9 wing 1, what's your emergency?
I'm here for all your Wedding Day Photography needs. My goal is always the same: To prioritize what matters most to you, and document your unique story in the way that makes you feel most confident and yourself.
- Planning a wedding is busy enough, so my job is to help provide guidance along the way, when you ask for it. You have full access to all my wedding planning schedules, templates, and helpful documents!
- As an Enneagram 9, The Peacemaker, (Wing 1, The Reformer), my mind is set on problem solving in creative ways, and bringing a fun and peaceful vibe to every session.
- Often I get asked, “Why don’t all your galleries look the same?” Simple- No two shoots are the same! My goal is to bring YOUR vision to life, not to make your session fit into one visual box. I love for the creative process to be collaborative and unique to each client. Let’s create something new together.
- I'm BIG on matching the energy you need from me. During your wedding day, I do my best to dissipate any family drama or otherwise stressful non-sense. Think of me as your photographer, therapist, stand-in best friend, bouncer, and day of coordinator: all-in-one.
View my Session Pricing Guide here: www.GillianRea.com/SessionPricingGuide
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
7 ReviewsWrite a review
31 User photos
9 wing 1, What's Your Emergency?
My name is Gillian, and I've been sharing these most-precious life moments for over 4 years, although I've been a photojournalist for over 7. In my free time, I volunteer my creative talents of photography, graphic design, and project management to my church, and also work in the publishing industry as a Publishing Coordinator. We stay busy around here!
- If you're not familiar with the 9 wing 1 enneagram, it means that I bring organization and a peacemaking spirit to every shoot. No matter the problem, I can solve it (or at the very least, bring some levity to the situation!).
- My collegiate background is in Advertising and Public Relations, with an emphasis in Graphic Design, and a minor in Communications. I have worked in a variety of roles that require me to stretch my creative problem solving muscles, and also learn when to prioritize your clients' visions before all else. (That's where you come in!)
- My work background is vast- from freelancing for the US Tennis Association, to working with Taco Bell's social media team... Air1 Positive Hits Touring Concerts to Habitat for Humanity. The freelance list goes on, but my most consistent freelance client is Grand Canyon University's Marketing Department, for which I still do projects with.
Your wedding day is about you and your person's connection. I'm not interested in fitting your story into any cookie-cutter mold of a vision, but instead, exploring what makes you YOU, and seeing what beautiful NEW thing we can create. I'm just here to bring your vision to life!