Retro Peacock Photos Reviews

40 | Akron, OH

40 Reviews for Retro Peacock Photos

Bekki · Married on 12/12/2015

Heather is amazing, she not only photographs your wedding but she is very willing to help in other aspects as well. She does not get paid enough to do what she does. I would recommend her because of her creativity and always looking at things from different angles. She is extremely open to ideas of any kind. It was 11 degrees out and she didn't care she kept the appointment for our engagement session knowing I wanted snow pictures.

Best vendor in our whole wedding. We had a few messes with other vendors to point where our photographer jumped in with us and was communicating even after the event to the venue. We still talk to her and she was very cooperative with us being we live out of state. More then a photographer she was the whole package, full service, there for you person. Worth the mo ey.

• User6120371 · 2+ years ago

Working with Heather was an amazing experience. She was more than just our photographer...she became our wedding planner and a friend. She always made us feel comfortable and like we were her number one priority. Our pictures came out awesome!!!!

Juliana · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely love Heather and the work she did on our wedding!!! From the moment we met her, we knew she was the perfect person to photograph our big day. She put in so much effort before the day came and made us feel super comfortable with her. She had so many creative and unconventional ideas that turned out so beautiful, and we had so much fun every time we were with her!!! Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see the remainder of them!!! Heather is a rockstar, highly recommended!!!

Jill · Married on 08/29/2015

Hiring Heather to take our engagement and wedding photographs was by far the best and easiest decision I made while planning our wedding! From the first time we met her she was so fun and friendly that she put us at ease about what she would be bringing to the table. A quick spin through her gallery of awesome, colorful, playful photos cemented the decision.
    Heather was very easy to communicate with throughout the process. We planned a short engagement photo session before the wedding to get comfortable with the camera and to show her some great locations for wedding photos since we were out of her normal geographical range. We had a blast spending the day with her walking through downtown Columbus and getting some amazing photos along the way.
    On the actual day of the wedding everything went right as planned down to our end of the night rooftop photos. Heather was with us all day planing for what turned out to be some incredible photos.
    We could hardly wait for our sneak peek a few days after the wedding and Heather did not disappoint. All of our pictures are way more than we could have hoped for. She got all of the shots that we wanted and of course captured some images that we could have never planned for. Everything came out so pretty and polished that our only problem is going to be choosing which of the pictures we want in our album!
    Heather bills herself as an offbeat photographer but what you are really getting is a sweet, capable, professional who will capture all of the best memories of one of the best days of your lives! You won't be getting the repetitive, posed shots you sometimes see. These are truly not your momma's wedding photos!

Colleen · Married on 06/27/2015

From day one Heather was so professional and personable at the same time. We had interviewed a few other photographers but felt most "at home" with her. She was full of helpful tips for what to plan and when and she had great references for other local wedding professionals. She really made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with (which was far from true) and was very accommodating with our meetings and even the late night texts/calls! We also loved her creativity in pose ideas and helping us keep calm even when it started raining on our wedding day! Heather provides high quality service at competitive prices with a personal touch that can't be beat!

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2015

Heather is the absolute best. Her professionalism, quality of product, flexibility, and client relation skills are unmatched. She truly goes above and beyond with every single client. My husband and I met her via mutual friend, Less than 3 months before our 150 guest wedding and she was helping us pull together last minute details. The day of the wedding, she was amazing at helping coordinate us and a fantastic at reminding us to just breathe. Heather is an absolute delight to work with and a complete rock star behind the lens!

Heather was incredible and was a pivotal part of our day running smoothly. She was completely hands on when any issues arose, even if it had nothing to do with the photography she was willing to pitch in...she just brought such a sense of calm to a crazy hectic day. She was there with a cup of coffee and a smile when I felt like the rain was going to ruin our wonderfully all outdoor wedding, she wrangled my unruly family, oh and did I mention how INSANELY AWESOME our photos turned out? She was able to capture the smallest details and the tender moments without being obtrusive or pushy. They aren't just snapshots...every image shows the energy and love that our day was filled with. She has a god-given talent and it's our honor and privilege to have such treasured memories thanks to her.

Konnor · Married on 08/30/2014

Heather was the absolute perfect fit for our wedding! As soon as we met her, she felt like an old friend. She got to know us and our families so that she could take the photos that meant the most to us. She is very easy to work with, priced well, and goes out of her way to make sure you are 110% happy with what you get. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RetroPeacock to everyone I know!

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2014

Finding Heather and Retro Peacock was a match made in heaven! Heather's out going personality mixed with her professionalism make her a perfect fit to help tackle the hardest shots but make the easy ones so much fun. Even while getting ready for your big day Heather pulls out all the stops to help you make sure your dreams come true. The personalized touches to wrap up the wedding help make the memories last a lifetime.

Leanne · Married on 08/09/2014

I can not say enough good things about Heather and Retro Peacock Photography. She went above and beyond my expectations. We had a unique situation and Heather was very flexible and easy to work with. She is polite and personable from the moment you meet her to the day of your wedding...it's as if she is an old friend! She helped me relax on the day of my wedding... very comfortable to be around. During the ceremony I don't even remember seeing her, yet, she captured every "photographic" moment I could want. She was prompt, professional, and took AMAZING pictures. I could not have asked for anything else; I highly recommend Retro Peacock Photography.

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Heather is a life saver! We booked her 4 days before our wedding because our original photographer had to cancel. Heather is very creative and did an amazing job taking pictures at our wedding. Retro Peacock Photography is the way to go for every photo worthy event in your life. You will be very happy with the service and product. She is professional and creative and genuinely cares about you and your event. Our family and friends raved about her and her professionalism. We are truly blessed to have worked with Retro Peacock Photography on our big day.

Chastidyi · Married on 02/11/2014

Heather is an amazing photographer. She has a unique eye with a quirky style that is great for the offbeat bride. The quality of her work is excellent, and her personality helps people feel comfortable in front of the camera. I was very pleased with the images I received.

Allison · Married on 12/14/2013

Heather went far beyond what could have been expected in an awesome photographer! She was eager to jump in and help with whatever was needed on our wedding day... something we didn't expect from a photographer! She stayed by my side and helped to distract me from nerves and mishaps before the ceremony. Heather is very personable and friendly while also remaining professional! She was very flexible with whatever pictures we wanted to take and patient while taking photos of our large families. The final results of our pictures are amazing!! We truly love every picture Heather took and they will always help us remember how amazing our winter wedding was!

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I found Heather through an online service. We were having a destination wedding so I was nervous about hiring someone that I wasn't going to meet beforehand. After having my first conversation with Heather I knew it was going to be perfect! Fast forward 11 months and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Heather was professional but so much fun! She fit in so well with my family and friends that it felt like she wasn't even working but just celebrating with us on our special day. We very highly recommend her!!

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

We actually found Heather via Craigslist after what seemed like an endless search of photography websites who were either not what we were looking for style-wise or were WAY out of our price range. Photography is very important to us, but was not something that we could dedicate our entire budget to cover. Heather is the perfect blend of style, professionalism and cost/value. She worked with us to decide what we wanted vs what she could do for us package-wise and together we came up with the best plan for us. Over the months of wedding planning, Heather was a sounding board and a voice of reason when things got crazy! The day of our wedding she was a saving grace - her humor and professionalism made herding dozens of family members in and out of group shots seem like an easy task, even with two sets of families, step-families and dozens of close friends. It couldn't have been done without her and we definitely wouldn't have the amazing pictures I am so very proud to show off.

Abbie · Married on 10/19/2013

Heather,
    Thank you so much for my amazing photographs! They were exactly what I wanted and more. I will treasure my wedding album forever. You made my day so special.

Lola · Married on 10/12/2013

Heather was more than I ever could have asked for. She was beyond professional helped me to feel relaxed and at ease. She shared our vision of our wedding and helped it come true. It was so much fun working with her. Also we had a destination wedding and we had never met Heather until the day before our wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2013

Heather is amazing to sum it all up in a word. She is so much more than a photographer. She was responsive from the start, always available to answer questions, so sweet, offered to watch our dog before we even met. We became friends before ever even coming to Gatlinburg. The list of everything she did and was for us is never ending, and our wedding never would have been the same without her. Did I mention that this even included her doing my hair and makeup?? It was like she was one of the guests over being a vendor. Our pictures are beautiful, but by choosing retro peacock, that is only the tip of the iceberg. Heather is everything that customer service is defined by. Thank you a million times over!!

Heather was wonderful! We had a small wedding and an even smaller budget, and she worked with us to give us the best package she could with what we had to work with. There was very harsh lighting during our ceremony, but she really worked hard to capture every moment, and our preview shots look amazing! She was so helpful with everything, from bringing me water to helping my mom, she really went above and beyond photographer status. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Gillian · Married on 10/05/2013

Heather was so great! Honestly I feel as if we were working with a friend rather than our photographer. She was so open to what we wanted for our wedding photographs and we have been thrilled with the results. Nothing was a problem, and she was so great with everyone at our wedding and reception putting everyone at their ease and getting great shots. We couldn't have asked for more.

Shelley · Married on 09/13/2013

heather did a fantastic job! very personable, our pictures, both engagement and wedding were everything we wanted, nothing formal or staged. Heather listened to our requests and got candid shots of everyone having fun all night!

Kim · Married on 09/07/2013

Heather was nice and made sure we got the shots that we wanted and then some. Fun to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Retro Peacock Photography!!! Heather is nothing but wonderful and does everything in her power to make sure your event is special and captured perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that is looking for a fantastic photographer.

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2013

Heather the photographer of Retro Peacock was amazing. She was such fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. Her talent is making everyone feel comfortable and having such an entertaining spirit. I would love to do business with her again.