Universe Signs Photography

Fort Myers, FL View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hi! My name is Caitlin Allred and I’m so glad you are here! I first picked up a camera when I was twelve. I was obsessed with taking photos of everyone and everything. Originally my idea of editing was raising the contrast waaaay up and adding a random song lyric or word at a diagonal angle somewhere in the photo. I know cringe-worthy right? Don’t worry as the years have progressed, I have begun to find my own style and I only occasionally reference song lyrics with my photos ;).

Everyone always says I talk too fast, but that’s just because I am passionate. I am passionate about love stories. I hadn’t thought about getting into wedding photography, until I started planning my own wedding and it just clicked. Why was I not using my talent to create memories for others? Now years later, I run a destination photography business based on capturing candid moments. My favorite moment is when I can look at a photo I’ve taken of a couple months later and I can still see that spark of connection between them.

I’m not afraid to get dirty to capture the right moment. My couples don’t just gain a photographer when working with me, but really a fan for life.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kelsie
    Kelsie P. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing experience and photos!!

I can't thank Caitlin enough for the amazing engagement photos and wedding photos she took of my husband and I! We were so nervous for our first shoot with her, especially because we had never gotten professional pictures together before, but once we got going, it was like we took photos all the time! She was so helpful with everything from the outfit choices, to location which was difficult with the shutdown due to COVID, to helping plan to bring our pup with us.
    When it came time for the wedding photos, Caitlin was super helpful and always checking in to see if I needed help with anything. She made it so much fun and I can't wait to do more shoots with her in the future. She was very attentive to the same details and always made sure we were comfortable and got the shots we were wanting. I recommend her to everyone!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect photographer!

I recently hired Caitlyn for my wedding on 10.10.20. She was amazing and made me and my husband feel comfortable in both our engagement session and during the entirety of the wedding day. Neither one of us have ever had professional pictures done before and had no idea how to pose or look natural. Thank God for Caitlyn because she helped us so much! She helped us pose and look natural and gave wonderful fun directions. She also found beautiful locations that we never would have thought of. If you are looking for a photographer who listens to you and makes you feel comfortable, Caitlyn is that photographer. She is fun and extremely enjoyable to work with. We could not have had a better day without her!
  • Susan
    Susan Y. Married on 03/07/2020

Best Decision Ever!

My now husband and I️ couldn't be happier that we chose Caitlin as our wedding photographer. Not only did she deliver with Pinterest-perfect pictures, but she has been so supportive during our whole wedding planning process. When covid-19 hit, we had so many unknowns about our wedding and changed our plans so many times. She was so flexible with any changes and worked with us to make sure that everything ran smoothly. I️ can't express in words how appreciative I️ am. I️ highly recommend Caitlin. She truly cares about each of her clients and makes them feel so special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Fort Myers Fort Myers, FL, 33966
3304191335
Location of (Universe Signs Photography)

Universe Signs Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Universe Signs Photography include in the starting price?

Universe Signs Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Universe Signs Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Universe Signs Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Universe Signs Photography offer?

Universe Signs Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Universe Signs Photography offer?

Universe Signs Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Universe Signs Photography offer for wedding events?

Universe Signs Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Universe Signs Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Universe Signs Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Universe Signs Photography offer?

Universe Signs Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding