Ribbon & Rhyme Reviews

Ribbon & Rhyme View more information

Shiloh Married on 03/29/2014
    I love these photographers! Beki and John photographed our engagement photos and wedding last weekend. They are not only easy going and fun to have taking your photos, they are amazingly talented. They have an incredible eye and I completely trusted them to just stick me where I needed to go and tell me how to pose. They have terrific rates and I know that our photos are going to look amazing. I cannot wait to see them. I would recomment Ribbon and Rhyme for their high quality work, affordable rates and awesome attitudes!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/29/2013
    I love love loved our photographers! Made us feel so comfortable, so fun, yet so professional. Beautiful pictures :)I would recommend them to anyone!
    Chris Married on 10/12/2013
    Beki and Jon with Ribbon and Rhyme were fantastic. They were so responsive throughout the booking and planning process, and were so wonderful the day of the wedding. We provided a shot list for some photos we wanted captured, specifically to make sure we got all of our family and friends in, but left a lot of the decisions to Beki and Jon and I am so in love with all of our photos.

They're fun to work with, and have an amazing eye and talent. I've witnessed horror stories when it comes to photographers (assistants or alternates showing up, poor editing, too many low quality photos returned) and it's scary when you're paying a lot of money to capture the most important day of your life. Trust me when I say you don't have to worry about any of that with Ribbon and Rhyme! We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos, and I've spent hours upon hours looking at them over and over.

We love Ribbon and Rhyme!!!
    Jennifer Married on 01/28/2012
    Beki and her husband were fantastic! They were very professional and fun, made all of us feel at ease. Her photos are anything but generic! Beautiful shots, natural poses, fun and unconventional. Pro with outdoor lighting and picking the perfect background, and very efficient. We only had them for a few hours and they got SO MANY amazing shots in such a short time. We are so happy we hired Beki! Everything was picture perfect :)
    Lauren Married on 09/04/2011
    I seriously LOVED the pictures Beki took for my engagement, wedding and boduoir photography she did for us. She was so sweet (but kept the families in line when she needed to), very responsive and just fun to work with. Even two years later, I still love the pictures she took. I loved that she gives you the rights to the pictures. I have given her information to all of my friends, family and even complete strangers. She's that good!
    Jenny Married on 09/15/2009
    Beki is the best of the best. Her prices are reasonable (photography costs can be crazy!) and her photos are gorgeous. We totally loved her! I hate having my picture taken, but i felt totally comfortable with her so they didn't come out all awkward looking :). I highly recommend her services, for any occasion. Thanks Beki!