Natrona Heights, Natrona Heights, PA 15065 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 28

About BMW Entertainment

BMW Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ, Photography & Photo Booth provider based righ outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We are a husband & wife team, Ashante is the wife/photographer & BMW is the husband/Dj! We absolutely love photographing & DJing weddings as a team and feel that its a honor to provide our services for a bride and groom's big day!! BMW Entertainment prides itself on the ability to work with any budget. All of BMW Entertainment's DJs are professional, passionate, skilled music mixers & MCs! Our photographers are creative, observant & extremely enthusiatic! BMW Ent strives to provide an unforgettable personalized experience for your wedding! Allow them to utilize their professional sound systems, high quality photography equipment, ear for music & eye for beautiful shots & every skill & tool we have to help create an unforgettable experience for you!

BMW Ent will work closely with you to make sure, every detail is exactly how you desire, every one of your favorite songs is played & we get all the photos/poses you want & many that you didn't even think of!

Photography Services Offered

• Consultation (Face to Face & via Phone)
  • Liability insuranceMultiple locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multiple Locations
  • High Quality Images
  • Albums
  • Prints

DJ Services Offered

• Online Planning through our App! (Your guests can even log on & help you pick/make song requests before the big day!)
  • Liability insurance
  • MC/Host
  • Wireless Microphones
  • High Quality Sound Systems/PA System
  • Dance Floor Lights (included in every pacakge!)
  • Up-lighting

Photo Booth Fun
Photo Booth Fun
BMW THE DJ
BMW THE DJ
Mr & Mrs Berry's 1st dance !
Mr & Mrs Berry's 1st dance !
Custom SweetHeart Table up-lighting
Pereslucha Wedding
Pereslucha Wedding
Berry Wedding Ceremony 2018
Berry Wedding Ceremony 2018
Never an empty dance floor!
Never an empty dance floor!
Family party time!

28 Reviews for BMW Entertainment

• Rashida

Rashida Thomas · Getting married on 02/27/2021

Excellent DJ

I hired them for my daughters Graduation party. They are excellent and well coordinated and on time. They have your party going from the start to the end. I loved them so much I am hiring them again for my wedding in 2021

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Hartz Weyman · Married on 09/09/2020

You won't be disappointed!! Amazing experience.

Brandon from BMW Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding on September 21st, 2019. It was a pleasure working with him throughout the entire process. From the beginning, he made sure that things were exactly the way that I wanted them. He even kept checking on me throughout the process to make sure all of my planning was coming together, if I needed any help, etc...with things that had nothing to do with the music part of my ceremony and reception. He was very communicative and responsive to any questions or comments. He will play whatever you ask, as it is your day. He uses an app to make the music selection process easier and to run smoothly. You can invite others to the app as well, which helps make it easier to pick the music.
    As for the actual ceremony, he was punctual and the set up was very elegant. It was nice not to have a huge DJ booth area set up, taking up too much room and serving as an advertisement for the DJ with gaudy banners. This is just my opinion, of course. His wife Ashante was with him that day and she helped out a lot as well. She even bustled my dress when we came back from pictures, before the ceremony introductions. It's the small touches that really make them stand out from the rest. When my husband and I got up to get our food, Brandon took my husband's plate and Ashante took mine to the buffet. It was a very nice gesture. The music was great and he had a great energy all night long. My dance floor was full most of the night. He played what I asked and then some. Great at crowd-reading and if a song didn't seem to be doing it, he would change it up. He also kept us on schedule during the ceremony, reminding me what time it was and what was up next, etc. I believe that his wife also helped us pack up some of our things at the end of the night as well, although I can't remember exactly as that night was a complete blur of excitement!
    To sum it up, you can't go wrong with hiring BMW Entertainment for your DJ needs. The entire process with them was completely enjoyable, and I can't say anything negative at all. They are reasonably priced, and given all of the extra, added touches that come along with hiring them, you get your money's worth and then some. Look no further!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Amanda Sharek · Married on 09/05/2020

Fantastic!

BMW Entertainment saved my wedding. Previously to my wedding, I had been to a wedding the month before mine that they were working. At this point I had already booked my DJ but remembered how much fun they were and how involved they were at the previous wedding. I remember being upset thinking about just dropping my current contract and signing with BMW because I knew how great they made the other wedding but I decided against it and to give my other DJ a chance. 2 days before my wedding my DJ was in a car accident and hospitalized... 2 DAYS. I called BMW in a panic and Brandon was so thoughtful and understanding. He had nothing booked that day (because of corona) and was more than willing to come to my rescue. He did a wonderful job on the ceremony and reception and even stayed for an extra hour at the end of the reception to keep the party going. If you genuinely want a good party I would highly recommend booking with BMW.

Sent on 10/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BMW Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Karaoke
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Natrona Heights Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania, 15065 See on map
    Location of (BMW Entertainment)