Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About Frankely Photography

Hi there, my name is Emily! You might have found this page because you are looking for a photographer who knows what they're doing. Or maybe you are looking for a photographer who genuinely cares about you and your wedding day... I am your girl!

My couples tell me that they love how genuine my photos feel... that's because they are! When you work with me you won't be awkwardly posing; you will be playing and snuggling with your loved one. My number one goal is making sure my clients have an amazing day and that they get gorgeous photos to capture the most important day of their lives.

Let's talk about your dream wedding! I will do everything I can to help you make it happen.

juniper wells ranch arizona wedding 6 51 1569541 1571258825

Frankely Photography 5
  • Sally

Sally Salisbury 路 Married on 02/18/2017

Personality and Performance!

Emily has a great personality and is so easy to be around! She has a calming effect at a time when things can get intense. On the day we were married the weather turned stormy and windy. Everything had to be changed from what we planned and I worried about the photos since so many would be outside. She smiled in her gracious way and assured me that the weather would make for more interesting photos! She was so right!
    Everything about our wedding was vintage, including the bride and groom. The lighting and editing of the photos captured the mood and defined our event as very intimate and romantic. Emily captured our day perfectly and gave us suggestions for interesting shots, as well as responding to our wishes and ideas. She can also help with designing photo albums and special mementos should you need assistance with that process. I am very happy she was part of our special day.

Frankely Photography 12
    Frankely Photography 13
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • 路 Married on

Absolutely fantastic!!!

What can鈥檛 I say about Emily? She is an unbelievably talented photographer, that I鈥檝e now worked with for two events. She shot a friend鈥檚 wedding and did a personal mini session with me. And let me tell you... I will gladly hire her for all other photographable moments in my life! She traveled all the way to New York for these events, exuding professionalism on the long journey (and during the sessions of course). Her eye for the best lighting and locations helped her to capture some of the most amazing pictures I鈥檝e ever seen. She had me pose in some unique places and unexpected ways. Of course, though I trusted her judgement, I never could have imagined the resulting gorgeousness of those photos. To top that all off, she is the type of person you instantly want to be friends with, overflowing with kindness and joy. I recommend her to anyone looking for someone that is hard working, creative, genuine, and capable of capturing the most precious moments in your life in outstanding fashion!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Frankely Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Frankely Photography 2
    20% Off Winter Weddings

If you are getting married in December 2019, January 2020, or Feburary 2020 you weill receive 20% off your entire wedding package! Inquire now.