Rich Posmontier Ensemble Reviews

63 Reviews for Rich Posmontier Ensemble

63 Rich Posmontier Ensemble Reviews
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I cannot be happier about choosing Rich Posmontier Ensemble to play our wedding. Rich was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding regarding all the planning details, and they truly customized the performance to what we were looking for. At the wedding, they sounded phenomenal and kept the party going and people up dancing until the very end of the night. So many of our guests raved about the band and asked for their business card so they could use them for future events. We would highly recommend Rich Posmontier Ensemble to anyone looking for an extremely talented and fun band!

Bill · Married on 08/06/2017

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble was the band for our wedding on August 6, 2017. They were fantastic! The keyboard player played classical pieces for our outdoor ceremony and then played pop music and jazz for our cocktail hour. The entire band joined in for the four hour reception, where the music ran from pop to Motown to rock to Swing to Standards. The band was incredible. They are truly pros, and can play any style of music and mean it! One of us had heard them a few years back and thought would pay to see and hear them at any venue. A musician friend played a blues dedication with the band and then sat in for a few tunes like "Pride and Joy" and "Johnny B. Goode". The place ROCKED! Very professional from speaking with Rich beforehand as well as his assistant to plan everything. And, Rich is an outstanding Emcee, as well as band leader. The entire affair was fantastic, and we received many complements on the band, such as how did you find them, they are "incredible." If you are looking for a band for any occasion, it doesn't get any better than Rich Posmontier Ensemble.

Kerry · Married on 06/17/2017

BEST thing we ever did in planning our wedding was to book Rich Posmontier Ensemble. I knew they were amazing when they played at my Uncle's wedding a while back but, it was confirmed how awesome they were at the little showcase they did about a year before our wedding. EVERY single guest commented on how awesome the band was. The dance floor was packed from the first song until the last song. From the first e-mail exchange until the day of the wedding Rich was professional and prompt with responses. HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married!!!! They even played a special song for a surprise flash mob my Mom planned at the wedding.

• W

William · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say it enough - THE RICH POSMONTIER ENSEMBLE IS THE BEST WEDDING BAND AROUND!!! My husband and I just got married October 2016 and we are still talking about how amazing the music was. Rich and his staff are wonderful to work with from the first showcase, to booking your date, to pre-wedding check-ins and finally the actual wedding day.
    They learned 3 songs for us and they sounded great. From the time we booked the band to our wedding they had already learned almost all the new popular songs that we were going to ask about.
    Rich played at my sister's wedding in 2011 and has continued to get better. Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception which is exactly what we wanted. If you want the dance floor full and great music playing Rich is your guy.
    He takes the time to really get to know you and practices the pronunciations of your bridal party for all your introductions. He is a class act! Do yourself a favor and book Rich Posmontier Ensemble!!! You will not regret it!

Evan · Married on 10/08/2016

Still getting compliments on how good the band was a month after our wedding!!! We had been to a few weddings before our own with the band, so this was the easiest decision for us when planning our wedding. Highly recommend if you want non stop dancing and a group of professionals that really know how to play music based on your guests!

kara · Married on 07/31/2016

A pleasure to work with & had everyone dancing all night. Our guests had so much fun & are still commenting about how great the band was (months after our wedding!).

Kate · Married on 06/04/2016

Rich and his band were a pleasure to deal with. The string quartet he brought in for the ceremony played beautifully, and his jazz trio were a great complement to cocktail hour. His band really made the whole night though – many, many guests told us it was the best wedding band they had ever heard! He kept everyone dancing from beginning to end. Can’t recommend them enough!

Grace · Married on 05/14/2016

A truly amazing and incredibly versatile band! I was so impressed with the professionalism and skill of this band from my first conversation with Rich through the energetic and phenomenal performance at our wedding. If you want to have an amazing dance party at your wedding reception, this is the band to hire. They will not disappoint...our wedding was months ago and our guests are still talking about the awesome band that played! Thanks Rich and band!!

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2015

I HIGHLY recommend the Rich Posmontier Ensemble!! Having come from a very musical background, music was one of THE most important aspects of our wedding, and they absolutely nailed it. From the intro, to the first dance, father/daughter, mother/daughter dance - everything was absolutely perfect. Rich himself would come to find me in the crowd from time-to-time to keep me posted on timing for speeches, cake cutting, etc. I couldn't believe it!! Not to mention, they kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, of ages from 20 to 90. He even encouraged our guests to participate - and even had one of our groomsmen join him on stage! I can't rave enough about this band. You are lucky if you can snag them for your wedding!!

Having great live music was important for my wife and I at the wedding. Rich Posmontier Ensemble delivered and then some. These guys rocked the party the WHOLE time and the guests are still telling me how awesome the band was.

Great range, wonderful professionalism, and awesome MC-ing to boot. 5 stars without a doubt

This band is excellent. We were so happy to have them play at our wedding! If you want people dancing-highly recommend this band!! Our guests were constantly saying how great they were. VERY happy bride!!!!

Rich and his band were amazing! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the music. The energy was great and Rich and his band were on point with keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor. I was so impressed with how accommodating Rich was, especially with learning new songs for us and taking into account the types of music we enjoy. Additionally, Rich was extremely organized and responsive before the wedding. Rich made us feel at ease--he really was on top of everything and made planning our wedding stress-free.

The band also played music for our ceremony. Sharon, Rich's assistant, sang at the ceremony and helped organize all of the music for this part of our big day. Sharon is a trained opera singer and has experience as a cantor at weddings. Working with her was great--she truly went above and beyond and allowed us to pick all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony. Sharon was able to make our ceremony so special and unique--we're so thankful we got to work with her!

I really can't say enough great things about Rich, Sharon, and the entire ensemble and would say if you're looking for a band for your wedding....your search should stop here. I promise you won't regret hiring the Rich Posmontier Ensemble for your big day....they really are the best!

Andrew · Married on 08/08/2015

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is simply the best band I have ever experienced at a wedding. They played at my brother's wedding, then one of my best friends, and I had to have them at my wedding a few weeks ago. Rich is extremely professional and a perfect guy to lead every step of the party, and the band is just incredible - non-stop entertainment all night. Couldn't be happier with our wedding night, mainly in party because of Rich Posmontier Ensemble.

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2015

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is absolutely amazing!! I couldn't keep count of how many people told my "the band was REALLY great!" They are professional and just plain talented musicians. I went to many wedding band showcases and found that most of them were just about how flashy can we present ourselves, whereas The Rich Posmontier Ensemble just gave me great music, which is especially important since my dad is a music producer! If you're looking for classy over flashy, definitely choose Rich's Ensemble. He is very professional and was great at problem-solving when the power went out during our first dance!! Everyone started singing, the saxophone went acoustic and we finished our dance! Ten minutes later, the power came back on and his ensemble carried on. I also loved that Rich's price is much more reasonable than other wedding bands. Thank you to Rich and his musicians - we had such a great time dancing the night away, letting myself and a few of my friends get up and sing some songs, and keeping the music going every single minute!

Tina · Married on 06/05/2015

Having 5 children 4 of whom are daughters we are proud to say we’ve hosted our last wedding. As parents of the bride, we were able to highly recommend the band and for the third time Rich Posmontier was the ensemble of choice. The ensemble is incredibly talented and extremely professional. Rich and Sharon took care of all the details including but not limited to: learning new songs for the ceremony which were non-traditional, helping arrange the reception schedule to keep the caterer happy, and playing music for every generation at the wedding. It was wonderful to look around the venue and see 99% of the tables empty because everyone was dancing. The ensemble can play any type of music and because there are females in the group the vocal range is exceptional especially when a female voice is essential to a song. Once again Rich and the Ensemble came through. My only regret…I didn’t get to thank them personally at the end of the night.

Rich is the best. Everyone is raving about the music from our wedding. People danced who never dance. The band created great energy in the room and kept us on our feet.

Rich is very professional, a pleasure to work with and really cares about helping to create the best party for you. It's as important to him as it is to you.

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

This band is STELLAR, and there is really no style of music they can't do. They were very flexible, gracious, professional, and attentive, and our guests raved about the quality of the music. The first dance we chose required a cello, which is not part of the band, but they were able to bring one in and turn cocktail hour music into keyboard + cello. It was lovely.

Perhaps what I appreciate the most is the lengthy call two weeks or so before the wedding to go over the schedule in detail, including the correct pronunciation of everyone, the style you would like them to use in announcements, songs that you really want/don't want them to play, etc. They were carefully precise in every single detail, and allowed us to just relax and enjoy. The music quality can't be matched, and I highly recommend them. They are so, so easy to work with.

barbara · Married on 10/11/2014

The Rich Posmontier Ensemble is a PHENOMENAL band. They played at both of our daughter's weddings, in June 2010 and most recently October 2014. I can't say enough good things about them. They are professional, easy to work with, and an extremely talented group of musicians. They had everyone, and I mean everyone, up on the dance floor. So many people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. If they are available for your date, look no further. There is not a better band around…fabulous music and beautiful voices, but most of all they make the party FUN, FUN, FUN. We could have danced all night. Our only regret is that we don't have any more daughters to marry!

Erin · Married on 10/11/2014

Rich, Sharon, and team were fabulous! It's been two weeks since our wedding and we're still hearing what a fun party it was, due in large part to the Rich Posmontier Ensemble. Rich and Sharon worked with us to go through every detail before the big day, to make sure that the party was reflective of my husband and me. The dance floor was packed the minute the reception started until the end of the evening. Rich and team even learned how to play our first dance song -- a very meaningful song for us. Thank you Rich and team for making this an evening we will remember for a lifetime.

Bill · Married on 09/20/2014

Rich, his singers, and his orchestra were absolutely fantastic! Our daughter and her fiance live out of town and Rich made the process so easy. He was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls and most of all was very flexible as we adjusted the flow of the evening, the things we wanted to add for an elegant cocktail hour etc.Rich provided a guide to help think through the evening for the inexperienced :) The ceremony music was perfect: timing, choice of processional music, etc. The cocktail hour trio was elegant and classic. Then for the rest of the evening - as all our guests said: this was THE best band they had ever heard. The singers were impressive. Rich as MC kept the party going. We had folks who came from across the country and hope to ask Rich to come out to do their future events. Seriously, you will be so pleased with Rich orchestrating at your special event - as we were.

Emily · Married on 08/31/2014

Loved Rich and his band! They had everyone up and dancing until the very last song. Rich worked with me to choose songs that fit my husband and I and would keep everyone happy and on the dance floor. He took care of our ceremony music as well which was way beyond anything I expected. We chose some non traditional ceremony music (First day of my life, Halo, Viva la vida) and had a violin and keyboard play. It was incredible! Exactly what I wanted and so much more. The band even learned our first dance song and other special songs for our reception and played them so beautifully. I can't say enough about the band. Hire them now. You wont be disappointed, I promise.

Segun · Married on 08/02/2014

It fell to me to plan the band for my wedding last year, and being a musician and having a few musician guests coming to the wedding, I wanted a band that was top-notch. I went to few band showcases but none seemed to really cut it till I went to Rich Posmontier Ensemble's. They were pretty great. Talking to Rich, he was able to work within our budget and still provide an amazing show. The night was amazing! The band was spectacular and kept the dance floor filled. They were able to accommodate my requests too - I was able to join the band and sing a song to my wife, which they accompanied beautifully. It's been over a year now (sorry about the late review, Rich!) but our friends still talk about how great the party was and how amazing the band was. I'd recommend them to anyone. If you're on the fence about this decision, I tell you, get these guys. People won't remember much about your wedding day, but they would remember a great party. Choosing this ensemble was one of best decisions we made for our wedding day.

Mary Ellen · Married on 05/31/2014

This band was amazing. Rich and his team are incredibly talented musicians and also extremely professional. All of our guests said that we had one of the best weddings they had ever been to and a big part of that is because of the fantastic music! The band never stops to take a break and can play anything. I will never forget how wonderful the Rich and his team were to me and my family!

Kathleen · Married on 04/26/2014

Everyone raved about the Rich Posmontier Band. They made our wedding spectacular. Of all our wedding selections, I honetly believe Rich made our wedding the most spectacular. Rich was a pleasure to work with and even took the additional time to put together the music for our first dance. I would recommend him highly for your wedding. Rich is the best of the best.

Mandi · Married on 03/22/2014

Wow! Rich Posmontier Ensemble is the best wedding band I have ever heard! They were worth every single penny we spent and then some. They kept the dance floor packed all night and everyone had a great time dancing. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has room in their budget for a band!