61 Reviews for Ceremony of Love

+12
Photos
Non-religious (3)
61 Ceremony of Love Reviews

This is my letter to my coordinator at Ceremony of Love after the wedding was all over:
Hi Janice,
I apologize for my late response. It has just been a whirlwind since my guests started arriving Thursday and I have barely started to come down from all the excitement. Although I didn't have the opportunity to get to know your offiicant for long, my brothers and sisters in the wedding party liked her right away. She made saying the vows seem easy and the ceremony ran smoothly. It was even more special than we had hoped, and yes Murphy was in the front row!
I am really glad you gave me that time to cool off between the photo shoot because I looked like Bell Rock after the hike up and down in my dress in that hotter than usual day. I bet the photos will be stunning.
I have enclosed a picture of us before the hike and a few that people took on their phones while your photographer was shooting. My family were wowed with Sedona and the chapel and reception and everything! I am getting comments such as "Dream Wedding" "Best Wedding Ever" "Class Act” "First Class" "Awesome" and on and on.
Thank You for all your help.
I realized I didn't have any nerves at all when I walked in and saw all my family members beaming at me...and I couldn't help but beam right back....My heart was so full it was just overwhelming. I remember your tagline and it is true..."It's all about the love!"
Love to you, Janice,
and your Reverend too.

Profile Picture Jean, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My now Husband and I received notice a couple of weeks ago that the original venue we booked had double booked and wouldn’t be able to accommodate our wedding. That was after months of deliberation to pick the perfect date so needless to say it was extremely disappointing. We had planned a family trip to Sedona in which our parents whom have never met were going to meet for the first time in 8 years on a small family vacation. Upon the news of the double booking we told our parents whom then suggested we elope on our small family trip. This was Monday evening and our vacation started Friday. Well, if we could pull it off we were both down! However it was Memorial weekend and extremely late notice.i called frantically looking for an officiator and it was looking grim! Then I received a return call from Janice and they could do it! She calmed my frantic nerves and gave me a ton of amazing options! She booked an amazing photographer Tamara and our officianator was absolutely amazing as well. Our beautiful small intimate wedding was still elegant and breathtaking and every girls dream! Thank you Janice and everyone who truly made our day nothing less but breathtaking! Thank you for taking care of EVERYTHING, so that our wedding was perfect! I would recommend any couples wanting a wedding in Sedona use Janice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was referred to Janice by several vendors in the Sedona area, I could not be happier with her services. They went above and beyond for our small intimate ceremony. Officiant arrived on time with a beautiful friendly smile. I highly recommend their services for your special day. Thank you again janice and crew! 5 starts!!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/5/18, 1 Review

Hello Janice!

We just wanted to say thank you all so much for making our wedding absolutely perfect:

Thank you Janice for picking the perfect location, for providing us with our choice of beautiful vows, and for putting everything together;

Thank you to your officiant for making our ceremony so beautiful, and especially for having us take a deep breath and look at the beautiful surroundings together before the ceremony, so that we could be truly present and enjoy every moment (taking those few moments to get grounded made the entire ceremony so much more memorable and meaningful for both of us!); and

Thank your photographer for taking the time to find the most beautiful locations on the property to take so many wonderful pictures (we can’t wait to see them!), and also for suggesting a restaurant which has the best breakfast in town!

You are all amazing!! Everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be: simple, elegant, and stress free! We are both truly grateful for this experience and so happy to have been able to work with all of you! Our wedding was perfect in every way, and thanks to all of you we will have wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,
The Westphals

Profile Picture C, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Oh my goodness. The officiant was wonderful and it appears she figured us out very quickly! The experience was even more amazing than we both anticipated. The break in the weather was beyond timely...even Godly! Thank you again for all you did to make our private wedding special for us and please thank your minister again. We will recommend you to anyone wanting an experience of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Margie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Thank you so much for helping us make our wedding everything we dreamt of. And thank you, to your officiant, for the kind words. Our family is complete now.

Profile Picture Audrey, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

When I dreamed of my wedding day, I never thought I could get everything I could possibly want, until I met Janice. It was beyond everything I could have ever hoped for. My husband and I waited a long time to get married, and when we decided we said that it was going to be 100% our way. Small and intimate in our favorite place in the world. We knew it was going to be Sedona, we just weren't quite sure where to start.
Janice's warm heart and personal touch were, by far, the best part of this whole experience. If an issue arose, she was on it right away. Her vendors were the peak of professionalism. Living over 1,500 miles way, I didn't have a single worry when I showed up to my venue. She listened. There wasn't a detail that was undone. I wouldn't recommend anyone other than her and Ceremony of Love. I just wished she lived way up here so I could send more people to her. She is a rare find and you would be lucky to be in contact with her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Hi Janice!

We really enjoyed having our wedding in Sedona! What made it even more special was who you chose to make our wedding possible. Everyone was so kind and made our day extra special. You couldn't have put together a better team to capture this special moment and time in our lives!

We felt honored to have your officiant perform our ceremony. Her genuine spirit and happy personality made us feel so comfortable. She was so enthusiastic, caring and present in the moment. We are so happy you had her officiate for us! We also felt honored to have your photographer capture our special day! She made us feel at ease with her sweet and fun personality! She was very flexible and wanting to capture every special moment of our wedding. She was so fun to have as our photographer!

We will always cherish our wedding day and the laughs we had with your minister and photographer! It was such a fun wedding! We're so glad we found you!

Profile Picture Deb, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

What an amazing Lady. Janice was absolutely the sweetest kindest person. She made our day so special and perfect. I would not have changed a thing. Everyone that was involved in our adventure was wonderful. I highly recommend Ceromony of love to anyone that wants a worry free beautiful wedding. Janice is the best .

Profile Picture Donna, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sorry for the delay work for us has been crazy busy as well.

We can't thank you enough for your patience, communication, making our wedding so memorable and perfectly synchronized. Your hair stylist and make-up artist were lovely! The stylist even stayed while other did my makeup. It was a lot of fun chatting with the girls and to have them there with me. The photographer was wonderful as well. He said it might be about 4 weeks to receive the photos, so we're really looking forward to seeing those :)

And your officiant... what a sweetheart! Her calm and loving energy really made our day special. Kind of like having a family member there to share our wedding vows. Thank you so much for forwarding her kind words about our ceremony. Her words warmed my heart and means a lot to know she felt it went so well. Her comment about the ability to traverse made me laugh! I work in New Home Building Construction and have to walk in dirt and rocks with heals quite often. That experience did make it easy to get around without having to take extra shoes. She's so cute! We felt it was all perfect and exactly what we were dreaming of for our special day. We couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you for all you do!

Many Blessings to all of you.

Laura and Scott

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Hi Janice,

Nora and I wanted to thank-you so much for our wonderful ceremony and planning the perfect wedding. We had a beautiful weekend. I cannot describe in words how thankful we are. Everything was perfect!

I just wanted to thank you again and show my appreciation,

Fede

Profile Picture Federico , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Hi Janice,

Thank you so much for making this such a special day!

Everything was perfect! Your officiant couldn't have been more lovely and your photographer was great!

Thanks again for everything and for making this a perfect day!

Warmest regards,
Steve and Jen

Profile Picture Steve, 7/9/17, 1 Review

Hi Janice,

Thank you for everything. It was exactly what we hoped for. Your team was amazing and made this day even more special.

Your officiant did an excellent job as did your photographer. It was awesome.

Thank you for everything.

Take care,
Ray

Profile Picture Raymond, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Hello Janice,

Hard to believe a week has gone by already since being in Sedona.

Lisa and I would like to Thank You for making our evening so special and stress free. We would not have changed a thing! With the weather in our favor that Tuesday evening it was so special for us. Everything went super smooth and we really loved both the location and officiant.

Your photographer was great having photographed that location many times before.

We both loved staying at your lodging recommendation. It was quiet and peaceful and such a fantastic view.

Looking forward to returning in February for the Sedona Marathon!

Have A Wonderful Weekend!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/13/17, 1 Review

Hi Janice,
Thank you so much for organizing everything. The setting and the words from your ceremony were perfect. Your vendors really did an amazing job for us too. With us obviously not being in the country at the time of planning, it was exactly how we wanted it to be. It couldn't have been more perfect. We enjoyed every moment of it. We have arrived home today and have to get back to reality. Our honeymoon was a dream.
Gemma x

Profile Picture Gemma, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Janice was incredible. Planning a wedding is so much easier when you have someone taking care of all the details for you! My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The minister was perfect, she did a great job officiating, and I could tell she took the time to really read my ceremony beforehand. The musician was excellent, I loved that I got to choose the instrument...I think the harp gave the ceremony a little something extra. The photographer blew me away with all the amazing shots he got, and this is coming from someone that hates taking pictures because I can't ever get my face or body right! He was a true professional and artist. I am just over the moon with the end result. Bouquet was designed based off of what I liked and was absolutely beautiful. Janice at ceremony of love was behind everything. I feel my wedding was extremely well planned. Coordinating all of that myself would have been time consuming and undoubtedly stressful, instead I just got to relax and enjoy the time leading up to the wedding. She is an absolute delight to work with as well, so sweet and considerate to all wants and needs. She must have answered a million silly questions I had. We are so pleased and would recommend ceremony of love again and again.

Holly and Erik

Profile Picture Holly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I read the excellent reviews previous couples left behind for Ceremony of Love, but the truth is that there are no words to thank them for their EXCELLENT SERVICE. They planned all the details for for us, but always keeping in mind what I had envisioned. Janice was kind, sweet and genuine over the phone. From the moment we spoke she was excellent. I adored her energy instantly and it was contiguous throughout the entire planning phase. She planned a beautiful wedding for us and when we arrived from NY to Arizona, I had all the details I needed. From the bottom of our hearts we want to thank you for planning an unforgettable elopement. I wouldn't have wanted it any differently. THANK YOU - Love Kimmie & John

Profile Picture Kimberlly, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-religious

What a great experience! Everything from start to finish was perfect. We had to reschedule our wedding due to a death in our family and they were more than understanding and accommodating. Both the officiant and the photographer made us feel comfortable and seemed like they really wanted to be there with us on our special day. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 3/7/17, 1 Review

Hello Janice,
Kevin and I would like to thank you for providing us with such a beautiful wedding ceremony. It was such a special occasion and we could not have asked for anything to be different.
Again, thank you!
Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Best; Most responsive; accommodating; Value; Fun!
Janice,

It was such a wonderful experience, and your officiant was a joy.

She took us to a wonderful place, both physical and spiritual, and then tracked down two witnesses to make it official.

Two strangers who quickly warmed to the idea on a beautiful Valentines Day.

Thanks again,
Tom & Cindy

Profile Picture Thomas, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We just wanted to send a note of thanks to tell you how much we appreciate you making our wedding day such a memorable and wonderful experience. Thank you for all the planning assistance and recommendations for restaurants, flowers, hair/makeup, etc. And your minister, a special thanks to her for braving the weather with us, making our day special and one we will remember and cherish forever.

Profile Picture User7733833, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Janice

The ceremony was perfect! Both officiant and the photographer were wonderful. I thank you for everything that you do which culminated in a beautiful ceremony that was better than we had imagined. Thank you again, so very much.

KC & Chris

Profile Picture User7515849, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Janice is nothing short of AMAZING! She made our wedding day so special and on only a week's notice. She genuinely cares about making your day perfect for you! She took care of everything we needed and is so knowledgeable, right down to which trees are still green in December. She has such a positive energy, there is no one better to help us start off our married life together! Janice really is the best!

Profile Picture Camille, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Hi Janice,

As we are getting ready to head home, we wanted to thank you again for everything! Your minister was absolutely perfect and our ceremony was better than anything we could have imagined. We can't say enough wonderful things about her! The site you helped us pick was also perfect. We are excited to revisit it in the years to come.

Many thanks to you and your officiant for making our day magical!
Amy & Scott

Profile Picture User7428519, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Janice, Thank you SO much!
Our wedding was absolutely wonderful. Everything went off without a hitch...;) Your Jeep Company, Stylist, Photographer, and Minister were SO wonderful. Our family thought it was the best adventure ever. My bouquet was especially beautiful. We couldn't stop talking about it and how wonderful it smelled. You made planning everything so easy and stress free. I can't thank you enough.
The lodging was fantastic too. Beautiful views, great spots for pictures, an indoor rec area, and the best staff. Plus our dog was super spoiled there.

Jeff & Amy

Profile Picture Amy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning