Ceremony of Love Reviews

Ceremony of Love 6
Ceremony of Love 7

Kristin and Victor Napoli · Married on 11/25/2018

Spectacular and very special

Thank you, Janice for EVERYTHING! Your words of advice have been amazing! You are truly the best to work with and to have held my hand through the whole process. May God bless you always!

Victor and I can’t even express the words of how wonderful your officiant and photographer were too! We had such a WONDERFUL experience that we will NEVER EVER FORGET! -Just wonderful women that we instantly felt a bond with. They truly are the dynamic duo!!!

Our wedding day was so very very special and YOU made it happen and there are just no words to thank you!

With our deepest love and appreciation to you and your team!

Love,

Kristin and Victor

Happy Bride · Married on 11/21/2018

Fantastic!

Every detail was absolutely perfect!

Barbara Rodriguez · Married on 11/13/2018

Perfect Elopement!

Janice,

We are finally back in Houston.
    We wanted to thank you for everything!
    Our day was perfect, wonderful and unforgettable!!!
    The place, the weather...but especially you and your team.

Your officiant was so sweet and her kind voice made us feel calm and spiritual. The raven marked such a special moment.

Your photographer was very cheerful! She made it easy for us to pose and be ourselves. She understood us perfectly as a couple!

Janice, thank you for all your advice and for organizing our perfect wedding!

Justin and I appreciate you a lot and we will remember you forever!

With love,
    Barbara & Justin and our parents!

Michelle Zaccheus · Married on 10/20/2018

Our unique wedding

Janice was able to help us put together our very unique wedding exactly as we wanted it to be. Everyone she recommended for our ceremony, from Leland the photographer to Eric, who played flamenco guitar for us, to Ched Ron who catered our event, was top of their class professionals, and our wedding could not have been perfect without them all. Janice also was good at keeping me thinking positive and I was grateful she helped wrap everything up as our day approached, helping me with a list of vendors, etc. I never thought I would ever get married, and thanks to ceremony of love and everyone involved my husband and I felt like we had the perfect wedding.

Ceremony of Love 8

Suzy Leblanc · Married on 09/25/2018

A dream come true, our perfect Wedding!

Hi Janice,
    We are home from our week of wonder and Blessings. Thank you for sharing the notes of our wedding…what a kind, sweet and amazing compliment!!! Our ceremony was perfect, beautiful, special, joyous and certainly Blessed. Your officiant, photographer, and site coordinator at the lodge were amazing and we were grateful to them and for so graciously joining in our celebration. Each and every one made us feel so special. We are still on high and loving life!
    Thanks for everything! : )
    Suzy and Yvonne

Chrys Shatz · Married on 09/22/2018

So Much More Than Expected!

Hi Janice,

We wanted to thank you once again for the great job that you did for us. It could NOT have been better! Everyone was just wonderful to work with. Such lovely photos. And, the couple ain’t bad neither!! 😃 So much more than we ever anticipated. Now, I have to tell people I stubbed my toe at work so they don’t worry about my tears!

You’ve been a Godsend my dear. Thank you so much for your advice and guidance. Keep doing what you’re doing so well.

Happiness and joy to you and everyone around you.
    Thank you so much!!!

Chrys & Rich

Jeri · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you Janice!!! Thank you so much for putting this all together and making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!! Everything was perfect and I appreciate all your hard work!!!

Ceremony of Love 9

Christine · Married on 09/14/2018

Janice - thank you for all your help and guidance. It made our special day even more special than we had imagined. Everyone was incredibly nice and professional - flowers, officiant, the photographer, even the people that ran the park! An amazing memory we won’t forget. Thank you to all!

Christine

Katja · Married on 08/18/2018

Hi Janice,

Thank you very much for making our day perfect. Everything went great and I could not have asked for a better set-up and ceremony. Your officiant conducted such a beautiful ceremony for us. We absolutely loved everything. It was a perfect day for us. My lovely child was so nervous but he made us laugh :) Totally let everyone enjoy our day in their own little way. Thank you again. We fell in love with Sedona…and are for sure coming back :) Thank you again.

Jeff and Jekaterina

Amy · Married on 08/08/2018

I knew we were going to use Ceremony of Love as our wedding planner the minute I spoke to Janice on the phone. She was absolutely wonderful! So kind, sweet and encouraging. She was also very knowledgeable about Sedona and sent us lists of hotels, restaurants, etc. As first time visitors, this was a great help! She spent time with me on the phone discussing locations, vows and what type of ceremony we wanted (we eloped). When we arrived in Sedona we didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Our officiant, Patricia was incredible. It started to thunder and lightning a couple hours before our outdoor ceremony and I was a nervous wreck. When we arrived at our location, Patricia met us there with a kind smile and encouragement, that we would not leave until we were married! While it continued to thunder and lightening during our ceremony, it luckily did not rain! Patricia repeatedly told us this weather was good luck and the universe was giving its loud and flashy blessing! She put me at total ease and I now know what a unique experience we had in the middle of the high desert!

My beautiful memory of our Sedona wedding includes the pure kindness, reassurance, encouragement and well wishes I felt from not only Janice and Patricia, but our photographer as well. I highly recommend their services and will never forget them.

Ceremony of Love 10

kayleen · Married on 06/22/2018

We cannot express the amount of joy we feel! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The day was flawless and blissful, and our guests had an experience of a lifetime.
    Our officiant did a wonderful job with our ceremony and she made us feel so special. She has the sweetest soul. She was extremely patient even with the heat! We are so thankful for her kind words.
    Your photographer did an amazing job capturing the moment and we are so excited to see the photos! The few we took with our phones were even so beautiful!

Thank you so much for making this experience absolutely perfect! Planning a wedding across the country from North Dakota could not have been any easier. Janice made our day completely stress free and full of laughter and love!

Sedona will have a very special place in our hearts. We are both still smiling!!

Ceremony of Love 11

Jean · Married on 06/09/2018

This is my letter to my coordinator at Ceremony of Love after the wedding was all over:
    Hi Janice,
    I apologize for my late response. It has just been a whirlwind since my guests started arriving Thursday and I have barely started to come down from all the excitement. Although I didn't have the opportunity to get to know your offiicant for long, my brothers and sisters in the wedding party liked her right away. She made saying the vows seem easy and the ceremony ran smoothly. It was even more special than we had hoped, and yes Murphy was in the front row!
    I am really glad you gave me that time to cool off between the photo shoot because I looked like Bell Rock after the hike up and down in my dress in that hotter than usual day. I bet the photos will be stunning.
    I have enclosed a picture of us before the hike and a few that people took on their phones while your photographer was shooting. My family were wowed with Sedona and the chapel and reception and everything! I am getting comments such as "Dream Wedding" "Best Wedding Ever" "Class Act” "First Class" "Awesome" and on and on.
    Thank You for all your help.
    I realized I didn't have any nerves at all when I walked in and saw all my family members beaming at me...and I couldn't help but beam right back....My heart was so full it was just overwhelming. I remember your tagline and it is true..."It's all about the love!"
    Love to you, Janice,
    and your Reverend too.

Ceremony of Love 12
    Ceremony of Love 13

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

My now Husband and I received notice a couple of weeks ago that the original venue we booked had double booked and wouldn’t be able to accommodate our wedding. That was after months of deliberation to pick the perfect date so needless to say it was extremely disappointing. We had planned a family trip to Sedona in which our parents whom have never met were going to meet for the first time in 8 years on a small family vacation. Upon the news of the double booking we told our parents whom then suggested we elope on our small family trip. This was Monday evening and our vacation started Friday. Well, if we could pull it off we were both down! However it was Memorial weekend and extremely late notice.i called frantically looking for an officiator and it was looking grim! Then I received a return call from Janice and they could do it! She calmed my frantic nerves and gave me a ton of amazing options! She booked an amazing photographer Tamara and our officianator was absolutely amazing as well. Our beautiful small intimate wedding was still elegant and breathtaking and every girls dream! Thank you Janice and everyone who truly made our day nothing less but breathtaking! Thank you for taking care of EVERYTHING, so that our wedding was perfect! I would recommend any couples wanting a wedding in Sedona use Janice!

Ceremony of Love 14
    Ceremony of Love 15
    Ceremony of Love 16
    Ceremony of Love 17

Kate · Married on 05/05/2018

I was referred to Janice by several vendors in the Sedona area, I could not be happier with her services. They went above and beyond for our small intimate ceremony. Officiant arrived on time with a beautiful friendly smile. I highly recommend their services for your special day. Thank you again janice and crew! 5 starts!!

Ceremony of Love 18
    Ceremony of Love 19

C · Married on 04/27/2018

Hello Janice!

We just wanted to say thank you all so much for making our wedding absolutely perfect:

Thank you Janice for picking the perfect location, for providing us with our choice of beautiful vows, and for putting everything together;

Thank you to your officiant for making our ceremony so beautiful, and especially for having us take a deep breath and look at the beautiful surroundings together before the ceremony, so that we could be truly present and enjoy every moment (taking those few moments to get grounded made the entire ceremony so much more memorable and meaningful for both of us!); and

Thank your photographer for taking the time to find the most beautiful locations on the property to take so many wonderful pictures (we can’t wait to see them!), and also for suggesting a restaurant which has the best breakfast in town!

You are all amazing!! Everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be: simple, elegant, and stress free! We are both truly grateful for this experience and so happy to have been able to work with all of you! Our wedding was perfect in every way, and thanks to all of you we will have wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,
    The Westphals

Margie · Married on 04/20/2018

Oh my goodness. The officiant was wonderful and it appears she figured us out very quickly! The experience was even more amazing than we both anticipated. The break in the weather was beyond timely...even Godly! Thank you again for all you did to make our private wedding special for us and please thank your minister again. We will recommend you to anyone wanting an experience of a lifetime!

Audrey · Married on 02/18/2018

Thank you so much for helping us make our wedding everything we dreamt of. And thank you, to your officiant, for the kind words. Our family is complete now.

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

When I dreamed of my wedding day, I never thought I could get everything I could possibly want, until I met Janice. It was beyond everything I could have ever hoped for. My husband and I waited a long time to get married, and when we decided we said that it was going to be 100% our way. Small and intimate in our favorite place in the world. We knew it was going to be Sedona, we just weren't quite sure where to start.
    Janice's warm heart and personal touch were, by far, the best part of this whole experience. If an issue arose, she was on it right away. Her vendors were the peak of professionalism. Living over 1,500 miles way, I didn't have a single worry when I showed up to my venue. She listened. There wasn't a detail that was undone. I wouldn't recommend anyone other than her and Ceremony of Love. I just wished she lived way up here so I could send more people to her. She is a rare find and you would be lucky to be in contact with her.

Ceremony of Love 20
    Ceremony of Love 21
    Ceremony of Love 22
    Ceremony of Love 23
    Ceremony of Love 24

Deb · Married on 10/28/2017

Hi Janice!

We really enjoyed having our wedding in Sedona! What made it even more special was who you chose to make our wedding possible. Everyone was so kind and made our day extra special. You couldn't have put together a better team to capture this special moment and time in our lives!

We felt honored to have your officiant perform our ceremony. Her genuine spirit and happy personality made us feel so comfortable. She was so enthusiastic, caring and present in the moment. We are so happy you had her officiate for us! We also felt honored to have your photographer capture our special day! She made us feel at ease with her sweet and fun personality! She was very flexible and wanting to capture every special moment of our wedding. She was so fun to have as our photographer!

We will always cherish our wedding day and the laughs we had with your minister and photographer! It was such a fun wedding! We're so glad we found you!

Donna · Married on 10/17/2017

What an amazing Lady. Janice was absolutely the sweetest kindest person. She made our day so special and perfect. I would not have changed a thing. Everyone that was involved in our adventure was wonderful. I highly recommend Ceromony of love to anyone that wants a worry free beautiful wedding. Janice is the best .

Ceremony of Love 25

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Sorry for the delay work for us has been crazy busy as well.

We can't thank you enough for your patience, communication, making our wedding so memorable and perfectly synchronized. Your hair stylist and make-up artist were lovely! The stylist even stayed while other did my makeup. It was a lot of fun chatting with the girls and to have them there with me. The photographer was wonderful as well. He said it might be about 4 weeks to receive the photos, so we're really looking forward to seeing those :)

And your officiant... what a sweetheart! Her calm and loving energy really made our day special. Kind of like having a family member there to share our wedding vows. Thank you so much for forwarding her kind words about our ceremony. Her words warmed my heart and means a lot to know she felt it went so well. Her comment about the ability to traverse made me laugh! I work in New Home Building Construction and have to walk in dirt and rocks with heals quite often. That experience did make it easy to get around without having to take extra shoes. She's so cute! We felt it was all perfect and exactly what we were dreaming of for our special day. We couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you for all you do!

Many Blessings to all of you.

Laura and Scott

• User4322849 · 1+ year ago

Janice- thank you for officiating our ceremony, it was lovely and you had such an ease about yourself! Made us very comfortable!! Thank you for also being my veil catcher since it was very windy on the Merry Go Round Rock. It was a pleasure working with you!

• F

Federico · Married on 08/19/2017

Hi Janice,

Nora and I wanted to thank-you so much for our wonderful ceremony and planning the perfect wedding. We had a beautiful weekend. I cannot describe in words how thankful we are. Everything was perfect!

I just wanted to thank you again and show my appreciation,

Fede

Steve · Married on 07/09/2017

Hi Janice,

Thank you so much for making this such a special day!

Everything was perfect! Your officiant couldn't have been more lovely and your photographer was great!

Thanks again for everything and for making this a perfect day!

Warmest regards,
    Steve and Jen

Raymond · Married on 07/03/2017

Hi Janice,

Thank you for everything. It was exactly what we hoped for. Your team was amazing and made this day even more special.

Your officiant did an excellent job as did your photographer. It was awesome.

Thank you for everything.

Take care,