74 Reviews for Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona

User Photos
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
Earth-Based (1)
Pagan (1)
74 Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona Reviews

Jen was so great to work with. She was very flexible with our schedule and even helped us find the perfect place for our quiet little family ceremony. Her assistance with planing the ceremony was invaluable. She was very quick to respond via email or phone to any questions we had. She made sure our day was perfect.

Profile Picture William, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Jen's warmth and good humor made us comfortable immediately, and her knowledge of Arizona was a huge help to us as we planned our wedding at the Grand Canyon from a distance. She had lots of helpful suggestions and was willing to go back and forth with us so that were able to totally customize our ceremony -- it ended up being better than imagined! I like that Jen takes the time to get to know you so she was able to conduct the ceremony in a way that reflected our personality as a couple. She was flexible, prompt, and welcoming to our families. I highly recommend Jen Paul as a wedding officiant to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was an amazing officiate for our wedding. We received multiple complements from family and guests about how our ceremony was one of the best they have attended. The ceremony was intimate and really shared our story to our friends and family. She was very patient, calm, and understanding throughout the entire process up to wedding day. On the wedding day, she was also flexible as we had weather that pushed back our ceremony by 2 hours. I highly recommend Jen, and I am thankful she was a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture c, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen is truly a gift from above!
Jen created the most amazing ceremony and the vows she crafted from my wishes left me speechless and completely in tears. Who could know someone like this existed? It is as if she was inside my soul and knew my heart. My husband to be then was so at ease and so completely moved by our special wedding. I had spoken to Jen but we did not meet till our ceremony. It was if I had known her all my life. It was seamless from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Angie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was very accommodating, even when I turned to bridezilla, she somehow calmed me down!!

Photo for Life Passages, Jen Paul, Wedding Officiant, Life Cycle Celebrant, Ordained Minister Northern Arizona Review
Profile Picture Julia, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was wonderful!!! She was great at communicating and fast to get back to us! I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant for our wedding! She fulfilled and exceeded our expectations! It was a very personalized and heartfelt ceremony that was very special to us and that we will remember always!

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We found Jen's service online after a lot of looking around. We got married in Flagstaff but live in Phoenix, which made wedding planning very scary (being out of town) and stressful. She worked with my schedule and was able to meet us in person at the venue we chose on the one day we had to go back up there to look around the venue before our big day. She was very sweet and took many notes as my husband and I were talking to her, which really made me feel very comfortable and as if she was really trying to get to know us to make our ceremony unique. Before we chose her I did a lot of research finding a ceremony script online of what I liked. She sent me many scripts of her own that I scrambled through and I sent her the original one I found. She was always quick to respond which was great especially since the only form of communication was email. She incorporated everything I sent her and wrote the most amazing ceremony. We received many compliments on her and couldn't have asked for a better ceremony.

Profile Picture Aubry, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jenn was wonderful. She is very easy to communicate with, open to your ideas and suggestions and very flexible. Our ceremony was unique to us which was exactly what we wanted. We are so glad we chose Jenn and highly reccomend her.

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Jen was amazing to work with!! We planned our AZ wedding from North Carolina so everything was via email or telephone. Every detail was impeccably taken care of! She helped us create the flawless ceremony that was unique to us. With a vast selection of prayers, poetry and readings provided by Jen we were able to piece everything together and even included a portion where we each spoke to one another. With her help our wedding day was picture-perfect and we are so grateful for her effort! Jen is thoughtful, detailed and she cares about the uniqueness of the ceremony as much as we did!! We would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was AMAZING! Many people at our wedding asked where we found our officiant because she was so wonderful! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture C, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed

We were so happy with the service. Jen Paul is a dream to work with. She was able to give us some suggestions and just run with what we wanted. Her response time was unbelievable, we were able to plan our wedding in a weeks time. Would tell anyone that is in the Flagstaff area to use her.

Profile Picture Joni, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Jen was such a joy. She took the time to really get to know my husband and I. I got sooo many compliments about the ceremony after the wedding— all a testament to how meticulous Jen is about crafting the perfect words for the ceremony. Can’t reccomend her services enough!

Profile Picture Karina, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

As I was searching for officiants, I immediately connected to Jen's welcoming statement in her website. I felt that she would create the wedding ceremony that my husband and I wanted. She was lovely to work with, very easy-going, full of positive energy. She guided us on making the ceremony, customizing our vows, always keeping tabs throughout the process. I love how she involved my husband who just wanted a short ‘I do’ and sign the marriage license. He actually wrote his own vows and a part of the ceremony. She is always there to answer our questions and accommodate our requests. She made the process easy and fun.
The ceremony itself was perfect. Jen arrived early, she was very friendly, greeting the guests and guiding them to the wedding site while I, the bride, was en route. She assembled the guests into their spots, checked on those who had roles in the ceremony, and came out to greet me before walking down the aisle. She basically coordinated the event, which I am so grateful for! All I had to do was walk down to my husband, all-smiles. Jen delivered the ceremony well. My husband and I were very relaxed and happy, we both felt like Jen is family and feel comfortable as we exchange vows and rings. Jen is definitely a professional. We both appreciate her expertise and going above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and memorable. Our ceremony was special because it was ours, it was how we wanted, but it wouldn’t have been possible without Jen.
I highly recommend that you give her a call, just talk to her and share your wedding vision.

Profile Picture Rhea, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy to have found Jen! She was a pleasure to work with from our first phone consultation to the day of the ceremony. We aren't from the Flagstaff area, so Jen worked closely with us over phone and email to develop the perfect ceremony. She knew exactly what questions to ask to truly understand our personalities and what type of ceremony we had envisioned. Jen was always responsive and completely flexible. She gave us countless options and opportunities to personalize our ceremony. She really made the entire process much easier than we had anticipated! We met her for the first time on the day of the wedding. She was composed and collected, which helped to calm everyone's nerves. Overall, she made sure that everything went off without a hitch. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Madison, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen Paul made our elopement amazing. Upon meeting her, it was as if we'd known her for years. She has a calming spirit about her, which helped calm my excitement nerves. Jen helped us coordinate our ceremony from beginning to end with zero stress on our part and she was completely open to us doing things the way we wanted to. Our elopement could not have gone any better. It was literally, the BEST day ever!

Profile Picture Debbie, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was such an honor to have Jen marry us! The ceremony was the most important part of our wedding for us. Working with Jen was the best decision we made! Everyone who was in attendance was amazed by the ceremony, her peaceful and present demeanor, and how apparent it was that she spoke from her heart. Our guests made comments about how genuine, authentic, and beautiful it was! My husband and I felt the ceremony exceeded all expectations we had, we felt relaxed, connected, and blessed by everything Jen orchestrated! We had the ceremony filmed and every time we watch it we are flooded with merriment. We interviewed multiple wedding officiants prior to finding Jen. When we found Jen’s website and read about her experience and approach to ceremonies, we knew she was the person we wanted to marry us. I identify as Buddhist and my husband is spiritual and non-denominational. We wanted the ceremony to incorporate important readings, blessings, and components of Buddhism that rang true for the both of us. From the initial phone call I felt instantly connected with Jen! She has a peaceful and warm presence, actively listened, was open to our ideas, gently offered her opinions and her ideas, and encouraged us to take the time to truly craft our dream ceremony together. Over several months, we worked together to create the ideal ceremony. Jen had my husband and I complete questionnaires from which she created a detailed outline of the ceremony that we added our unique elements to. We are so grateful that Jen was open to traveling from up north to Scottsdale to marry us! Regardless of what spiritual or religious belief system you have or don’t have, Jen will do an incredible job as your officiant, because she cares about what your vision is. Our diverse group of guests, regardless of their system of belief or lack thereof, felt the ceremony resonated and spoke to them! She was also great about making sure the ceremony fit into the time allotment at the venue.

Profile Picture joni, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Jen for everything!! It was an amazing day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the first phone call we had with Jen - she made us feel very comfortable. Her communication is awesome and she helped us put together a detailed timeline of the ceremony. She gave great options for different readings for the ceremony and everything went GREAT! We would recommend her to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Dan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our officiant Jen went beyond our expectations, she truly made it our special day. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for her services. Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was absolutely wonderful. From the first email, to the in-depth call where she spoke to myself (bride), my now husband, and my mother to gain insight, to the day of the ceremony. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. She was understanding of our almost 2 year old running around, she included him and our families in the ceremony, and she handled last minute changes like the pro she is! Love, love, LOVE Jen!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Agnostic, Non-religious

We cannot say enough out Jen! She was absolutely incredible! She was not amazing and unique way of intertwining our love story with all the guests that attended. I know I am partial because it was our wedding, but each and every guest that attended said that it was the most incredible, intimate and unique wedding ceremony they have ever attended. Jen, you are amazing, and we are so thankful for the beautiful ceremony you created for us!

Much Love- Tori & Jenna Stooks

Profile Picture Tori, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

We were so lucky to have found Jen for our "secret" & private elopement ceremony. A kind and spiritual woman, Jen was the utmost professional and very easy to communicate with. She quickly zeroed in on our personalities as she guided us through creating our vows and help to tailor our ceremony into something that was perfect – and "us". It was also important to have our wedding outside and wanted to find someone who would be willing to hike, if needed. Jen was more than happy to suggest locations and be open to suggestion. I highly recommend Jen; and will use her again for our family/friends ceremony next year!

Profile Picture User7103524, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jen is phenomenal! We found her online and reached out after reviewing her website. She immediately set up a time to have a phone call. From the moment I answered her phone call and heard her soothing voice, we knew she was it! She was incredibly accommodating to our special requests and made co-writing the ceremony a breeze, not to mention enjoyable! Day of she was on time and brought her incredible energy with her. She was attentive and genuine. We developed a strong connection to Jen and are already looking forward to planning our vow renewal with her. We feel blessed to have found her and grateful for the life long connection we’ve now made to her. Needless to say, we highly recommend Jen’s services.

Profile Picture Ginger, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Pagan, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Jen goes over and beyond what she offers. She is truly the sweetest person we have ever spoken to. We don't have enough words to describe how wonderful she is and what she means to us. Reading over the ceremony speech gets us so emotional. Tears laughter and excitement all in one. She is incredible. MUST BOOK!!!!!!!! Stop searching, just do it! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews