POB 4393 NO MAIL, Scottsdale, AZ 85261 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Ministers Civil Officiants Arizona

I have been serving the Valley for more than a decade. My view of serving as a wedding minister-officiant goes like this: This is your wedding. Anything can be done here. There is nothing, no interest or viewpoint, that cannot be blended beautifully into your ceremony. But it will not be about the words as such. It will be about the meaning of the words for you. This is all about you two.

When a wedding ceremony matches a couple, on wedding day, the ceremony will not only touch them, it will touch family and guests and the officiant too.

My website (www.weddingministerscivilofficiants.com) is a national site that I personally administer. When you fill out the form there it will come directly to me. I will see that the ceremony is in Phoenix and will asap assist you because I'm in Phoenix (I will contact you or one of my associates will contact you should I not be available).

Continued Good Everything For You Both,

mg5991

2 Reviews for Wedding Ministers Civil Officiants Arizona

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/04/2016

We loved having Reverend Paul Michael as our wedding officiant. He officiated the most beautiful ceremony for us. He helped us tailor the words so 'literally' everything was what we wanted (and when we didn't know what we wanted, he helped us with that too). Rev. Paul is a warm experienced professional who is willing to do whatever it takes. We highly recommend him or an officiant like him. Sandra & Jeff.

Ruth · Married on 05/08/2016

Rev. Paul Michael has an impeccable sense of timing, fanning the embers of humor when they spark and all the while paying proper homage to God, spirituality and the sanctity of marriage!!!
    Since the wedding, I have gotten numerous phone calls and handwritten notes, saying that our wedding was "good for their marriage", that it made some couples re-evaluate their marriage, and that some couples now want to renew their vows.
    Some guests expected a quick 10 minutes ceremony and then off to the reception, but they got so much more. The creative ideas that you offered us were a huge hit!

Everyone especially liked the Love You part...you were absolutely right about that part..

Wedding Ministers Civil Officiants Arizona FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What languages do you speak? English