BMW Entertainment

Natrona Heights, Natrona Heights, PA 15065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About BMW Entertainment

BMW Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ service provider based righ outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. BMW Entertainment prides itself on the ability to interact with every crowd. All of BMW Entertainment's DJs are professional, passionate, skilled music mixers & MCs! BMW Ent strives to provide an unforgettable personalized experience for your big day! Allow them to utilize their professional sound system, beautiful custom lighting decor & other tools to transform any venue into the immaculate reception you have been envisioning for years!

BMW Ent Djs will work closely with you to make sure every detail is exactly how you desire & every one of your favorite songs is played.

BMW Entertainment offers many services on your wedding day. These entertainment services include:

• Consultation
  • Dance Floor Lights

Follow BMW Entertainment on
Outdoor Ceremony Mics & Sound
Outdoor Ceremony Mics & Sound
Custom TV Displays available!!
Custom TV Displays available!!
Custom SweetHeart Table up-lighting
Custom SweetHeart Table up-lighting
Indoors, Outdoors, Under a tent!
Indoors, Outdoors, Under a tent!
The Bride & her brother!
The Bride & her brother!
Bouquet Toss Karcher Wedding
Bouquet Toss Karcher Wedding
Simpson Wedding 2018
Simpson Wedding 2018
Clean professional set up every time!
Clean professional set up every time!
DJ in action
DJ in action
Newlyweds first dance
Newlyweds first dance
Mrs & Mrs Berry w/Mr & Mrs BMW
Mrs & Mrs Berry w/Mr & Mrs BMW
End your special night in style!
End your special night in style!
Never a dance floor empty!!
Never a dance floor empty!!
Wedding guests on the dance floor
Wedding guests on the dance floor
Lets Get It Started!
Lets Get It Started!
Party Time!
Party Time!
Bride & family partying hard!
Bride & family partying hard!
Pereslucha Wedding
Pereslucha Wedding
Pereslucha Wedding Dance Floor
Pereslucha Wedding Dance Floor
The Groom getting down!
The Groom getting down!
Berry Wedding Ceremony 2018
Berry Wedding Ceremony 2018
Mr & Mrs Berry's 1st dance !
Mr & Mrs Berry's 1st dance !
Interactive DJs!
Interactive DJs!
Never an empty dance floor!
Never an empty dance floor!
#ItsMillerTime 2017

BMW Entertainment 4
  • Dionna

Dionna · Married on 11/24/2018

Last Minute Save

My husband and I got married 11/24 and we had only started planning in September. He suffered from a heart attack in August and we just didn't want to wait any longer. So much stress in so little time...I was stumbling through this process, but then God gave me Brandon and Ashante. DJ and Photographer all wrapped up in one pretty package! Their energy is great, their packages are great and they are down to earth and genuine. We hit a huge snag when our venue decided to cancel on us 29 days before our wedding. I reached out to Brandon for suggestions...he jumped right in with phone numbers and locations. Because of him, we found a location that was better suited for what we needed.

Ok, now fast forward...day of:
    My husband and I did not have a bridal party or rehearsal so we were both pretty clueless on top of being anxious and nervous. Ashante and Brandon walked us through EVERYTHING! They were so kind and helpful...I honestly couldn't have asked for a better team. We were on separate floors until wedding and BMW Ent. made sure we didn't run into each other. They were able to communicate and que our every move. They made my elevator entrance happen exactly when it needed to! I was stressed about picking wedding songs so Brandon handled it for me. I wanted to make sure we got some great pics and Ashante gave us ideas I didn't even think of. They are just AMAZING! I will use them for every future event that requires a DJ and/or photographer. They truly make you feel like a king and queen on your day...right down to serving you food! Yes, I said it...They literally walked us through our buffet line and put what we wanted on our plates. Like who wouldn't want that kind of treatment on their big day?

I just can't say enough. They are Heaven sent! We thank you guys so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jaimie J White · Married on 09/30/2018

"Pittsburgh's hardest working DJ"- No exaggeration

Brandon was amazing....I have a lot to say. We initially planned to do an ipod wedding, but as the wedding was getting closer, I really began to stress about it, and felt we should probably look for a DJ.
    I posted a message on Facebook asking for DJ recommendations and Brandon came to my rescue. He was very personable and put me at ease from the start. I anticipated a very simple setup and he was willing to DJ our wedding on our very small budget.
    As the day was getting closer, I realized things would not be quite so simple and expressed my concerns that maybe I was asking too much. Brandon, however, handled every request with tons of grace, and reassured me that he was committed to making our big day a great day, end of story. He never asked for an extra dime, though he had every right to.
    His website says he is "Pittsburgh's hardest working DJ" and I would definitely have to agree. He really hustled and jumped through some hoops to give us everything we requested. He ran into a few challenges the day of then wedding, but was calm, cool and collected and just worked to get things done.
    His personality was fantastic and his music selection was on point. Our guests loved him, and I heard many people comment about how great he was. My mom mentioned today that he actually got out on the dance floor during a line dance and walked everyone through the moves. He kept the party hopping and adhered to our "do not play" requests. He dismissed our tables during dinner (I had assumed our caterer was going to do that and am super thankful he stepped in and took care of things). He even ran ahead and served my husband and I our dinner because "the Bride and Groom should not have to serve themselves". He basically ran the whole reception for us and I don't have a clue what we would have done without him.
    We really made the right choice in hiring him, and I couldn't have been happier. We were so impressed that we pulled together some extra funds to pay him more. He's worth every penny!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    BMW Entertainment 5

Award

BMW Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• BMW Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • BMW Entertainment 2
    10% Armed Forces

Discount for a bride or groom that is serving or has served in the US Armed forces

• Natrona Heights Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania, 15065 See on map