Life Passages, Jen Paul Reviews

Life Passages, Jen Paul 5
Life Passages, Jen Paul 6
Life Passages, Jen Paul 7

Susan · Married on 11/16/2018

Look no further - Jen Paul is the best!

We can't praise Jen enough! When we first spoke to Jen we knew instantly that she was perfect fit for us. It is rare to find someone who is not only professional and detailed but also intuitive, warm and caring. She was able to effortlessly guide us through the process of creating an intimate, sacred, wedding ceremony that was uniquely ours without any stress.

Jen was quick to respond to any questions we had and was on top of every detail. She was also an invaluable source of information about vendors, wedding license, etc.

There are countless "officiants" you could choose. But if you want to feel like a friend married you - a wise, spiritual, loving soul - ask Jen. You will not be disappointed.

• sarah

sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Handfasting/Officiant

Jen was very patient and calming. She was also very professional and made us feel special. She did an amazing job working with us on our customized ceremony and making our wedding one of a kind. We had many compliments throughout the night and still continuing of how real, loving and awesome our ceremony was. We would reccommened Jen to anyone needing an Officiant.

Babs Felix · Married on 10/11/2018

A wonderful wedding!

Jen was fabulous from our first interaction! She took time to learn about us as a couple and incorporated the information beautifully in our ceremony.

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2018

Jen is the best!

We are so glad that we chose Jen as our wedding officiant! Over the year before our wedding, she really took the time to get to know us as a couple. Our ceremony was so personalized and so beautiful, and completely us! All of our friends and family were so impressed. She truly helped make it a day we will never forget.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 9
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 10
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 11

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Alexa, these photos are amazing! I enjoyed getting to know you and Kyle through the premarital sessions. It was so wonderful being a part of your big day, creating the perfect ceremony with you both and getting to know your family's better. It was very touching when you and Kyle gave your Mom's each a rose. I also loved the rose petals that decorated the walkway! It was extra special to be a part of your reception with my husband at my side and hear all the amazing speeches. Thank you!
  • David

David · Married on 09/27/2018

We love you Jen!

Jen was able to deliver a ceremony that was heartfelt, funny, tearful, and joyous. My wife and I will never forget our special day and Jen was truly the force that brought it all together. The wedding was a culmination of about three months of preparation on Jens part. Through phone conversations and emails, Jen was able to get to know my wife and myself intimately enough that when we shared our vows we felt as though we were being joined together by a true friend. The fact was, we never met Jen face to face until the day of our wedding! If you are in search of an officant that will deliver a message worthy of the occasion, you need look no further than Jen Paul. If you read this Jen, Thank You Always for being such a special part of our lives and our memories!
    David and Becky

Nicole Mcconnachie · Married on 09/23/2018

Great experience!

Very friendly and personable! Made the experience of creating and choosing vows easy with many choices and flexibility. Very knowledgeable, adaptable and quick to respond. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Jen!

Life Passages, Jen Paul 12

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole! It was a spectacular ceremony at Merry Go Round Rock in Sedona. It was so sweet how you two surprised your Mom’s with your elopement!
  • Stephen

Stephen Lawrence · Married on 09/21/2018

Maine Couple with a Grand Canyon Wedding

My new bride, Susan, and I are from Maine. I suggested that instead of having a wedding here at home, why not go out to the Grand Canyon and get married on the rim. We were both at an age we didn't need a big wedding and knew this would be the best. We found a photographer but ran into some difficulty finding someone to officiate the ceremony. Susan asked the photographer if he had someone to recommend and he replied that he worked well with Jen Paul of Life Passages. He felt that we would like her and she would fit nicely with what we were planning on doing. From our first call with her, we felt very comfortable. She helped us layout the ceremony that fit what we were exactly looking for. Jen made our wedding beautiful, relaxed, and fun! Susan and I both agreed after the ceremony that we couldn't have made a better choice.

Life Passages, Jen Paul 13
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 14
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 15

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Stephen! Your elopement at Shoshone Point couldn’t have been more perfect! It was such a joy to marry you and your beloved bride.

Linda · Married on 09/16/2018

Jen was amazing to work with at all stages of our wedding. We always felt so comfortable working with her. She thought of absolutely everything, when I started to tear up at our beautiful wedding ceremony Jen discreetly handed me a tissue, and continued on with the ceremony! Jen helped to make our special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! It was a spectacular ceremony at the Grand Canyon and it was great meeting your daughters!
  • Kelli

Kelli Anderson · Married on 09/09/2018

A ceremony you won't forget!

The whole point of having a wedding is having a ceremony that represents you and your spouse. Jen Paul is the officiant that you need to hire to have exactly what you want. I have never met such a kind and caring person like Jen. She was such a treasure to work with. She took the time to get to know us and treated what we wanted with so much respect. She wanted to know our story, she wanted to make our wedding as perfect as we could imagine it to be. The amount of detail she went into about our story gave our guests an insight into our relationship that some of them didn’t even know. I would highly recommend hiring her for a rehearsal as well as for the day of your ceremony, this gave us a great chance to get to know her and work out any kinks that could possibly happen during the ceremony. She came so prepared for our wedding, including having our vows printed, our handfasting ribbon ready, and a very beautiful keepsake for us to have forever, not to mention she took care of our paperwork with so much precision. She is one of those people that you want to hang around for your reception and to have as a friend for a lifetime. Hire Jen and you won’t be disappointed at all.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 16
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 17
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 18
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 19
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 20
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 21

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for this amazing review and the great pictures! What a beautiful wedding and handfasting day indeed at Orchards Canyon on Oak Creek!

Justine · Married on 08/23/2018

Jen Paul performed a vow renewal for my husband and I this past August and we were blown away, not just by her beautiful nature and warmth but also by how she “got” who we were and tailored the ceremony so perfectly. Jen is caring and compassionate and cares so deeply. Her warth and professionalism eased my mind and helped make the ceremony so care free. Basically all I needed to think about was showing up. Jen did the rest. She created such a beautiful, heart felt, memorable experience for us. She even included our daughter in the experience which meant made it even more special. I could go on and on. The ceremony was perfect and Jenn was such a magical part of our day.

Life Passages, Jen Paul 22

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Oh my goodness Justine! It was so wonderful to be a part of your vow renewal at The Grand Canyon. What a wonderful tradition you have renewing your vows in a unique place every year. I’m so excited to hear about your daughter’s career as she grows up since we think she may pursue the wedding industry. She did a great job saying -you may kiss the bride!!!

Stacey · Married on 08/22/2018

Our wedding ceremony was just what we wanted! Travelling from the UK to a place you don't know, to get married is quite daunting! But Jen was warm and welcoming in early email exchanges and through Skype. She helped us customise our ceremony - which ended up being great! Jen took the time to get to know us and injects a bit of your personalities into the ceremony! She was also super flexible on the day thanks to the unpredictability of the weather! Very happy to recommend Jen to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much Stacey! It was a great day indeed, so fun and meaningful. Cheers!

Sydney · Married on 07/07/2018

I could not have asked for a better officiant at our wedding this past July. We had no idea where to start with the ceremony process, but thankfully Jen knew exactly what to do. She thought of things we forgot and gave us numerous options to choose from for the structure and vibe of the ceremony. She had a calm demeanor, which put at ease on our big day. I would recommend Jen to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Sydney! Considering all of the changes you went through - like the change in venue due to the forest closure in Flagstaff, your wedding day was perfect! It was wonderful meeting your families and friends and co-creating a meaningful ceremony with you two.

Vilhelm · Married on 06/26/2018

It was fantastic to have Jen help us tie our knot. We felt very comfortable and safe, even though we travelled all the way from Sweden to Arizona. She was was very present from day one!

Life Passages, Jen Paul 23

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you so much Vilhelm!! It was such a treat to marry you two and meet your wonderful families! It was fun to learn some Swedish. Although we had record heat at Horseshoe Bend everyone did great and using the spot near the Ramada worked out well. Thanks, too for the book on Sweden, I’ve enjoyed reading about your country!
  • W

William · Married on 06/17/2018

Jen was so great to work with. She was very flexible with our schedule and even helped us find the perfect place for our quiet little family ceremony. Her assistance with planing the ceremony was invaluable. She was very quick to respond via email or phone to any questions we had. She made sure our day was perfect.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much William! It was a sweet ceremony on Fathers Day-I enjoyed honoring all the Fathers-especially you!

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Jen's warmth and good humor made us comfortable immediately, and her knowledge of Arizona was a huge help to us as we planned our wedding at the Grand Canyon from a distance. She had lots of helpful suggestions and was willing to go back and forth with us so that were able to totally customize our ceremony -- it ended up being better than imagined! I like that Jen takes the time to get to know you so she was able to conduct the ceremony in a way that reflected our personality as a couple. She was flexible, prompt, and welcoming to our families. I highly recommend Jen Paul as a wedding officiant to anyone.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

That’s wonderful Lauren-I’m so glad the ceremony exceeded your expectations! I enjoyed marrying you two and doing the baby blessing too!

c · Married on 06/16/2018

Jen was an amazing officiate for our wedding. We received multiple complements from family and guests about how our ceremony was one of the best they have attended. The ceremony was intimate and really shared our story to our friends and family. She was very patient, calm, and understanding throughout the entire process up to wedding day. On the wedding day, she was also flexible as we had weather that pushed back our ceremony by 2 hours. I highly recommend Jen, and I am thankful she was a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks so much C! Your friends and family made it such a wonderful ceremony as they were so interactive! You two have a wonderful, supportive community to hold you up as the years go by. Thank you for including me in your big day!

Angie · Married on 05/18/2018

Jen is truly a gift from above!
    Jen created the most amazing ceremony and the vows she crafted from my wishes left me speechless and completely in tears. Who could know someone like this existed? It is as if she was inside my soul and knew my heart. My husband to be then was so at ease and so completely moved by our special wedding. I had spoken to Jen but we did not meet till our ceremony. It was if I had known her all my life. It was seamless from beginning to end.

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Oh Angie, now you brought me to tears!!! Thanks so much for this beautiful review. Your elopement at Oak Creek was so wonderful especially since you two have been together for 20 plus years! Wow!!!

Julia · Married on 05/17/2018

Jen was very accommodating, even when I turned to bridezilla, she somehow calmed me down!!

Life Passages, Jen Paul 24

Jennie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was wonderful!!! She was great at communicating and fast to get back to us! I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant for our wedding! She fulfilled and exceeded our expectations! It was a very personalized and heartfelt ceremony that was very special to us and that we will remember always!

Aubry · Married on 05/12/2018

We found Jen's service online after a lot of looking around. We got married in Flagstaff but live in Phoenix, which made wedding planning very scary (being out of town) and stressful. She worked with my schedule and was able to meet us in person at the venue we chose on the one day we had to go back up there to look around the venue before our big day. She was very sweet and took many notes as my husband and I were talking to her, which really made me feel very comfortable and as if she was really trying to get to know us to make our ceremony unique. Before we chose her I did a lot of research finding a ceremony script online of what I liked. She sent me many scripts of her own that I scrambled through and I sent her the original one I found. She was always quick to respond which was great especially since the only form of communication was email. She incorporated everything I sent her and wrote the most amazing ceremony. We received many compliments on her and couldn't have asked for a better ceremony.

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2018

Jenn was wonderful. She is very easy to communicate with, open to your ideas and suggestions and very flexible. Our ceremony was unique to us which was exactly what we wanted. We are so glad we chose Jenn and highly reccomend her.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks Shannon! So glad it was exactly what you two hoped for!

Erin · Married on 04/17/2018

Jen was amazing to work with!! We planned our AZ wedding from North Carolina so everything was via email or telephone. Every detail was impeccably taken care of! She helped us create the flawless ceremony that was unique to us. With a vast selection of prayers, poetry and readings provided by Jen we were able to piece everything together and even included a portion where we each spoke to one another. With her help our wedding day was picture-perfect and we are so grateful for her effort! Jen is thoughtful, detailed and she cares about the uniqueness of the ceremony as much as we did!! We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 25
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 26

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Erin. It was wonderful spending the day with you two at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.

C · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen was AMAZING! Many people at our wedding asked where we found our officiant because she was so wonderful! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thanks C! You're wedding was fantastic! Loved what you did with the little photo lanterns of your honored guests. I especially enjoyed the wedding video too!

Joni · Married on 03/25/2018

We were so happy with the service. Jen Paul is a dream to work with. She was able to give us some suggestions and just run with what we wanted. Her response time was unbelievable, we were able to plan our wedding in a weeks time. Would tell anyone that is in the Flagstaff area to use her.

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Life Passages, Jen Paul 27

Life Passages, Jen Paul's reply:

Thank you Joni! Your wedding vows were so sweet as you exchanged them on your 20th anniversary!