Flagstaff, Arizona, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Frankely Photography

Frankely Photography is a wedding photography business based in Flagstaff, Arizona. Photographer Emily places the utmost importance on ensuring that couples feel at ease, and she endeavors to capture the genuine emotion of the day. Emily incorporates a contemporary style to create images that are natural and candid. The resulting images exude romance and an ethereal essence. This professional cares deeply about documenting memories that couples can savor for a lifetime.

Frankely Photography offers couples engagement and boudoir photoshoots, as well as novelty trash-the-dress sessions following the main event. Emily is happy to travel for destination weddings, and she can acquire a second photographer if desired. Other photography products and services supplied by this company include:

• Extended hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital images
  • Albums and prints
  • Woman-owned
Follow Frankely Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Photography By Brandon

Real Weddings 262 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Frankely Photography

Paige S. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Talented, responsive, friendly, nerve-easing and visionary! Thank you, Emily!

Emily is one of the sweetest and most down-to-earth people you will ever meet, and on top of that, she is one of the most incredibly gifted photographers I have ever seen. I am so happy that my fiancé and I had the opportunity to work with Emily on our engagement shoot. The pictures all came out beautifully (the composition and the framing and the colors are all striking!) but what is more important is that Emily made us very comfortable and confident and we genuinely just enjoyed the couple of hours we spent shooting together. My fiancé and I don’t even live in Arizona but we are already trying to plan the next time we can go back just so we can get another shoot with Emily. Seriously, best photographer ever! Book her and you will absolutely not regret it!!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Scarlett J. · Married on 11/22/2019

Brilliant work

Emily did an amazing job capturing my family for Christmas pictures. She was so great about us bringing our dog and was beyond friendly and helpful when our dog was acting out. It was quick and efficient and great on the wallet! I can’t wait to use the pictures they are so beautiful and really something I will treasure.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Frankely Photography's reply:

Thank you Scarlett! I’m so glad I got to capture you three for the holiday season 💕 I will always say yes to that sweet boy tagging along!
  • Ashley M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Photographer!!!

Our experience with Emily was INCREDIBLE. There are not enough words to write to explain how amazing our experience with Emily was. She was so helpful through and every process. I had a few issues with other vendors and random wedding things that she was able to help me through, find new vendors, and just be a supportive friend. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Our first interaction with her was our engagement photos and she gave us as much time as we needed and wanted. The whole time we were comfortable and laughing so hard! Then my wedding day she made me feel absolutely perfect. She helped calmed any nerves and made sure I was relaxed. She even noticed that our desserts were almost gone and we hadn't gotten any so she grabbed a few for us. It was little things throughout the day that showed how incredibly thoughtful she was! I am so glad we picked Emily for our special day!! She has also done our family pictures with my in-laws and we will be using her for many special occasions in the future! Her photos are incredible! The coloring and gentle editing is amazing! Emily is reasonably priced for all that she provides! I love Emily and am so happy we had her to capture our special memories. I can't wait to make an album with our special pictures!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Frankely Photography's reply:

You guys are just the best 💕 I am so lucky that I got to capture your incredible day! A photographer couldn't wish for a sweeter couple to work with.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Frankely Photography Pricing

Frankely Photography Price Rates

Frankely Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Frankely Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Flagstaff, Arizona Flagstaff, AZ, 86001 See on map
    (928) 925-3017 (Phone number)
    Location of (Frankely Photography)

Frankely Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Frankely Photography include in the starting price?

Frankely Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Frankely Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Frankely Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Frankely Photography offer?

Frankely Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Frankely Photography offer?

Frankely Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Frankely Photography offer for wedding events?

Frankely Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Frankely Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Frankely Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Frankely Photography offer?

Frankely Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.