Pastor Heath Weddings Reviews

Pastor Heath Weddings 4
Pastor Heath Weddings 5

Rosanne Haines · Married on 08/25/2019

Great service!

Pastor Heath was awesome! We wanted a fun, casual service, and Pastor Heath made it fun and lovely! By the time the ceremony ended, there wasn’t a dry eye in the house! Some from laughing and some who were moved by the fantastic service! Hire him! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Rosanne, it was such a delight to be welcomed into your home and meet all your friends and family. It was a very special moment. Thanks for inviting me to play a role! Congrats to you both!

Diana · Married on 06/09/2019

Pastor Heath is great

Pastor Heath is very professional and very nice . We are definitely happy and greatful he was part of our special day

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Christy

Christy Vanzant · Married on 06/02/2019

Looking forward to the big day

Pastor Heath was amazing. Very helpful and so easy to work with. Continues to answer any questions I have. He has put my mind at ease for the big day. Looking forward to having him marry us.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Christy, it has been such as pleasure gearing up for this thing! I'm excited to play a role in your special day. Thanks for the kind words!

Titus · Married on 05/04/2019

We could not have asked for a better officiant to perform the ceremony for our wedding. He is quick to respond and great to work with. He was understanding of our beliefs and what we wanted in the ceremony and was very flexible and accommodating in tailoring the ceremony to uniquely fit us. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks Titus. Congrats to you and Ashleigh! Looking forward to next May 4th!

Lina Fernandes · Married on 04/27/2019

The best officiant

I can't say enough about Pastor Heath Wedding he was awesome. I was so skeptical since this was a destination wedding but reading the reviews I felt good. I felt even better when I spoke with him, I couldn't ask a better officiant. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Lina, you are so welcome and thank you for the kind words! It was such a privilege playing a role in your special day! All the best to you and Daniel.

Jeff & Mona · Married on 03/23/2019

very highly recommend

Very Highly Recommended! We had a blend of people attending from non-denomination to Lutheran to Catholic, and even a Methodist Minister. They all loved the ceremony & Pastor Heath's delivery too. Pastor Heath guides you through every step, is appropriately serious yet also has appropriate pauses for humor & joy. He even stepped in to hand me my bouquet before walking back down the aisle as husband and wife. Pastor Heath was easy to work with, had tons of helpful ceremony examples, and simply exudes genuine interest in making your ceremony wonderful. We are so thankful he was available to be our officiant!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Mona! It was so fun playing a part in your and Jeff's special day. You two were an absolute joy to work with! All the best to you both!
  • Alexis

Alexis Tatjes · Married on 03/17/2019

3.17.19 Wedding

Pastor Heath made our day so special and we could not have imagined the wedding without him. From meeting with us at a Starbucks to talk about ideas and to just get to know my husband and I, then how he made our ceremony personal and special, we absolutely recommend Pastor Heath! He took all of our ideas in mind and adapted them to a magical ceremony.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the review Alexis! I had such a blast working with you two. All the best to you both and congrats!

Ralph Shick · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent Experience

Pastor Heath was excellent! So happy he was able to officiate our wedding. He is such a good guy and made everything easy. Would highly recommend him to family/friends. Could not have gone any better!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks Ralph. Your wedding was beautiful and it was wonderful seeing your family once again! All the best to you and Stacey!
  • Autumn

Autumn Moon · Married on 01/27/2019

Kind and warm

Pastor heath was so great and accommodating from beginning to end. Very refined and carries himself in a professional manner. He really took the time to get everything we wanted and showed up early, even though the rain! Our wedding had to be moved inside due to rain the whole entire day- literally 100% chance of rain from 8am-10pm drizzling downpour. It rained all day! I was devastated. Nevertheless, reliable pastor Heath pulled through and really was the star of the day. He calmed us down and reminded us of what was really important. He took charge for the ceremony and it was beautiful. My father in law says Pastor Heath was the highlight of the night. We had our wedding at the Hyatt so that’s saying a lot! Lol. He made us feel at ease. I was nervous but his warm presence just calmed me down. I would recommend all brides use pastor Heath! He has very fair pricing and packages which can be tailored depending on your needs. He is in my opinion- the best in the Bay Area!

Pastor Heath Weddings 6
    Pastor Heath Weddings 7
    Pastor Heath Weddings 8
    Pastor Heath Weddings 9
    Pastor Heath Weddings 10
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Autumn, thank you for the kind words and sweet review. It was such pleasure meeting you both and working with you. It was a splendid wedding...the rain could put a damper on that! All the best to you and Nhan.
  • Reni

Denise · Married on 01/19/2019

Thank you Pastor Heath!

I am so thankful I found pastor Heath on WeddingWire. He is amazing!! He was such an important part of our wedding day and he made it extra special! He worked with us to make the perfect wording and set the tone for our ceremony. He was very responsive and able to answer all my questions quickly. He also followed up several times throughout the planning process and even after the wedding, just to check and see if we needed him for anything. I am so impressed with him and so grateful to have had such a thoughtful person put so much care into our wedding ceremony. Thank you Pastor Heath for traveling to Sarasota for us and making it such a memorable day!!

Pastor Heath Weddings 11
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Reni, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your splendid wedding day! You guys did such a wonderful job planning and preparing. The venue was terrific and guys both looked terrific! All the best to you both!

Charissa · Married on 11/18/2018

Great Experience!

Heath was an amazing addition to our wedding. He worked right along with us to create a ceremony that was memorable. I will definitely be recommending him to any future brides!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the review Charissa! Congrats to you and Ian. Your wedding was absolutely delightful. Thanks for including me in your special day! See you around soon in delightful Dunedin!

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

Pastor Heath was the best!!!

Pastor Heath was so professional and easy to work with and even dealt with my crazy bride texts to make sure everything was going to be perfect. He even met with us about two months before the wedding so we could chat and get to know each other a little bit before the wedding just to make it a little more personal. The service was so beautiful and natural feeling. We loved it so much and all of our family and friends were complimenting the service after.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Heather, it was a blast! Thanks for including me in your special day. I'm so very happy for you + CJ! Congrats to you both!!!

Meghan Williamson · Married on 11/03/2018

Best of the best! True professional and a joy to work with!

Pastor Heath was such a pleasure to work with planning our wedding ceremony. He made it so easy for us to pick and choose all the details and add anything extra we wanted. We received so many compliments from our guests on how they loved the ceremony. Everyone really enjoyed Heath! He was a big hit! Out of all our vendors we chose, Heath was by far the best choice and the easiest to work with. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Meghan, it was an absolute joy to work with you and Erik. You both are blessed with so many wonderful friends and family. Thanks for asking to play small role in your special day! All the best to you both and thanks for the kind review!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing

Heath was amazing. He made sure the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be and we went at a pace that was for us so we didn’t forget the words. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day, thank you so much

Pastor Heath Weddings 12
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

It was a joy to play a part in your special day Hannah! What a wedding! What a place! And what a day!!! Congrats to you both!!!
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 10/24/2018

Wedding Ceremony - Pastor Heath

Talked with Pastor Heath for several months. Original wedding date was October, however, Hurricane Michael and other family issues forced us to cancel. Rescheduled for 12/1/2018 and it was perfect. We did not meet until that day but I was instantly drawn to his warm nature. He was awesome - many thanks!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks Bev. Many congrats to you and Jim. I'm so happy for you two. Thanks for allowing me to play a role in your special day. It was perfect!
  • Richard

Richard Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further

Pastor Heath’s experience was evident. He was well spoken, prepared, and a professional in every sense of the word. My wife and I couldn’t be more happy with who we picked for our special day and we would both urge you to strongly consider this gentleman if you’re not already.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rich. I really appreciate the kind words. What a wedding! It was an honor to be a part of your special day by the old oak tree at Largo Park!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding - 11/11/2018

Heath was very responsive throughout my entire wedding planning process. I didn’t have him come to my rehearsal so the first time I met him was during our ceremony, which I was weary about at first. BUT, he did a phenomenal job and I’m so glad I chose to hire him. He got all of the filing done for me so when I arrived back from my honeymoon, our marriage license was already waiting for me in the mail. Such a worry free expierence with him, I highly recommend Pastor Heath!

Pastor Heath Weddings 13
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind review Amanda. It was such a privilege to be a part of your special day! The location and whether or awesome and you guys looked spectacular. What a day! Congrats to you both!

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2018

Takes the Pressure Off

Pastor Heath was great. We had a lot of last minute family issues that pushed planning for the wedding back. He did a great job of incorporating my mother's and my ideas for the wedding ceremony. For the day of, Pastor Heath was great at making sure the ceremony ran smoothly. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Natalie. It was such a pleasure and privilege to play a part in your special day! Congrats to you and Nathan!!!
  • Kahla

Kahla · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Loved Pastor Heath!! He was amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kahla! It was such a beautiful wedding and I had a great time with your friends and family. So happy for you and Colby!
  • Kain

Kain · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We were blessed to find you! Attentive to what we were looking for. Charismatic and passionate about our needs, wants, and vision for the ceremony. Our attendees loved it and had great comments too! We would recommend you to anyone asking!!

Pastor Heath Weddings 14
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind review Kain + Des. It was such a pleasure and honor to play a part in your special day!!! All the best to both of you!
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/04/2018

Pastor Heath was phenomenal. We could have not had a better person perform our ceremony. I highly recommend Pastor Heath to you. He listen to what we wanted and our wedding guests commented on how well Pastor Heath was speaking. We give Pastor Heath a 10 out of a 10. Look no further, Pastor Heath will not disappoint! Thank you again for making our wedding ceremony so special.
    Iris and Chris Rodgers

Pastor Heath Weddings 15
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thank you Iris. It was so much fu! Congrats to you + Chris!

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Best day ever!

He had lots of options to choose from so we didn't have to really search for anything. He put it all together and was prepared and knowledgeable of us and what he was doing. He even stepped in and helped get everyone organized so my husband wouldn't see me. He was easy to understand and hear which is important if videoing. We felt like he was just apart of our family. You will not be disappointed with his service as he will go above and Bethany. I could not have dreamed of a better wedding day!

Pastor Heath Weddings 16
    Pastor Heath Weddings 17
    Pastor Heath Weddings 18
    Pastor Heath Weddings 19
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Laura, thanks for the kind review! Congrats to you and Ken. It was so fun working with you both and your friends and family were a joy. Thanks for allowing me to play a part in your special day. Congrats!!!

RobLaara · Married on 07/08/2018

Pastor Heath is friendly and professional. He met with us the day before our wedding to plan the ceremony and everything turned out well. Thank you, Pastor!

Pastor Heath Weddings 20
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

It was a blast! Your family is absolutely delightful! Congrats to you both!

Mary · Married on 05/12/2018

Pastor Heath was awesome! The ceremony he performed for my son and daughter in law was absolutely beautiful. He was very prompt with returning phone calls and emails and was very professional. Best of all, he is so personable and friendly and made the whole process so easy and enjoyable. My entire family would wholeheartedly recommend Pastor Heath !

Pastor Heath Weddings 21
    Sent on 05/24/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Mary + Michael. Meeting your family and being a part of Michael + Regan's special day was a blast! Congrats to everyone!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Pastor Heath was so amazing to work with, he worked with us to plan the perfect ceremony and perfect it was. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed before and during our ceremony. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special!!!

Pastor Heath Weddings 22
    Pastor Heath Weddings 23
    Sent on 05/18/2018

Pastor Heath Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Ashley. It was a such a privilege to officiate your wedding. You two were a spectacular bride and groom. What an evening! Congrats to you and Soto!