63 Reviews for Rich Posmontier Ensemble

Sound/PA System (2)
Ceremony (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
63 Rich Posmontier Ensemble Reviews

My husband and I cannot be happier about choosing Rich Posmontier Ensemble to play our wedding. Rich was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding regarding all the planning details, and they truly customized the performance to what we were looking for. At the wedding, they sounded phenomenal and kept the party going and people up dancing until the very end of the night. So many of our guests raved about the band and asked for their business card so they could use them for future events. We would highly recommend Rich Posmontier Ensemble to anyone looking for an extremely talented and fun band!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I cannot be happier about choosing Rich Posmontier Ensemble to play our wedding. We got them as a recommendation from another band "The Don Easton Band" which were already booked for our wedding date. We were very happy with the recommendation. My husband and I went to one of their showcase's before deciding to book them, which Rich recommended before booking them. Their showcase was amazing!! Rich was very easy to work with and answered any questions we had as soon as he could. They even write out an outline for the music for your entire wedding from start to finish.. which was very helpful!! The whole band was very friendly!! At our wedding almost every guest we talked to said how amazing The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was and how they kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Some even picked up their business card for future reference. We couldn't have been happier with choosing "The Rich Posmontier Ensemble" for our wedding. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a wonderful band who will keep you on the dance floor all night long!!!

Thank you Rich Posmontier Ensemble for an amazing wedding!!!

Renee & Tim

Profile Picture Renee, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Vocals, Sound/PA System

Booking the Rich Posmontier Ensemble was hands down one of the decisions, as they made our reception an absolute blast for our guests. Rich and his crew were able to read the room and knew exactly when to play an upbeat number and when to slow things down for a breather. From classic wedding songs to Top 40 hits, the Rich Posmontier Ensemble does it all, and will work with you to accommodate any special songs or requests. Our dance floor was packed all night and we are still getting compliments on how great the party atmosphere was, thanks in large part to the Rich Posmontier Ensemble!

Profile Picture Kyra, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Vocals

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was one of the key ingredients of our wedding being a ton of fun! They were extremely accommodating since our timeline changed up a bit at the last minute. They also learned my husband and my wedding song, which we really think they did a wonderful job with! We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was the band for our wedding on August 6, 2017. They were fantastic! The keyboard player played classical pieces for our outdoor ceremony and then played pop music and jazz for our cocktail hour. The entire band joined in for the four hour reception, where the music ran from pop to Motown to rock to Swing to Standards. The band was incredible. They are truly pros, and can play any style of music and mean it! One of us had heard them a few years back and thought would pay to see and hear them at any venue. A musician friend played a blues dedication with the band and then sat in for a few tunes like "Pride and Joy" and "Johnny B. Goode". The place ROCKED! Very professional from speaking with Rich beforehand as well as his assistant to plan everything. And, Rich is an outstanding Emcee, as well as band leader. The entire affair was fantastic, and we received many complements on the band, such as how did you find them, they are "incredible." If you are looking for a band for any occasion, it doesn't get any better than Rich Posmontier Ensemble.

Profile Picture Bill, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

BEST thing we ever did in planning our wedding was to book Rich Posmontier Ensemble. I knew they were amazing when they played at my Uncle's wedding a while back but, it was confirmed how awesome they were at the little showcase they did about a year before our wedding. EVERY single guest commented on how awesome the band was. The dance floor was packed from the first song until the last song. From the first e-mail exchange until the day of the wedding Rich was professional and prompt with responses. HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married!!!! They even played a special song for a surprise flash mob my Mom planned at the wedding.

Profile Picture Kerry , 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We were looking for a band for my daughter's wedding in Cape May last April. The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was highly recommended by a friend, so we made a reservation to see them at one of their monthly showcases. We were very impressed and also excited to find such talent. We’ve seen a lot of wedding bands in recent years and felt there was no need to look any further. Everything went down without a hitch, from the pre-wedding planning to the last song of the night. The band was very tight and professional. Rich read the crowd brilliantly and adjusted the music to ensure the dance floor was packed all night. Almost every guest I spoke to complimented me about the band. I highly recommend checking them out. If you do, you probably won’t be looking any further.

Profile Picture Joe, 4/21/17, 1 Review
4.7

We had a great experience with Rich and the band. The music was lively, lots of fun -- we danced all night, and even people who didn't dance really enjoyed the energy and quality of the band. I also appreciated the time Rich took to have an initial call with us, then a few more closer to the big day. Highly, highly recommend. The bank engaged the audience. Lots of fun.

Profile Picture User6970859, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot say it enough - THE RICH POSMONTIER ENSEMBLE IS THE BEST WEDDING BAND AROUND!!! My husband and I just got married October 2016 and we are still talking about how amazing the music was. Rich and his staff are wonderful to work with from the first showcase, to booking your date, to pre-wedding check-ins and finally the actual wedding day.
They learned 3 songs for us and they sounded great. From the time we booked the band to our wedding they had already learned almost all the new popular songs that we were going to ask about.
Rich played at my sister's wedding in 2011 and has continued to get better. Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception which is exactly what we wanted. If you want the dance floor full and great music playing Rich is your guy.
He takes the time to really get to know you and practices the pronunciations of your bridal party for all your introductions. He is a class act! Do yourself a favor and book Rich Posmontier Ensemble!!! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture William, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

Still getting compliments on how good the band was a month after our wedding!!! We had been to a few weddings before our own with the band, so this was the easiest decision for us when planning our wedding. Highly recommend if you want non stop dancing and a group of professionals that really know how to play music based on your guests!

Profile Picture Evan, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

A pleasure to work with & had everyone dancing all night. Our guests had so much fun & are still commenting about how great the band was (months after our wedding!).

Profile Picture User7355100, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rich and his band were a pleasure to deal with. The string quartet he brought in for the ceremony played beautifully, and his jazz trio were a great complement to cocktail hour. His band really made the whole night though – many, many guests told us it was the best wedding band they had ever heard! He kept everyone dancing from beginning to end. Can’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

A truly amazing and incredibly versatile band! I was so impressed with the professionalism and skill of this band from my first conversation with Rich through the energetic and phenomenal performance at our wedding. If you want to have an amazing dance party at your wedding reception, this is the band to hire. They will not disappoint...our wedding was months ago and our guests are still talking about the awesome band that played! Thanks Rich and band!!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I HIGHLY recommend the Rich Posmontier Ensemble!! Having come from a very musical background, music was one of THE most important aspects of our wedding, and they absolutely nailed it. From the intro, to the first dance, father/daughter, mother/daughter dance - everything was absolutely perfect. Rich himself would come to find me in the crowd from time-to-time to keep me posted on timing for speeches, cake cutting, etc. I couldn't believe it!! Not to mention, they kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, of ages from 20 to 90. He even encouraged our guests to participate - and even had one of our groomsmen join him on stage! I can't rave enough about this band. You are lucky if you can snag them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Having great live music was important for my wife and I at the wedding. Rich Posmontier Ensemble delivered and then some. These guys rocked the party the WHOLE time and the guests are still telling me how awesome the band was.

Great range, wonderful professionalism, and awesome MC-ing to boot. 5 stars without a doubt

Profile Picture User5548632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the best wedding ever. I have never seen people have so much fun. I'm sure I'm bias, but I really do think it was the best wedding ever. The music was definitely a factor in that. People want to get up and dance when there is a live band, and the Rich Posmontier Ensemble did a great job. I loved that they were willing to learn songs for our wedding. An avid Little Mermaid fan, I asked if they could learn "Kiss the Girl" and they did - but when they played it I was out of the room! Luckily, they played it during the cake cutting just so I could have the experience. It was very sweet. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is excellent. We were so happy to have them play at our wedding! If you want people dancing-highly recommend this band!! Our guests were constantly saying how great they were. VERY happy bride!!!!

Profile Picture User5499074, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is absolutely amazing! So many guests came up to us and told us "the band was REALLY great!" Rich and the band are very professional, multi-talented musicians. Rich was a pleasure to work with from Day 1. The music we selected for the night was blended perfectly for each set to create a highly energetic, happy vibe all night long. Rich and band members were very flexible as well; they learned several new songs just for the wedding reception. In addition, Rich worked closely with our daughter Kristen and provided wonderful music for the wedding ceremony.

Thank you to Rich and his band for an unforgettable wedding celebration – everyone had such a great time dancing the night away. Lifetime memories were made that night! We would highly recommend The Rich Posmontier Ensemble for your wedding or special event; they are fantastic! Thanks Rich for making our evening such a wonderful memory!

Darcy & Dan D’Andrea

Profile Picture Dan , 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Rich and his band were amazing! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the music. The energy was great and Rich and his band were on point with keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor. I was so impressed with how accommodating Rich was, especially with learning new songs for us and taking into account the types of music we enjoy. Additionally, Rich was extremely organized and responsive before the wedding. Rich made us feel at ease--he really was on top of everything and made planning our wedding stress-free.

The band also played music for our ceremony. Sharon, Rich's assistant, sang at the ceremony and helped organize all of the music for this part of our big day. Sharon is a trained opera singer and has experience as a cantor at weddings. Working with her was great--she truly went above and beyond and allowed us to pick all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony. Sharon was able to make our ceremony so special and unique--we're so thankful we got to work with her!

I really can't say enough great things about Rich, Sharon, and the entire ensemble and would say if you're looking for a band for your wedding....your search should stop here. I promise you won't regret hiring the Rich Posmontier Ensemble for your big day....they really are the best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is simply the best band I have ever experienced at a wedding. They played at my brother's wedding, then one of my best friends, and I had to have them at my wedding a few weeks ago. Rich is extremely professional and a perfect guy to lead every step of the party, and the band is just incredible - non-stop entertainment all night. Couldn't be happier with our wedding night, mainly in party because of Rich Posmontier Ensemble.

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is absolutely amazing!! I couldn't keep count of how many people told my "the band was REALLY great!" They are professional and just plain talented musicians. I went to many wedding band showcases and found that most of them were just about how flashy can we present ourselves, whereas The Rich Posmontier Ensemble just gave me great music, which is especially important since my dad is a music producer! If you're looking for classy over flashy, definitely choose Rich's Ensemble. He is very professional and was great at problem-solving when the power went out during our first dance!! Everyone started singing, the saxophone went acoustic and we finished our dance! Ten minutes later, the power came back on and his ensemble carried on. I also loved that Rich's price is much more reasonable than other wedding bands. Thank you to Rich and his musicians - we had such a great time dancing the night away, letting myself and a few of my friends get up and sing some songs, and keeping the music going every single minute!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Having 5 children 4 of whom are daughters we are proud to say we’ve hosted our last wedding. As parents of the bride, we were able to highly recommend the band and for the third time Rich Posmontier was the ensemble of choice. The ensemble is incredibly talented and extremely professional. Rich and Sharon took care of all the details including but not limited to: learning new songs for the ceremony which were non-traditional, helping arrange the reception schedule to keep the caterer happy, and playing music for every generation at the wedding. It was wonderful to look around the venue and see 99% of the tables empty because everyone was dancing. The ensemble can play any type of music and because there are females in the group the vocal range is exceptional especially when a female voice is essential to a song. Once again Rich and the Ensemble came through. My only regret…I didn’t get to thank them personally at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Rich is the best. Everyone is raving about the music from our wedding. People danced who never dance. The band created great energy in the room and kept us on our feet.

Rich is very professional, a pleasure to work with and really cares about helping to create the best party for you. It's as important to him as it is to you.

Profile Picture User5547357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is STELLAR, and there is really no style of music they can't do. They were very flexible, gracious, professional, and attentive, and our guests raved about the quality of the music. The first dance we chose required a cello, which is not part of the band, but they were able to bring one in and turn cocktail hour music into keyboard + cello. It was lovely.

Perhaps what I appreciate the most is the lengthy call two weeks or so before the wedding to go over the schedule in detail, including the correct pronunciation of everyone, the style you would like them to use in announcements, songs that you really want/don't want them to play, etc. They were carefully precise in every single detail, and allowed us to just relax and enjoy. The music quality can't be matched, and I highly recommend them. They are so, so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is a PHENOMENAL band. They played at both of our daughter's weddings, in June 2010 and most recently October 2014. I can't say enough good things about them. They are professional, easy to work with, and an extremely talented group of musicians. They had everyone, and I mean everyone, up on the dance floor. So many people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. If they are available for your date, look no further. There is not a better band around…fabulous music and beautiful voices, but most of all they make the party FUN, FUN, FUN. We could have danced all night. Our only regret is that we don't have any more daughters to marry!

Profile Picture barbara, 10/11/14, 1 Review