Nearby Vendors to Consider

User Photos
+13
Photos
Non-religious (3)

We cannot express the amount of joy we feel! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The day was flawless and blissful, and our guests had an experience of a lifetime.
Our officiant did a wonderful job with our ceremony and she made us feel so special. She has the sweetest soul. She was extremely patient even with the heat! We are so thankful for her kind words.
Your photographer did an amazing job capturing the moment and we are so excited to see the photos! The few we took with our phones were even so beautiful!

Thank you so much for making this experience absolutely perfect! Planning a wedding across the country from North Dakota could not have been any easier. Janice made our day completely stress free and full of laughter and love!

Sedona will have a very special place in our hearts. We are both still smiling!!

Profile Picture kayleen, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This is my letter to my coordinator at Ceremony of Love after the wedding was all over:
Hi Janice,
I apologize for my late response. It has just been a whirlwind since my guests started arriving Thursday and I have barely started to come down from all the excitement. Although I didn't have the opportunity to get to know your offiicant for long, my brothers and sisters in the wedding party liked her right away. She made saying the vows seem easy and the ceremony ran smoothly. It was even more special than we had hoped, and yes Murphy was in the front row!
I am really glad you gave me that time to cool off between the photo shoot because I looked like Bell Rock after the hike up and down in my dress in that hotter than usual day. I bet the photos will be stunning.
I have enclosed a picture of us before the hike and a few that people took on their phones while your photographer was shooting. My family were wowed with Sedona and the chapel and reception and everything! I am getting comments such as "Dream Wedding" "Best Wedding Ever" "Class Act” "First Class" "Awesome" and on and on.
Thank You for all your help.
I realized I didn't have any nerves at all when I walked in and saw all my family members beaming at me...and I couldn't help but beam right back....My heart was so full it was just overwhelming. I remember your tagline and it is true..."It's all about the love!"
Love to you, Janice,
and your Reverend too.

Profile Picture Jean, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My now Husband and I received notice a couple of weeks ago that the original venue we booked had double booked and wouldn’t be able to accommodate our wedding. That was after months of deliberation to pick the perfect date so needless to say it was extremely disappointing. We had planned a family trip to Sedona in which our parents whom have never met were going to meet for the first time in 8 years on a small family vacation. Upon the news of the double booking we told our parents whom then suggested we elope on our small family trip. This was Monday evening and our vacation started Friday. Well, if we could pull it off we were both down! However it was Memorial weekend and extremely late notice.i called frantically looking for an officiator and it was looking grim! Then I received a return call from Janice and they could do it! She calmed my frantic nerves and gave me a ton of amazing options! She booked an amazing photographer Tamara and our officianator was absolutely amazing as well. Our beautiful small intimate wedding was still elegant and breathtaking and every girls dream! Thank you Janice and everyone who truly made our day nothing less but breathtaking! Thank you for taking care of EVERYTHING, so that our wedding was perfect! I would recommend any couples wanting a wedding in Sedona use Janice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews

$375.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Elopement Package
#WWc103d33da8b42e64

1 ENDORSEMENT
Janice does an amazing job of helping clients with creating the perfect words and memories with her beautiful customized wedding ceremonies. She is a joy to be around, always friendly and really cares about each client she works with.

PO Box 3466, Sedona, AZ 86340   See On Map