Talula's Photography

Erie, PA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Erie, Pennsylvania, Talula’s Photography is a wedding photography business specializing in candid and creative photojournalism. Owner and lead photographer Tara Niedergall fell in love with photography at a young age and has dedicated her life’s work to capture your precious moments. Tara strives to create stress-free environments where her clients can relax and enjoy the process without rigid posing.

Talula’s Photography offers several wedding packages for boudoir sessions, engagement photoshoots, and wedding events. Tara’s collections range in style, from bright and airy to romantic and moody, adapting the tone to suit her client’s needs and tastes. Wedding day coverage begins with a minimum of five hours and can be extended. Packages can also include custom graphics.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

Lowest

Carly Zandarski

3 months ago

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

I can't even explain how amazing my experience with Tara was! She was hands down the best choice we made for our wedding! From the moment I reached out to her after finding her on a public page, she was the best! She is so friendly and more helpful then I have ever heard of any photographer being. Tara made us so comfortable with our entire experience, from our engagement pictures, to working through questions, to our wedding day, and after. Let me just say I feel like she wasn't only a photographer but a friend, a super awesome friend! oh and the quality of our pictures, amazing! she made me feel, and look, so beautiful on my big day! I will without a doubt be using her, and recommending her, over and over again for any photography needs I have in the future.

Talula's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! I'm so happy that I got to be apart of your beautiful wedding day with Bob! I can't wait to see what future shoots we get to do together! :)
    Amanda C. Married on 06/21/2014

Fantastic and talented

I have worked with Tara for both my family photos, professional headshots, and she is my second photographer for my photography business. I could write a book on all the wonderful things about her. Tara is not only a talented individual with a creative eye and natural knack for photography, she is a lovely person inside and out. Her sweet natured personality makes her so easy to work with. She will always be my go to photographer for my family photos and for my business.

Talula's Photography's reply:

It has always been a pleasure to work with you Mandie! I am so glad we found each other and I cannot wait to continue working with you in the future!

Real Weddings

Team

Tara Niedergall
Tara Niedergall
Owner

A little about me: I have been taking photographs for as long as I can remember... whether it was on my old Polaroid camera, my CoolPix camera, or my flip phones - I took photos of everything & everyone around me. When I saved up for my first real camera, I was about 19 years old and I have yet to slow down! I am married to my best friend who I've known for about 12/13 years, I'm also a social worker by day, I love dogs...goats.. and giraffes, I am an only child, I enjoy crafting with my Cricut, and I enjoy spending quality time with the people I love.

Taking photographs has always given me a sense of peace, challenge and excitement. I love capturing candid shots of the emotions being felt throughout the day. I want you to be able to feel those emotions all over again, every time you look at your photos.

4121 Wood Hills Drive Erie, PA, 16510
724-390-6099
Location of (Talula's Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding