1373 Overlea Drive, Dunedin, FL 34698 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Pastor Heath Weddings

Pastor Heath Weddings is a wedding officiant company based in Dunedin, Florida. Heath has been performing wedding ceremonies, elopements, and vow renewals for over 20 years in Tampa Bay Area churches, banquet halls, beaches, museums, clubs, boats, bars, you name it! And he always considers it an immense privilege to be a part of one of life’s most joyous occasions!

When planning a wedding, there are so many decisions to make, let Pastor Heath Weddings put your ceremony concerns at ease! Your ceremony is the heart + soul of your wedding day! So, to capture the significance of the moment, to make everyone feel welcomed and included, and to ensure that this is indeed one of your most joyous moments, it's crucial to have a highly proficient and personable wedding officiant.⁣

(Psst, that's totally Heath! 😁)

Heath will help you create a beautiful ceremony that is both meaningful and memorable – completely customizable and uniquely designed to fit who you are as a couple. Contact us today!

Services Offered:
Pastor Heath Weddings presides over fully customizable wedding ceremonies, religious ceremonies, LGBTQ+ marriage ceremonies, elopements, civil unions, and vow renewals, all with rehearsals (if requested).

Contact us today! Heath is eager to work with you.

Follow Pastor Heath Weddings on
griffith ceremony142
screen shot 2014 11 07 at 12 11 45 pm
The Kiss - so in love!
The Kiss - so in love!
Wedding selfie - happy couple!
Wedding selfie - happy couple!
10317811101065511490865315760024106245032999o

70 Reviews for Pastor Heath Weddings

• Dan

Dan Kuzma · Married on 10/11/2020

Book this man!

BOOK THIS MAN!!!
    Pastor Heath not only responded immediately, met with us professionally, and accommodated all of our requests, he did so within a few days of our wedding day. We had to change our officiant at the last minute. Pastor Heath made accommodations under very short notice and he did so flawlessly. The ceremony script was perfect, encompassing everything Huyen and I wanted. His delivery was fun, jovial, and possessed a reverence that far exceeded our expectations. Sounds silly, but his voice is awesome. Above all of this he did something that maybe all or many others do, he made us all feel overwhelmingly comfortable and at ease. I say that maybe many others do the same, but I know for sure that he does. He stood with me before I walked out and gave me reassuring smiles throughout the service. Professionalism, experience, kindness, and thoughtfulness. That is Pastor Heath. Thank you Pastor Heath. You performed a great ceremony, but you are a great man. A great human.

BOOK THIS MAN!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Wow, Dan! Thank you for the kind words of appreciation and support. I had an absolute blast with you and Huyen! You two looked fantastic and happy, and all your guests seemed to be having a great time as well. Thanks again for including me on your special day. Congrats to you both!
  • Denvir

Denvir Clarke · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent Experience

We are so grateful to have found Pastor Heath to officiate our wedding! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. He’s such a nice guy with a warm energy about him. His smile is genuine and happy in all of our ceremony photos. Getting to customize our ceremony made it so personal, even though we didn’t want the pressure of writing our own vows. Also shoutout to Heath for calming me and going with the flow when we realized I forgot to bring the marriage license to the wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Ah, Denvir, no worries about the marriage license...It’s happens! 😆 The important thing is that you and Matt are now married and celebrating your love for each other! And it was such a pleasure officiating your ceremony. All the best to you both!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pastor Heath Weddings Pricing

Pastor Heath Weddings Price Rates

Pastor Heath Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 315
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 225
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 125
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Real Weddings

Team of Pastor Heath Weddings

Heath Watson

Heath Watson

Celebrant/Officiant

It's always an honor to be invited into some of life's most significant and memorable moments. And I take great joy in partnering with couples and families as we create their ceremony. I look forward to working with you!

I'm an ordained minister and a Florida Notary Public with endorsements from the American Humanist Society, International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants, and Celebrant Foundation & Institute.

In addition to being an officiant and celebrant, I also pastored at several churches in the Tampa Bay Area from 1995 to 2018. These churches were a mixture of conservative and liberal, denominational and inter-denominational. This past has always helped me genuinely connect with the churched and unchurched alike. So, everything from traditional to progressive ceremonies is very much in my wheelhouse.

I proudly serve people of all faiths (or no faith), races, heritage traditions, genders, ages, and sexual-orientations in the Tampa Bay Area. And I can also travel for ceremonies if my schedule allows.

Lastly, and in addition to being a celebrant ready to serve you and your loved ones, I'm a father to three amazing girls, a theology and philosophy nerd, a lover of nature and all things outdoors, a student of meditation, an amateur hiker, and snowboarder, and, lastly, one of my best friends is a black lab named, Merry. (Yes, she lives up to her name!)

Grace + Peace,
Heath

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Ruth Terrero Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a great time working with Pastor Heath this past weekend for a beach wedding. He was courteous, fun to be around and very invested in the ceremony, which resulted in a beautiful heartfelt ceremony. I could tell that he truly cared about the couple and they were so happy with him! Pastor Heath is the wedding officiant you'd want at your wedding!

• SMITH EVENT SERVICES Wedding DJs

Pastor Heath is the perfect officiant. He has the perfect mix of reverence and humor; wisdom and cheer. Pastor Heath is well spoken, approachable, and his ceremonies are always very moving. You could not pick a better officiant, regardless of the tone of your wedding!

• The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

It's great to have Pastor Heath right across Hammock Park from the chapel in our Delightful Dunedin! He is a genuine gentleman, and performs a beautiful service. We always look forward to ceremonies we know Pastor Heath will be performing because he is a joy to work with.

• 1373 Overlea Drive Dunedin, FL, 34698 See on map
    727-325-6296 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pastor Heath Weddings)