Gillian Rea Photo & Design

Photographer.
Graphic Designer.
Brand Strategist.
Problem Solver.

9 wing 1, what's your emergency?

I'm here for all your Wedding Day Photography needs. My goal is always the same: To prioritize what matters most to you, and document your unique story in the way that makes you feel most confident and yourself.​

• Planning a wedding is busy enough, so my job is to help provide guidance along the way, when you ask for it. You have full access to all my wedding planning schedules, templates, and helpful documents!
  • As an Enneagram 9, The Peacemaker, (Wing 1, The Reformer), my mind is set on problem solving in creative ways, and bringing a fun and peaceful vibe to every session.
  • Often I get asked, “Why don’t all your galleries look the same?” Simple- No two shoots are the same! My goal is to bring YOUR vision to life, not to make your session fit into one visual box. I love for the creative process to be collaborative and unique to each client. Let’s create something new together.
  • I'm BIG on matching the energy you need from me. During your wedding day, I do my best to dissipate any family drama or otherwise stressful non-sense. Think of me as your photographer, therapist, stand-in best friend, bouncer, and day of coordinator: all-in-one.

View my Session Pricing Guide here: www.GillianRea.com/SessionPricingGuide

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Brittney R. Married on 05/26/2021

Excellent Experience

We began looking for a wedding photographer with no real 'plan' of what we wanted for our special day. We trusted Gillian fully to steer the experience and we are so grateful for her attention to detail, organization, and overall enthusiasm for the big day! My family still mentions how amazing she was with making everyone comfortable get photographed!
    The photos speak for themselves, the quality is just breath taking. We printed ALL of the photos immediately! She did a tremendous job capturing the love in the air and the emotions of the room!
    Highly highly recommend.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful photos and Gillian set us at ease

Gillian was wonderful to work with and helped us feel at ease on our big day! She met with us beforehand so we could all be on the same page for important shots and the overall creative vision for our wedding photos. I felt supported through the process, and our photos turned out amazing! Out of all the stresses we had leading up to the wedding working with Gillian was not one of them! I am so pleased and would highly recommend her!

Team

Gillian Rea
Gillian Rea
Lead Photographer

9 wing 1, What's Your Emergency?

My name is Gillian, and I've been sharing these most-precious life moments for over 4 years, although I've been a photojournalist for over 7. In my free time, I volunteer my creative talents of photography, graphic design, and project management to my church, and also work in the publishing industry as a Publishing Coordinator. We stay busy around here!

• If you're not familiar with the 9 wing 1 enneagram, it means that I bring organization and a peacemaking spirit to every shoot. No matter the problem, I can solve it (or at the very least, bring some levity to the situation!).
  • My collegiate background is in Advertising and Public Relations, with an emphasis in Graphic Design, and a minor in Communications. I have worked in a variety of roles that require me to stretch my creative problem solving muscles, and also learn when to prioritize your clients' visions before all else. (That's where you come in!)
  • My work background is vast- from freelancing for the US Tennis Association, to working with Taco Bell's social media team... Air1 Positive Hits Touring Concerts to Habitat for Humanity. The freelance list goes on, but my most consistent freelance client is Grand Canyon University's Marketing Department, for which I still do projects with.

Your wedding day is about you and your person's connection. I'm not interested in fitting your story into any cookie-cutter mold of a vision, but instead, exploring what makes you YOU, and seeing what beautiful NEW thing we can create. I'm just here to bring your vision to life!

200 W Washington St Phoenix, AZ, 85013
Location of (Gillian Rea Photo & Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding