Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events Reviews

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 6
Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 7
  • Jenna

Aaron · Married on 04/26/2019

I couldn't have done it without her!

I hired Sam with only 4 months to go until wedding day and she was a lifesaver. Not only did she handle all of the day of coordinating with set up and breakdown she also was a HUGE help leading up the wedding. I had a vision but she helped make it possible. She was able to give non-bias recommendations which was super important to me - I didn't want to use someone just because it is the same person a planner uses for everyone. I wanted my wedding to unique and curated towards our preferences - Sam made that happen! We wanted to do things at a venue that hadn't been done before and she was excited to think outside of the box and make it happen! Sam is well connected, has great recommendations, is very professional and never seemed overwhelmed or annoyed when things got stressful! On the wedding day - I didn't think twice about any details she handled everything & if things went wrong I didn't know about it - the day turned out absolutely beautiful! She was the perfect addition to my wedding and I couldn't have done it without her - I will recommend her to everyone I know! Hire Sam - she will go above and beyond to make all your wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 8
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 9
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 10
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 11
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 12
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 13

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events's reply:

Ahh! Jenna!! Just making my heart so happy right now! Your wedding day was a complete dream. I loved every minute working on the details with you and designing something totally different :) I have so much love for you and Caleb and am so excited to follow your journey together!

Marin · Married on 11/04/2018

Hire her! You won't regret it

We hired Samantha and her team as our day-of coordinator. We opted for a day-of coordinator instead of a full wedding planning package because I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted and that I could plan it all, but I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy myself on the day of the wedding and not worry about any kinks or issues. I am SO glad that we hired Samantha - with her and her team, you get much more than just a coordinator on the day of the wedding. She was very responsive and helpful leading up to the weekend of the wedding. I changed my mind several times about different elements of the wedding, and she was gracious and understanding at every turn. She gave me advice when I was unsure about decisions I was making, and she handled the day of the wedding perfectly. To this day, I still do not know whether anything went wrong and I am so pleased with that. She made everything so much easier. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events's reply:

Marin!! You are too sweet! I loved every minute of being a part of your special day and can't wait to see more of all the beautiful photos! You and Brendan were such a wonderful couple to work with and I can't wait to see where this next chapter takes you both! Congratulations again!

Much love!

Julia · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommend!

Sam and her team are amazing! I had already done a lot of the planning, but was stressing about the details and coordination of the actual wedding day. I reached out to Sam about day-of coordinating, and I couldn't be more glad that I did! She and her team made sure our day was as stress free as possible, from the actual set-up all the way to cleaning up. She went above and beyond my expectations and made the day go by so smoothly. She is incredibly knowledgeable, detail oriented, and organized. I can't recommend her enough! Thanks Sam!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Julia! It was such a pleasure bringing your wedding day vision to life! The love between you and Gan is so evident and I loved getting to be a small part of starting your forever together!

Wishing you many years of love, happiness and blessings!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2018

I could not imagine my wedding day without Sam! From day one she did such an incredible job understanding the way that I wanted our wedding to look and the feel that I wanted. She answered SO many questions I had throughout the entire wedding planning process and was extremely patient with a stressed out bride and always assured me that everything would turn out perfectly. She was absolutely correct, our wedding day was perfect and looked absolutely incredible! She has an eye for detail and style and gave me so many ideas on what I could do. She brought my vision to life, and I could not be happier! She was extremely organized on our wedding day and everything ran so smoothly. She is such an easy going person and an absolute JOY to work with!!

Photos by Brittany Morgan Photography

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 14
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 15
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 16

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events's reply:

Rachel, I loved every minute working with you!! Your wedding day was so dreamy and I loved every second making sure that it was exactly what you wanted. The best part was watching you and Jacob finally say "I do"!! Can't wait to see where the rest of this journey takes the two of you!

Hugs!

Jeffrey · Married on 03/10/2018

The glue that held it all together

In a wedding filled with motion, emotion, and a little chaos, our day-of coordinator Samantha (of Samantha Nicole Weddings) was the glue that held it all together and kept everything moving—all with total professionalism and a warm smile.

We’d heard from multiple friends that the most important—and often most overlooked—vendor in a wedding was the day-of coordinator, and boy were they right. Samantha coordinated much more than just the day-of. She met with us early on in our planning process and helped us get organized, making sure we had our vendors and timelines figured out in detail, and then taking the reins as the point person to organize all those folks so we wouldn’t have to.

Sam ran a tight ship, but never made us feel rushed or stressed. Whenever things got hectic or something unexpected came up with a vendor or the venue, we could contact Sam and she’d make us feel like everything was under control. In fact, more often than not she would have already identified and solved the issue on her own before we even knew about it.

For example, our venue was undergoing a management change in the months leading up to our wedding date, which meant that the event coordinator at the site (our main contact there) changed twice without us knowing. The second of these personnel changes happened literally the day before our wedding. Samantha handled it, making sure that the brand new person in charge knew what was going on, and more importantly shielding us from the chaos happening behind the scenes. All our meticulous plans around decorations, table settings, and the flow of the evening went off perfectly.

That is what we loved most about Sam: she totally understood our vision for our big day, and we knew we could trust her completely to make it come to life. She made sure that when our wedding day arrived the only thing we had to be concerned with was having a great time.

Now that we’re happily married, lots of our engaged friends have come to us asking advice about planning their own weddings. We tell them what others once told us: that perhaps the most important vendor you can book is the day-of coordinator, and then we tell them how lucky they’ll be if they can work with someone like Samantha Nicole.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events's reply:

Wow! Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for such a kind review. You both were such wonderful people to work alongside and I am so happy that you asked me to be a part of your big day! I love following your journey as a newly married couple on social media and wish you both so much happiness and love as you continue to grow together!!
  • User6602439 · 1+ year ago

Sam and George were amazing. I hired her for day-of since I am in the wedding industry as well. I was struggling on finding someone who I trusted to fully execute my wedding how I wanted it done. Sam went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my husband and I's day perfect. I am a very detailed person and wanted to make sure everything went the way I wanted, and I was not worried or stressed at any moment during that day because I knew Sam was going to execute it perfectly - and man let me tell you, she did. I cannot rave enough about her. Trust me, if you hire her, you will not regret it! She will take care of all the logistics of your day, you just get to enjoy it. Thanks again Sam!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events 17

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events's reply:

You are too sweet! We loved every minute of being a part of your big day! I am so happy it was all you ever dreamed and more. We wish you many more years of marriage bliss and happiness <3
  • SARAH

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

3.2
      2.0
      2.0

Not Much Help

While I wasn't able to book Samantha herself, I was given her assistant Alex for my "Day Of" Coordination. I should have known things would go awry when she screwed up the order of the wedding party at my rehearsal and left 2 people in my wedding party out completely.... On the BIG day, Alex arrived around 9 am to begin setting up. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but throughout the entire day I had people come run me down to ask where she was when they had questions. On top of that, half of my decor was never unpacked or used. My bridesmaids were in full hair and makeup helping set up and unpack what they could in the middle of trying to take picture with my photographer. ALSO, me, my husband, our families, and members of the wedding party all had to stay afterwards to help clean up. I'm not exactly sure if Alex got in over her head, but I DEFINITELY did not receive the service I paid for....

Sent on 05/28/2019