1778 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL 34239 Map · Phone number

About My Wedding Officiate

“My Wedding Officiate” has grown out of my passion for wedding ceremonies and the commitment represented. For the past 20 years, I have performed hundreds of ceremonies, including vow renewals, commitment celebrations and weddings. I am a qualified professional who can provide exceptional and memorable experience for every bride and groom, and I always consider it an honor to be asked to perform such an important service.

Couples want someone to officiate their wedding just like “I do:” warmly, professionally and expertly. The person you choose to perform your wedding should be caring and willing to go the extra mile to create a personalized and extraordinary ceremony for you. My goal is take make your ceremony a true reflection of you as a couple and to celebrate the love you share.

There are sacred days that mark the turning points in your life, and marriage is a joyful new beginning. I will work with you to create a ceremony that launches you into this new chapter with inspiration and sanctity.

Perhaps most importantly, I never lose focus that this day is all about you. I will do all I can to make this as easy and effortless as possible. After all, I realize your ceremony, although the most sacred part of the day, is one of several details you have to attend to!

I will work with you to develop a beautiful and personalized ceremony that truly honors your love and the commitment you are making.

Let’s say “I do!”

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL