Rev. Georgeann Butler Reviews

1 User photo

Rev. Georgeann Butler 1

Grace · Married on 11/17/2018

Ceremony officiant

Reverend Butler did an amazing job officiating my wedding ceremony! What we appreciated the most about Rev. Butler was how personal she made the ceremony to fit our style. She was always very quick to respond through email and really made our ceremony feel intimate and special!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Grace, I appreciate your kind words and you already know just how much I loved working with you and Eric. And your families are very special, too! Thank you for inviting me to officiate.

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

She was great!

We used Rev. Butler for our 11/2/18 wedding- and she was fabulous! We loved how she made our ceremony so personal. She was always so quick at getting back to us if we had any questions, even with our last minute change in the lineup she was extremely accommodating and understanding. I would definitely recommend using her for your special day. Thank you again Rev. Butler!! :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was a great pleasure to get to know you both! I was happy to do what was needed to make your day as special as it could be and to make sure there was no stress over the details.

Mary · Married on 10/28/2018

Making it feel special

Even though we did not know Georgeann before our ceremony, by the time we married, she felt like a warm family friend and that's just what we wanted

Sent on 11/13/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, MJ! It's always a pleasure to work with a couple who likes to have fun. Your family and friends were delightful and as playful as you and Steven. It was a memorable experience.

Lonnie · Married on 05/20/2018

Georgeann done an amazing job!! She was always available for questions and she made everything go very smoothly. Thank you so much we couldn’t have had a better wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Lonnie! Yours was one of the most joyous and fun weddings I have had the pleasure of officiating. I so appreciate your kind words.

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2018

Rev Georgeann was truly a gift. We came in from out of town to get married and it was like having a family member perform our ceremony. She made it absolutely personal and you felt like you had known her for years. Just a wonderful lady.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle. I so enjoyed sharing such a special and intimate ceremony with you to celebrate your love. I couldn't be happier that you felt as close to me as I felt to you.

Jaimie · Married on 11/16/2017

Georgeann was SO personal and involved! We only met her once but felt like she was a friend! I would highly recommend using her for your wedding :) we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

I am so happy we had the opportunity to become acquainted! I always love meeting my couples and you were no exception.

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Georgeann was incredible! She is so thorough, professional, and kind. She wrote a beautiful, personal ceremony that we received many compliments on. The day of our wedding, she really made sure we had nothing to worry about. She had coordinated with the venue, DJ, and made sure the wedding party was where they needed to be. She really made a huge difference in our day. We would recommend Georgeann to anyone looking for a great officiant who will do more than you can even imagine. Thanks Georgeann!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

You are so very welcome! I'm so happy you enjoyed working with me as much as I enjoyed working with you.

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing! She did such a great job with our ceremony and preparation for our big day. She took the time to get to know us before performing our ceremony, to make it more personal and geared towards us as a couple! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Rev. Georgeann Butler 2

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Erin! I so enjoyed getting to know you.

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Georgeann was a dream to work with. I always felt taken care of and like I could talk to her about anything. Couldn’t imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

What a lovely compliment! It was so nice to work with you, too.

Kris · Married on 10/08/2017

Rev. Butler was incredible through the whole process. She was there to answer any questions and was attentive, knowledgeable and honest throughout the whole process. From the time we met we knew we were in good hands and were well aware that everything would go off perfectly. I recommend her services 100%

Sent on 11/20/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Kris! I so enjoyed working with you and helping you make memories!

Marina · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you Georgeann and Richard for making us feel relaxed and comfortable, the ceremony was perfect. Richard did an amazing job by making us laugh and not forget that it was all about us.

Christie · Married on 10/07/2017

Rev Georgeann was amazing to work with. She designed our ceremony vows just the way we wanted it. We would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you, too!

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2017

Bruce and I had been living together for 34 years. Georgeann customized a wonderful wedding ceremony for us after just spending an hour with us at her home. She was flexible enough to hold the ceremony on the anniversary date of our first meeting. We had a beautiful sunset on Siesta Key Beach as a backdrop. It was perfect!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was my pleasure to share such a special time with you!

Ashley · Married on 02/11/2017

Georgeann was the perfect officiant for us! She was very professional, and easy to talk to. When we met in person to discuss the ceremony she had lots of good suggestions for us since we were unsure of exactly what we wanted. She was patient, helped us figure it out and ending up creating the best ceremony for us. She even kept our rehearsal organized and focused all while having fun. My whole family loved her and couldn't stop talking about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Georgeann to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I'm delighted to know you enjoyed the process and that your family was happy because I so enjoyed interacting with everyone. From our first meeting to your walk up the aisle you and Herman were wonderful!

Paulina · Married on 01/28/2017

Booking Rev. Georgeann Butler was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She was organized, professional, and a pleasure to be around! Everyone raved about her after the rehearsal because she was so organized and on the ball! I would highly recommend her! She is wonderful!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

It was just as nice to work with you...I enjoyed every minute of it!

Tara · Married on 01/21/2017

Reverend Georgeann Butler married my sister & brother in law 9 years ago & was so influential to their wedding that my husband and I decided to select her as well when we wed just 1 month ago. It was a wonderful process and experience to share with her. From the day we met with her, she made us feel comfortable and took her time with us.... she really took the time to get to know us as individuals. In addition, throughout the entire process she was amazing with keeping in touch and fast response wether it be emails, texts or phone calls. We highly recommend her, as she made our wedding experience a wonderful one!

Tara & Josh Hall

Sent on 02/20/2017

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Tara & Josh - Thank you for your kind words and sentiments. You know how much I enjoyed working with you and being with your family once again. It was my great pleasure.

Tina · Married on 12/17/2016

I truly appreciate the love and sincerity that Rev. Butler puts into her service. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a Christian.

Kathy · Married on 12/06/2016

You want someone who listens to your story and then provides with the opportunity to make your day so special.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Kathy. It was a great pleasure to work with you.

We booked Georgeann and her husband, Richard for our wedding on February 14, 2016. Georgeann is wonderful to deal with and she is always so responsive and always willing to assist in any way possible. I will continue to look forward to working with them and I am so happy we picked the Butler's to marry us. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

What a wonderful way to celebrate Love...on Valentine's Day! We will continue to work with you to make your Wedding Day all you have hoped for and dreamed of. Thank you for choosing us to share your Special Day in such a special way.

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

I highly recommend Reverend Georgeann Butler as a wedding officiant! She is incredible! Not only did she help my husband and I in creating the most beautiful ceremony...everyone who attended our wedding commented on how wonderful Georgeann was as a person, how she made them feel as if they were a part of the ceremony- not just attendees, and that they had never attended a more loving ceremony. My husband and I knew from the moment we hired Georgeann that everything was going to run smoothly and turn out as beautifully as it did. We feel so blessed that we found her. Michelle and Rick

Sent on 12/09/2016

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review! I love to engage with the famlies and guests so they feel included. I'm so happy I was able to accomplish that for you.

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

I love this lady!!!! People seem to forget about the ceremony. Yeah, the party is fun and cake is always great, but I wanted the ceremony to be something special. Georgeann really got to know my fiance *now husband* and I and wrote us a ceremony that was specific to us. It was lovely meeting with her and she was always prompt to respond to emails and adjust anything we needed. On the actual day of the ceremony, I got up to the alter and went blank. I pretty much forgot how to speak when I looked at Tony and we both had tears in our eyes. She was able to give us little hints of what to say and made it all soooo easy and it all looked so good. She knows little tricks too - like she steps aside for the first kiss so that the photographers can get that perfect picture. She's just a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Kelly, it was so much fun to work with you and Tony! I'm delighted that I was able to help you have the wedding of your dreams. I enjoyed your families, too! Working with all of you was a pleasure.

Molly · Married on 11/07/2015

I was referred to Georgeann from a family member after finding her on WeddingWire and couldn't be more pleased with her as our wedding officiant! Georgeann was professional, organized and very patient with the numerous questions we had through the entire process! From the initial meeting to the wedding rehearsal organization (and keeping our distracted families in line) to the ultimate ceremony, we could not have been more happy with Georgeann's help, suggestions and prepared ceremony to make our wedding day the most special event of our lives!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Molly, I so enjoyed you, Bryan and your families. I'm so happy I could add to the beauty of your day.

She was always prompt, efficient, and very knowledgeable. She was also incredibly easy to work with and a joy to have had her officiate our ceremony. I would absolutely recommend her services.

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

I don't have the words to describe just how much we loved Rev Georgeann Butler, we found her through another Rev but we couldn't of been happier. I knew she was the perfect fit when she was the first "vendor" we talked to that brought tears of joy to my eyes! We live out of state and she was awesome with emails and our phone conversations about my husbands and I life together was as if we were talking to an old friend. With this information she completely personalized our vows and even added in a unique ring warming ceremony we always knew we wanted! Not only did she make sure we were all on the same page (for everything) but she was able to do the rehearsal and an initial meet up so we all felt comfortable with each other. Our parents met her for the first time at our rehearsal and they all loved her! Our wedding was completely perfect and flawless but my parents still talk about how Rev Georgeann made it just that much more special!! She was like an extra "day of" coordinator! She knew a lot of the other vendors we were working with.
    The first time we meet her she told us that everytimewe would we meet her we were her entire world.....the truest statement I've ever heard! When we got home from our honeymoon we had a beautiful keep sake sent personally from her to us!!!
    Best wishes,
    Sarah Lore

Sent on 12/11/2015

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Sarah, how special to hear that I could help you have the wedding you and Cliff dreamed of. I enjoyed every minute of it!

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

We had Georgeann's husband, Richard, preform our rehearsal and ceremony for our Bradenton Beach wedding and we could not be more pleased! Mr. and Mrs. Butler are extremely friendly, helpful, and professional! They explained and walked me through everything and helped me come up with a beautiful ceremony! I am so happy that I had such wonderful people to marry me!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Rev. Georgeann Butler's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We loved working with you, Richard and "the gang." Everyone was gracious and fun.
    Georgeann & Rich