Nearby Vendors to Consider

User Photos
+10
Photos
Non-religious (3)

My now Husband and I received notice a couple of weeks ago that the original venue we booked had double booked and wouldn’t be able to accommodate our wedding. That was after months of deliberation to pick the perfect date so needless to say it was extremely disappointing. We had planned a family trip to Sedona in which our parents whom have never met were going to meet for the first time in 8 years on a small family vacation. Upon the news of the double booking we told our parents whom then suggested we elope on our small family trip. This was Monday evening and our vacation started Friday. Well, if we could pull it off we were both down! However it was Memorial weekend and extremely late notice.i called frantically looking for an officiator and it was looking grim! Then I received a return call from Janice and they could do it! She calmed my frantic nerves and gave me a ton of amazing options! She booked an amazing photographer Tamara and our officianator was absolutely amazing as well. Our beautiful small intimate wedding was still elegant and breathtaking and every girls dream! Thank you Janice and everyone who truly made our day nothing less but breathtaking! Thank you for taking care of EVERYTHING, so that our wedding was perfect! I would recommend any couples wanting a wedding in Sedona use Janice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was referred to Janice by several vendors in the Sedona area, I could not be happier with her services. They went above and beyond for our small intimate ceremony. Officiant arrived on time with a beautiful friendly smile. I highly recommend their services for your special day. Thank you again janice and crew! 5 starts!!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hello Janice!

We just wanted to say thank you all so much for making our wedding absolutely perfect:

Thank you Janice for picking the perfect location, for providing us with our choice of beautiful vows, and for putting everything together;

Thank you to your officiant for making our ceremony so beautiful, and especially for having us take a deep breath and look at the beautiful surroundings together before the ceremony, so that we could be truly present and enjoy every moment (taking those few moments to get grounded made the entire ceremony so much more memorable and meaningful for both of us!); and

Thank your photographer for taking the time to find the most beautiful locations on the property to take so many wonderful pictures (we can’t wait to see them!), and also for suggesting a restaurant which has the best breakfast in town!

You are all amazing!! Everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be: simple, elegant, and stress free! We are both truly grateful for this experience and so happy to have been able to work with all of you! Our wedding was perfect in every way, and thanks to all of you we will have wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,

$375.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Elopement Package
#WWc103d33da8b42e64

1 ENDORSEMENT
Janice does an amazing job of helping clients with creating the perfect words and memories with her beautiful customized wedding ceremonies. She is a joy to be around, always friendly and really cares about each client she works with.

PO Box 3466, Sedona, AZ 86340   See On Map