Blissfully Yours

Tallahassee, FL View map

Blissfully Yours is a full service event planning company providing services in but not limited to, vendor referrals, budget management, event design and coordination centered around client satisfaction. Coordinators listen and respond to your needs to effectively create the stage for your big event. When you hire Blissfully Yours, rest assured that no detail will be left behind.

The staff is excited and eager to transform any occassion into a remarkable masterpiece. Mature, professional and inventive describe this enthusiastic staff with combined experience in event management to customize any event.

Blissfully Yours is proud to introduce a new and exciting change to the traditional weddings for the non-traditional couple. However, our mission is to not only service the brides and grooms, but to an array of clients with varying needs and backgrounds and to make each event unique in it's own way.

Whether you are local or outside of the Tallahassee area, Blissfully Yours would be more than pleased to service your needs. Simply contact the staff to discuss your desire and our availability.

Blissfully Yours is the ultimate team to produce your blissful occasion.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$820

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,890.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Tammerell Married on 09/02/2018
    Verlonda and her team is beyond amazing.
    Gennine Married on 07/09/2016
    Elizabeth and her team were a pleasure to work with and made the stress of wedding planning much lighter. I didn't know where to start and I had so many different ideas but from our first conversation I was put at ease. She was organized and always there to answer my questions, no mater how many or how late it was. She worked with me and made sure I was happy while keeping my spending within the budget. She really went above and beyond to make sure everything went well on my special day from start to finish. My wedding day was beautiful and a success and I highly recommend Blissfully Yours!
  • User2526515 2+ years ago
    Where do I begin? I contacted Verlonda from a recommendation of a coworker after a horrible experience with a previously hired planner. She was very responsive and attentive to my every need and concern, no matter how crazy it may have sounded. She was professional and creative and very resourceful. My fiance and I had very little time with our busy work schedules but Verlonda and her staff were exceptional, they scheduled and attended vendor meetings on our behalf, reviewed our contracts and answered every question from our vendors, family, guests and wedding party. She made sure that the day was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Everything that we wanted and never thought we could afford. I will definitely be calling Verlonda for our anniversary parties, childrens parties, birthday parties and any other party.

Tallahassee, 32311
Location of (Blissfully Yours)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding