Ceremony of Love Reviews

86 Reviews for Ceremony of Love

• Walter

Walter Jimenez · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Wonderful wedding

I loved it. Janice made my dreams come true. Perfect location. Patricia was very professional and beyond my expectations. Flowers were amazing. Thank you for everything. It was what I dreamed of.
    Walter Jimenez

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Erica

Erica Territo · Getting married on 04/02/2021

The Perfect Wedding

Thank you so much for all of your help in getting this put together. You were a huge part of making everything as perfect as it was. Here's a couple of the many beautiful shots that our photographer took.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Allison Ghizzoni · Getting married on 10/11/2020

An absolutely wonderful experience and a perfect ceremony

Janice,

Thank you so much for your help in planning our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect and the photographer and minister were amazing. We honestly couldn’t have asked for more. So much gratitude from the bottom of our hearts. I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking to get married in Sedona.

Allison, Eric, and Riley

Sent on 11/28/2019

Jason Bissell · Married on 11/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Thank you Janice. Every detail that you helped us coordinate was perfect!
    We absolutely loved our officiant and photographer, We could not have asked for a more perfect group to share the ceremony with! So personal, full of light and love, and our officiant's stories were so cool. 😊
    Best to all of you!! Thanks for everything.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Dena

Dena Rich · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing from Beginning to End!

Thank you, Janice!
    You have been such a blessing to Ron and me! I could not have gotten ready for this day as well as we did, if it had not been for you! You have been so patient and kind. Just from talking to you I can tell you are such a warm, caring person.
    Ron and I are so looking forward to this next step on our life journey!
    I love your words of wisdom about focusing on each other. We have been spending a lot more time doing that on a daily basis. It has been very beneficial for both of us. Again, I thank you for sharing with us.
    Love and blessings to you!
    Dena

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Lopez · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing Experience - Flawless Elopement!

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Ceremony of Love and Janice two weeks prior to our elopement. I had emailed about 5 or 6 other officiants prior to contacting Ceremony of Love and received no responses except one and pricing was absurd plus I had to find a photographer which added to my stress levels, when Janice called she put me at ease knowing she could accommodate all our needs. Janice is such a sweet heart and she made everything so easy, from allowing customization of our ceremony to finding us a great officiant and amazing photographer all in such short notice. The reverend was was a pleasure to work with, she had a such a comforting voice and was super sweet for offering to carry my extremely heavy bouquet up the trail to our destination. We are very appreciative of Janice and everyone involved in making our day so special.

Much Love,
    Amanda & Gino

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Dee · Married on 07/25/2019

Absolutely perfect in every way!

My husband and I were seeking to renew our vows. Janice had the best connections for vendors and the best genuine and heartfelt service! We highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Laura Sanford · Married on 07/04/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Thank you so much for all of your help with the wedding. Everything was perfect. The officiant and photographer were wonderful! You, and they, made it a perfect day for us – one we will always remember.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Monica · Married on 05/19/2019

Lovely experience!

Thank you for helping us choose such talented and wonderful professionals to work with for our wedding! Everyone you recommended was fabulous and it made such a difference.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Wes

Wes Busse · Married on 05/10/2019

Our incredible Wedding day.

Great job. You are awesome to work with. Thanks again for an awesome awesome job. We had a blast. It was beautiful, everything about it compliments from everybody we had a great time

You're an awesome lady thanks again.

Wes and Susie

Sent on 10/15/2019

Barry Chabot · Married on 04/09/2019

Great experience, start to finish!

Janice,

Thank you so much for all your help! Everything was wonderful. The location was everything we hoped it would be. Such a beautiful area. The officiant was absolutely wonderful and so kind. She made us feel so comfortable. What a small world that she is originally from our area. The photographer was also great. Can't wait to see the pictures. We couldn't have asked for a better day and ceremony. Thank you for the warm wishes.

Sincerely,
    Barry and Chantelle

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Exactly What We Envisioned

Thank you so much, Janice for all your help in making our ceremony go perfect. Your officiant was wonderful to work with. Her role during our ceremony was essential and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the entire ceremony was. We thank her so much for being a part of our day, and overall appreciate the assistance in helping us put together a beautiful and customized ceremony that truly expressed our love as a couple. This ceremony was everything we envisioned for our wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2019

C Gordon · Married on 02/12/2019

Perfect planning and no stress

Thank you so much for everything Janice. Yes, the inclusion of the birds singing with a feather from each of our birds was magical.
    We will be sure to highly recommend your service to everyone. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Nick Schultz · Married on 02/11/2019

Outstanding!

Hi Janice, Thank you so much. Everything went perfectly, and we’re so happy that you were part of our day! Maddy & Nick

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kristin and Victor Napoli · Married on 11/25/2018

Spectacular and very special

Thank you, Janice for EVERYTHING! Your words of advice have been amazing! You are truly the best to work with and to have held my hand through the whole process. May God bless you always!

Victor and I can’t even express the words of how wonderful your officiant and photographer were too! We had such a WONDERFUL experience that we will NEVER EVER FORGET! -Just wonderful women that we instantly felt a bond with. They truly are the dynamic duo!!!

Our wedding day was so very very special and YOU made it happen and there are just no words to thank you!

With our deepest love and appreciation to you and your team!

Kristin and Victor

Sent on 11/27/2018

Happy Bride · Married on 11/21/2018

Fantastic!

Every detail was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Barbara Rodriguez · Married on 11/13/2018

Perfect Elopement!

Janice,

We are finally back in Houston.
    We wanted to thank you for everything!
    Our day was perfect, wonderful and unforgettable!!!
    The place, the weather...but especially you and your team.

Your officiant was so sweet and her kind voice made us feel calm and spiritual. The raven marked such a special moment.

Your photographer was very cheerful! She made it easy for us to pose and be ourselves. She understood us perfectly as a couple!

Janice, thank you for all your advice and for organizing our perfect wedding!

Justin and I appreciate you a lot and we will remember you forever!

With love,
    Barbara & Justin and our parents!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Michelle Zaccheus · Married on 10/20/2018

Our unique wedding

Janice was able to help us put together our very unique wedding exactly as we wanted it to be. Everyone she recommended for our ceremony, from Leland the photographer to Eric, who played flamenco guitar for us, to Ched Ron who catered our event, was top of their class professionals, and our wedding could not have been perfect without them all. Janice also was good at keeping me thinking positive and I was grateful she helped wrap everything up as our day approached, helping me with a list of vendors, etc. I never thought I would ever get married, and thanks to ceremony of love and everyone involved my husband and I felt like we had the perfect wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Suzy Leblanc · Married on 09/25/2018

A dream come true, our perfect Wedding!

Hi Janice,
    We are home from our week of wonder and Blessings. Thank you for sharing the notes of our wedding…what a kind, sweet and amazing compliment!!! Our ceremony was perfect, beautiful, special, joyous and certainly Blessed. Your officiant, photographer, and site coordinator at the lodge were amazing and we were grateful to them and for so graciously joining in our celebration. Each and every one made us feel so special. We are still on high and loving life!
    Thanks for everything! : )
    Suzy and Yvonne

Sent on 10/16/2018

Chrys Shatz · Married on 09/22/2018

So Much More Than Expected!

Hi Janice,

We wanted to thank you once again for the great job that you did for us. It could NOT have been better! Everyone was just wonderful to work with. Such lovely photos. And, the couple ain’t bad neither!! 😃 So much more than we ever anticipated. Now, I have to tell people I stubbed my toe at work so they don’t worry about my tears!

You’ve been a Godsend my dear. Thank you so much for your advice and guidance. Keep doing what you’re doing so well.

Happiness and joy to you and everyone around you.
    Thank you so much!!!

Chrys & Rich

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jeri · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you Janice!!! Thank you so much for putting this all together and making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!! Everything was perfect and I appreciate all your hard work!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Christine · Married on 09/14/2018

Janice - thank you for all your help and guidance. It made our special day even more special than we had imagined. Everyone was incredibly nice and professional - flowers, officiant, the photographer, even the people that ran the park! An amazing memory we won’t forget. Thank you to all!

Christine

Sent on 09/20/2018

Katja · Married on 08/18/2018

Hi Janice,

Thank you very much for making our day perfect. Everything went great and I could not have asked for a better set-up and ceremony. Your officiant conducted such a beautiful ceremony for us. We absolutely loved everything. It was a perfect day for us. My lovely child was so nervous but he made us laugh :) Totally let everyone enjoy our day in their own little way. Thank you again. We fell in love with Sedona…and are for sure coming back :) Thank you again.

Jeff and Jekaterina

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amy · Married on 08/08/2018

I knew we were going to use Ceremony of Love as our wedding planner the minute I spoke to Janice on the phone. She was absolutely wonderful! So kind, sweet and encouraging. She was also very knowledgeable about Sedona and sent us lists of hotels, restaurants, etc. As first time visitors, this was a great help! She spent time with me on the phone discussing locations, vows and what type of ceremony we wanted (we eloped). When we arrived in Sedona we didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Our officiant, Patricia was incredible. It started to thunder and lightning a couple hours before our outdoor ceremony and I was a nervous wreck. When we arrived at our location, Patricia met us there with a kind smile and encouragement, that we would not leave until we were married! While it continued to thunder and lightening during our ceremony, it luckily did not rain! Patricia repeatedly told us this weather was good luck and the universe was giving its loud and flashy blessing! She put me at total ease and I now know what a unique experience we had in the middle of the high desert!

My beautiful memory of our Sedona wedding includes the pure kindness, reassurance, encouragement and well wishes I felt from not only Janice and Patricia, but our photographer as well. I highly recommend their services and will never forget them.

Sent on 08/16/2018

kayleen · Married on 06/22/2018

We cannot express the amount of joy we feel! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The day was flawless and blissful, and our guests had an experience of a lifetime.
    Our officiant did a wonderful job with our ceremony and she made us feel so special. She has the sweetest soul. She was extremely patient even with the heat! We are so thankful for her kind words.
    Your photographer did an amazing job capturing the moment and we are so excited to see the photos! The few we took with our phones were even so beautiful!

Thank you so much for making this experience absolutely perfect! Planning a wedding across the country from North Dakota could not have been any easier. Janice made our day completely stress free and full of laughter and love!

Sedona will have a very special place in our hearts. We are both still smiling!!

Sent on 06/26/2018