Selmat Design, LLC Reviews

6 | Laurel, MD

6 Reviews for Selmat Design, LLC

The · Married on 08/15/2015

There just aren't enough stars to express how wonderful the experience was working with Nate Pope at Selmat Design. We planned our wedding in less than 4 months and it was so helpful to have a florist who could deliver great floral design without a whole lot of involvement on my part. I showed Nate a handful of pictures of what I was generally interested in and she took it from there. It was my choice not to see or know the floral designs until the day of our wedding and when I saw them, they all took my breath away. She is incredibly pleasant to work with and has a wonderful and genuine eye for details to add a special touch to your floral design. What I loved most was that she did not push her ideas on us and really took to heart delivering what we wanted for our wedding. Highly recommend Selmat Design for your wedding or any type of special event decor.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Stacye · event on: 02/08/2015

I must say that the surprise Pastoral Anniversary Banquet was made especially awesome because of this vendor and the space. Perfect size, awesome decor' and truly professional service...even the drivers were professional! Thank you Selmat Designs...couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Kim · Married on 11/29/2014

selamat designs at a personal touch to everything! And they not only create dreams they create fantasies!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Ebony · Married on 08/12/2012

Selmat Design helped to make our wedding exactly what we envisioned for our special day. Nate Pope was our go to person for just about everything. Our invitation suite, ceremony programs, beautiful flowers, wedding coordination and transportation was arranged by Selmat Design. We can not thank them enough for making everything run smooth and for their professionalism and help throughout the wedding planning process. We would definitely refer them to anyone hosting an event or getting married as they are a one stop shop. Thanks again and we really appreciated your work and courteousness!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Candice · Married on 02/05/2011

I love fresh flowers, when i explained to the owner of Selmet Designs what I wanted she went beyond my expectations. You can feel her passion for what she does. I will always use this company for my flowers and any event that MADLYLIVING, BED & BREAKFAST will ever have as well as my personal florist.
    Thank You Nate'.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Kita · Married on 01/31/2011

Selmat Design decorated my special event for Survivors of Cancer and Domestic Violence....it was gorgeous! Our representative was awesome. We did not have to worry about anything or continuously call her for updates. That was a huge load off of our back. I am so grateful to have found Selmat Design!!!

Sent on 03/09/2011