Pastor Heath Weddings

Dunedin, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$315 Typical Price

Pastor Heath Weddings is a wedding officiant company based in Dunedin, Florida. Heath has been performing wedding ceremonies, elopements, and vow renewals for over 20 years in Tampa Bay Area churches, banquet halls, beaches, museums, clubs, boats, bars, you name it! And he always considers it an immense privilege to be a part of one of life’s most joyous occasions!

When planning a wedding, there are so many decisions to make, let Pastor Heath Weddings put your ceremony concerns at ease! Your ceremony is the heart + soul of your wedding day! So, to capture the significance of the moment, to make everyone feel welcomed and included, and to ensure that this is indeed one of your most joyous moments, it's crucial to have a highly proficient and personable wedding officiant.⁣

(Psst, that's totally Heath! 😁)

Heath will help you create a beautiful ceremony that is both meaningful and memorable – completely customizable and uniquely designed to fit who you are as a couple. Contact us today!

Services Offered:
Pastor Heath Weddings presides over fully customizable wedding ceremonies, religious ceremonies, LGBTQ+ marriage ceremonies, elopements, civil unions, and vow renewals, all with rehearsals (if requested).

Contact us today! Heath is eager to work with you.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$315

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Kacey Married on 06/25/2022

An amazing experience!

Pastor Heath was the perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony this past Saturday! Not only did he put together a beautiful script but he made Aaron and I feel so at ease throughout the entire ceremony! We received so many compliments from family and guests! Would definitely recommend Pastor Heath for any wedding ceremony❤️

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Awe, Kacey. Thanks for the kind words and review! I had such a great time officiating your ceremony, getting to know you and Aaron, and meeting your wedding party and guests. We all had a wonderful time celebrating your marriage.

Congrats to you both!!! 🥂❤️
    Kristie L. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing officiant and ceremony!

We could not have asked for a better ceremony with Pastor Heath! He is so personable and made the entire marriage license/ ceremony planning process easy. It was important to us that our ceremony be succinct, yet personal and meaningful. It was exactly that! Our wedding guests could not stop commenting on how great Pastor Heath is, and how beautiful our ceremony was. We would HIGHLY recommend Pastor Heath for anyone looking for an amazing officiant.

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Kristie, I'm so happy you, Grant, and all your guests were pleased with the ceremony. It was such a joy working with you both and being a part of your wonderful day! Congrats! 👏❤️🥂
  • Marta
    Marta Married on 04/23/2022

professional and funny

Heath officiated our ceremony in April. He was very professional and at the same time he made our ceremony fun and beautiful. He was flexible too with our vows. Highly recommend !

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Marta, thanks for the kind words and sweet review. I had such a wonderful time officiating your ceremony and working with you and Brandon. And I love the pics too! Congrats to you both! 👏❤️🥂

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Heath Watson
Heath Watson
Celebrant/Officiant

It's always an honor to be invited into some of life's most significant and memorable moments. And I take great joy in partnering with couples and families as we create their ceremony. I look forward to working with you!

I'm an ordained minister and a Florida Notary Public with endorsements from the American Humanist Society, International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants, and Celebrant Foundation & Institute.

In addition to being an officiant and celebrant, I also pastored at several churches in the Tampa Bay Area from 1995 to 2018. These churches were a mixture of conservative and liberal, denominational and inter-denominational. This past has always helped me genuinely connect with the churched and unchurched alike. So, everything from traditional to progressive ceremonies is very much in my wheelhouse.

I proudly serve people of all faiths (or no faith), races, heritage traditions, genders, ages, and sexual-orientations in the Tampa Bay Area. And I can also travel for ceremonies if my schedule allows.

Lastly, and in addition to being a celebrant ready to serve you and your loved ones, I'm a father to three amazing girls, a theology and philosophy nerd, a lover of nature and all things outdoors, a student of meditation, an amateur hiker, and snowboarder, and, lastly, one of my best friends is a black lab named, Merry. (Yes, she lives up to her name!)

Grace + Peace,
Heath

Ruth Terrero Photography Ruth Terrero Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a great time working with Pastor Heath this past weekend for a beach wedding. He was courteous, fun to be around and very invested in the ceremony, which resulted in a beautiful heartfelt ceremony. I could tell that he truly cared about the couple and they were so happy with him! Pastor Heath is the wedding officiant you'd want at your wedding!

SMITH EVENT SERVICES SMITH EVENT SERVICES Wedding DJs

Pastor Heath is the perfect officiant. He has the perfect mix of reverence and humor; wisdom and cheer. Pastor Heath is well spoken, approachable, and his ceremonies are always very moving. You could not pick a better officiant, regardless of the tone of your wedding!

The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel Church & Temple Weddings

It's great to have Pastor Heath right across Hammock Park from the chapel in our Delightful Dunedin! He is a genuine gentleman, and performs a beautiful service. We always look forward to ceremonies we know Pastor Heath will be performing because he is a joy to work with.

1373 Overlea Drive Dunedin, FL, 34698
727-314-2415
Location of (Pastor Heath Weddings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding