Rev. Georgeann Butler Reviews

Rev. Georgeann Butler 3
Rev. Georgeann Butler 4

Bryon · Married on 04/06/2019

What a wonderful person

Georgeanne made us feel so calm and comfortable at the alter. She is kind, sweet and funny! We highly recommend her! Thank you Georgeanne!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you! It was so wonderful to work with you and to enjoy celebrating your Big Day. It was my great pleasure to share in your happiness. The preview of your photos is spectacular, and I can see you continued the fun after the ceremony!

Pinky · Married on 03/30/2019

Ceremony with Indian traditions

Recently, got married on Siesta Beach with an "east meets west" tradition.
    Rev. Georgeann Butler incorporated Indian traditions in a beautiful manner, by reciting the significance of each tradition. She is a pleasure to work with, and made sure that we were happy with the wordings for the ceremony.

Thank you for a beautiful, memorable ceremony and making it enjoyable for my guests.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Rev. Georgeann Butler 5

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Pinky, I loved working with you and Joey. The Indian traditions were beautiful and fun to incorporate into the ceremony. I am so happy your guested enjoyed the ceremony...it was as special as the two of you!
  • Haley

Haley Manning · Married on 03/29/2019

Miracle Worker!

Georgann was gracious enough to drive over to Bradenton Beach completely last minute due to an incident that prevented our original officiant to make it! She was very nice and did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! Thank you so much for being the miracle we needed for our special day!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

You are so welcome! I'm happy I was able to celebrate your marriage with you and your families. Since weddings are my very favorite thing, I enjoyed every minute of it :-)
  • Amanda

Amanda Soto · Married on 03/18/2019

Alex and Amanda

Georgeann was amazing to work with! She was very professional and went out of her way to make sure the ceremony was perfect. I loved how she made sure to get to know my husband and I so she could make the ceremony personalized. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! It was a delight to make your acquaintance and to share the celebration of your wedding day with you and your family. I think everything turned out just the way you wanted it, and it was pleasure to play a part in it.

Holly Haas · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding @ Anna Maria Island

Georgeann and Rich were fantastic! They help make our wedding day perfect..

Sent on 03/02/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you! It was wonderful to see you so happy and to have been a part of your Big Day. We're so happy you found us.
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 01/26/2019

Our Wedding Review for Reverend Georgeann Butler

Bill and I (Linda) from Ontario, Canada were married on January 26, 2019, and We held Our Wedding on the Beach at The Lido Beach Resort in Sarasota, Florida. Reverend Georgeann Butler was our Officiant. Bill and I cannot find enough words to express Our Gratitude to Reverend Butler for the amazing job she did. Reverend Butler kept the Wedding Party in line yet She also shared in Our Laughter and Joy. Her choice in her presentation speech was perfectly orchestrated for Bill and I. If anyone reading this is getting married in the near future in Sarasota, Florida, I would strongly recommend contacting Reverend Georgeann Butler for your Officiant. She was Fantastic! Thank You Reverend, Butler!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Linda, you and Bill were so much fun to work with. Your bridal party and guests were in a great mood to share some laughter and love. It was a joyful day that I will long remember with a smile. I'm so happy you invited me to be your Officiant.

Geovannie Castillo · Married on 01/20/2019

Very happy with chose her

It only took a few minutes of talking with Rev. Georgeann Butler for us to know she needed to officiate our wedding. For our initial meeting she invited us into her lovely home where she took the time to get to know us in order to personalize our ceremony. Rev. Butler is very sweet, professional, and did an amazing job officiating. Kept everything light and fun but very loving. We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Geo! I had a lot of fun working with you and Dianne. The children were a joy, and every member of your (large) bridal party was delightful. I'm happy we got to know each other and know you will have a joyful marriage.

Joe · Married on 01/11/2019

Great intimate ceremony from Rev. Butler

Rev. Rich Butler was great. The Butlers together helped create a memorable ceremony that we’ll remember forever. Very pleasant, professional and flexible.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

We're so happy you will have wonderful memories of your ceremony. We loved working with you both to insure that your day was as special as it could be!

Bobbi Vina · Married on 12/08/2018

Such a delight to work with! Perfect choice!!

From the moment we met Georgeann for the initial interview, I immediately knew that she was perfect! She was very welcoming, polite, and respectful while getting to know each other in her own home. She was on vacation and still answered any questions I had promptly. I decided to do a last minute surprise wedding and she helped more than she knows! I asked Georgeann to make the announcement and she sad yes with no hesitations. Her husband also married good friends of ours! I highly recommend Georgeann for your special day and promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Rev. Georgeann Butler 6
    Rev. Georgeann Butler 7

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was my great joy and pleasure to work with you both on creating the perfect way to surprise your guests! It was so much fun to share in celebration and to meet your families and friends. Thank you for the honor!

Grace · Married on 11/17/2018

Ceremony officiant

Reverend Butler did an amazing job officiating my wedding ceremony! What we appreciated the most about Rev. Butler was how personal she made the ceremony to fit our style. She was always very quick to respond through email and really made our ceremony feel intimate and special!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Grace, I appreciate your kind words and you already know just how much I loved working with you and Eric. And your families are very special, too! Thank you for inviting me to officiate.

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

She was great!

We used Rev. Butler for our 11/2/18 wedding- and she was fabulous! We loved how she made our ceremony so personal. She was always so quick at getting back to us if we had any questions, even with our last minute change in the lineup she was extremely accommodating and understanding. I would definitely recommend using her for your special day. Thank you again Rev. Butler!! :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was a great pleasure to get to know you both! I was happy to do what was needed to make your day as special as it could be and to make sure there was no stress over the details.

Mary · Married on 10/28/2018

Making it feel special

Even though we did not know Georgeann before our ceremony, by the time we married, she felt like a warm family friend and that's just what we wanted

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, MJ! It's always a pleasure to work with a couple who likes to have fun. Your family and friends were delightful and as playful as you and Steven. It was a memorable experience.

Lonnie · Married on 05/20/2018

Georgeann done an amazing job!! She was always available for questions and she made everything go very smoothly. Thank you so much we couldn’t have had a better wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Lonnie! Yours was one of the most joyous and fun weddings I have had the pleasure of officiating. I so appreciate your kind words.

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2018

Rev Georgeann was truly a gift. We came in from out of town to get married and it was like having a family member perform our ceremony. She made it absolutely personal and you felt like you had known her for years. Just a wonderful lady.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle. I so enjoyed sharing such a special and intimate ceremony with you to celebrate your love. I couldn't be happier that you felt as close to me as I felt to you.

Jaimie · Married on 11/16/2017

Georgeann was SO personal and involved! We only met her once but felt like she was a friend! I would highly recommend using her for your wedding :) we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

I am so happy we had the opportunity to become acquainted! I always love meeting my couples and you were no exception.

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Georgeann was incredible! She is so thorough, professional, and kind. She wrote a beautiful, personal ceremony that we received many compliments on. The day of our wedding, she really made sure we had nothing to worry about. She had coordinated with the venue, DJ, and made sure the wedding party was where they needed to be. She really made a huge difference in our day. We would recommend Georgeann to anyone looking for a great officiant who will do more than you can even imagine. Thanks Georgeann!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

You are so very welcome! I'm so happy you enjoyed working with me as much as I enjoyed working with you.

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing! She did such a great job with our ceremony and preparation for our big day. She took the time to get to know us before performing our ceremony, to make it more personal and geared towards us as a couple! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Rev. Georgeann Butler 8

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Erin! I so enjoyed getting to know you.

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Georgeann was a dream to work with. I always felt taken care of and like I could talk to her about anything. Couldn’t imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

What a lovely compliment! It was so nice to work with you, too.

Kris · Married on 10/08/2017

Rev. Butler was incredible through the whole process. She was there to answer any questions and was attentive, knowledgeable and honest throughout the whole process. From the time we met we knew we were in good hands and were well aware that everything would go off perfectly. I recommend her services 100%

Sent on 11/20/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Kris! I so enjoyed working with you and helping you make memories!

Marina · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you Georgeann and Richard for making us feel relaxed and comfortable, the ceremony was perfect. Richard did an amazing job by making us laugh and not forget that it was all about us.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Christie · Married on 10/07/2017

Rev Georgeann was amazing to work with. She designed our ceremony vows just the way we wanted it. We would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you, too!

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2017

Bruce and I had been living together for 34 years. Georgeann customized a wonderful wedding ceremony for us after just spending an hour with us at her home. She was flexible enough to hold the ceremony on the anniversary date of our first meeting. We had a beautiful sunset on Siesta Key Beach as a backdrop. It was perfect!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was my pleasure to share such a special time with you!

Ashley · Married on 02/11/2017

Georgeann was the perfect officiant for us! She was very professional, and easy to talk to. When we met in person to discuss the ceremony she had lots of good suggestions for us since we were unsure of exactly what we wanted. She was patient, helped us figure it out and ending up creating the best ceremony for us. She even kept our rehearsal organized and focused all while having fun. My whole family loved her and couldn't stop talking about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Georgeann to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I'm delighted to know you enjoyed the process and that your family was happy because I so enjoyed interacting with everyone. From our first meeting to your walk up the aisle you and Herman were wonderful!

Paulina · Married on 01/28/2017

Booking Rev. Georgeann Butler was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She was organized, professional, and a pleasure to be around! Everyone raved about her after the rehearsal because she was so organized and on the ball! I would highly recommend her! She is wonderful!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was just as nice to work with you...I enjoyed every minute of it!

Tara · Married on 01/21/2017

Reverend Georgeann Butler married my sister & brother in law 9 years ago & was so influential to their wedding that my husband and I decided to select her as well when we wed just 1 month ago. It was a wonderful process and experience to share with her. From the day we met with her, she made us feel comfortable and took her time with us.... she really took the time to get to know us as individuals. In addition, throughout the entire process she was amazing with keeping in touch and fast response wether it be emails, texts or phone calls. We highly recommend her, as she made our wedding experience a wonderful one!

Tara & Josh Hall

Sent on 02/20/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Tara & Josh - Thank you for your kind words and sentiments. You know how much I enjoyed working with you and being with your family once again. It was my great pleasure.