. Before we chose her I did a lot of research finding a ceremony script online of what I liked. She sent me many scripts of her own that I scrambled through and I sent her the original one I found. She was always quick to respond which was great especially since the only form of communication was email. She incorporated everything I sent her and wrote the most amazing ceremony. We received many compliments on her and couldn't have asked for a better ceremony.

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2018

Jenn was wonderful. She is very easy to communicate with, open to your ideas and suggestions and very flexible. Our ceremony was unique to us which was exactly what we wanted. We are so glad we chose Jenn and highly reccomend her.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Thanks Shannon! So glad it was exactly what you two hoped for!

Erin · Married on 04/17/2018

Jen was amazing to work with!! We planned our AZ wedding from North Carolina so everything was via email or telephone. Every detail was impeccably taken care of! She helped us create the flawless ceremony that was unique to us. With a vast selection of prayers, poetry and readings provided by Jen we were able to piece everything together and even included a portion where we each spoke to one another. With her help our wedding day was picture-perfect and we are so grateful for her effort! Jen is thoughtful, detailed and she cares about the uniqueness of the ceremony as much as we did!! We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 15
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 16

Thank you Erin. It was wonderful spending the day with you two at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.

C · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen was AMAZING! Many people at our wedding asked where we found our officiant because she was so wonderful! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Thanks C! You're wedding was fantastic! Loved what you did with the little photo lanterns of your honored guests. I especially enjoyed the wedding video too!

Joni · Married on 03/25/2018

We were so happy with the service. Jen Paul is a dream to work with. She was able to give us some suggestions and just run with what we wanted. Her response time was unbelievable, we were able to plan our wedding in a weeks time. Would tell anyone that is in the Flagstaff area to use her.

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 17

Thank you Joni! Your wedding vows were so sweet as you exchanged them on your 20th anniversary!

Karina · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Jen was such a joy. She took the time to really get to know my husband and I. I got sooo many compliments about the ceremony after the wedding— all a testament to how meticulous Jen is about crafting the perfect words for the ceremony. Can’t reccomend her services enough!

Rhea · Married on 02/18/2018

As I was searching for officiants, I immediately connected to Jen's welcoming statement in her website. I felt that she would create the wedding ceremony that my husband and I wanted. She was lovely to work with, very easy-going, full of positive energy. She guided us on making the ceremony, customizing our vows, always keeping tabs throughout the process. I love how she involved my husband who just wanted a short ‘I do’ and sign the marriage license. He actually wrote his own vows and a part of the ceremony. She is always there to answer our questions and accommodate our requests. She made the process easy and fun.
    The ceremony itself was perfect. Jen arrived early, she was very friendly, greeting the guests and guiding them to the wedding site while I, the bride, was en route. She assembled the guests into their spots, checked on those who had roles in the ceremony, and came out to greet me before walking down the aisle. She basically coordinated the event, which I am so grateful for! All I had to do was walk down to my husband, all-smiles. Jen delivered the ceremony well. My husband and I were very relaxed and happy, we both felt like Jen is family and feel comfortable as we exchange vows and rings. Jen is definitely a professional. We both appreciate her expertise and going above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and memorable. Our ceremony was special because it was ours, it was how we wanted, but it wouldn’t have been possible without Jen.
    I highly recommend that you give her a call, just talk to her and share your wedding vision.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Thank you Rhea! So glad all was how you had hoped! I really enjoyed the ring warming and how we had to be spontaneous with that since they didn't make them through your guests during the ceremony, giving you two a moment to connect while the rings made their way through being blessed. The surprise glass breaking for your beloved was so fun at the end!

Madison · Married on 01/27/2018

We are so happy to have found Jen! She was a pleasure to work with from our first phone consultation to the day of the ceremony. We aren't from the Flagstaff area, so Jen worked closely with us over phone and email to develop the perfect ceremony. She knew exactly what questions to ask to truly understand our personalities and what type of ceremony we had envisioned. Jen was always responsive and completely flexible. She gave us countless options and opportunities to personalize our ceremony. She really made the entire process much easier than we had anticipated! We met her for the first time on the day of the wedding. She was composed and collected, which helped to calm everyone's nerves. Overall, she made sure that everything went off without a hitch. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Thank you Madison! Your ceremony was truly memorable and intimate in that beautiful Flagstaff home! I was touched as your parents and grandparents teared up during the ceremony. So glad you were pleased!

Debbie · Married on 01/13/2018

Jen Paul made our elopement amazing. Upon meeting her, it was as if we'd known her for years. She has a calming spirit about her, which helped calm my excitement nerves. Jen helped us coordinate our ceremony from beginning to end with zero stress on our part and she was completely open to us doing things the way we wanted to. Our elopement could not have gone any better. It was literally, the BEST day ever!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Thank you Deb! It was a wonderful ceremony and I loved all the special touches you incorporated!

joni · Married on 12/02/2017

It was such an honor to have Jen marry us! The ceremony was the most important part of our wedding for us. Working with Jen was the best decision we made! Everyone who was in attendance was amazed by the ceremony, her peaceful and present demeanor, and how apparent it was that she spoke from her heart. Our guests made comments about how genuine, authentic, and beautiful it was! My husband and I felt the ceremony exceeded all expectations we had, we felt relaxed, connected, and blessed by everything Jen orchestrated! We had the ceremony filmed and every time we watch it we are flooded with merriment. We interviewed multiple wedding officiants prior to finding Jen. When we found Jen’s website and read about her experience and approach to ceremonies, we knew she was the person we wanted to marry us. I identify as Buddhist and my husband is spiritual and non-denominational. We wanted the ceremony to incorporate important readings, blessings, and components of Buddhism that rang true for the both of us. From the initial phone call I felt instantly connected with Jen! She has a peaceful and warm presence, actively listened, was open to our ideas, gently offered her opinions and her ideas, and encouraged us to take the time to truly craft our dream ceremony together. Over several months, we worked together to create the ideal ceremony. Jen had my husband and I complete questionnaires from which she created a detailed outline of the ceremony that we added our unique elements to. We are so grateful that Jen was open to traveling from up north to Scottsdale to marry us! Regardless of what spiritual or religious belief system you have or don’t have, Jen will do an incredible job as your officiant, because she cares about what your vision is. Our diverse group of guests, regardless of their system of belief or lack thereof, felt the ceremony resonated and spoke to them! She was also great about making sure the ceremony fit into the time allotment at the venue.

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona 18

Joni, Thank you so much for your kind words. The feeling is mutual as your authenticity also deeply touched me. I will always remember the lighting of the incense by you and yours (as we began the ceremony) on either side of the statue of Quan Yin, so sacred. I'm so glad that everyone was touched as that is what we truly wanted to create, a meaningful experience for all in attendance. Much love, Jen