Natrona Heights, Natrona Heights, PA 15065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About BMW Entertainment

BMW Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ service provider based righ outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. BMW Entertainment prides itself on the ability to interact with every crowd. All of BMW Entertainment's DJs are professional, passionate, skilled music mixers & MCs! BMW Ent strives to provide an unforgettable personalized experience for your big day! Allow them to utilize their professional sound system, beautiful custom lighting decor & other tools to transform any venue into the immaculate reception you have been envisioning for years!

BMW Ent Djs will work closely with you to make sure every detail is exactly how you desire & every one of your favorite songs is played.

BMW Entertainment offers many services on your wedding day. These entertainment services include:

• Consultation

Beck-O'Neal Wedding Set up
Beck-O'Neal Wedding Set up
Outdoor Ceremony Mics & Sound
Outdoor Ceremony Mics & Sound
Custom TV Displays available!!
Custom TV Displays available!!
Custom SweetHeart Table up-lighting
Custom SweetHeart Table up-lighting
Indoors, Outdoors, Under a tent!
Indoors, Outdoors, Under a tent!
The Bride & her brother!
The Bride & her brother!
Bouquet Toss Karcher Wedding
Bouquet Toss Karcher Wedding
Simpson Wedding 2018
Simpson Wedding 2018
Clean professional set up every time!
Clean professional set up every time!
DJ in action
DJ in action
Newlyweds first dance
Newlyweds first dance
Mrs & Mrs Berry w/Mr & Mrs BMW
Mrs & Mrs Berry w/Mr & Mrs BMW
End your special night in style!
End your special night in style!
Never a dance floor empty!!
Never a dance floor empty!!
Wedding guests on the dance floor
Wedding guests on the dance floor
Lets Get It Started!
Lets Get It Started!
Party Time!
Party Time!
Bride & family partying hard!
Bride & family partying hard!
Pereslucha Wedding
Pereslucha Wedding
Pereslucha Wedding Dance Floor
Pereslucha Wedding Dance Floor
The Groom getting down!
The Groom getting down!
Berry Wedding Ceremony 2018
Berry Wedding Ceremony 2018
Mr & Mrs Berry's 1st dance !
Mr & Mrs Berry's 1st dance !
Interactive DJs!
Interactive DJs!
Never an empty dance floor!
Never an empty dance floor!
#ItsMillerTime 2017

BMW Entertainment 2
BMW Entertainment 3
BMW Entertainment 4

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Great DJ and amazing person all around

Brandon was absolutely amazing. Brandon didn’t just DJ for us, he checked in with us weekly up to the wedding just to make sure we were doing okay and stress levels weren’t too high. Brandon is an amazing human being and understands how crazy life can get leading up to the big day. He worked with us to make up a package that was exactly what we wanted to fit our individual wedding. I would recommend BMW Entertainment to anyone looking for not only a great DJ, but an amazing person to help make their day as special as it can be.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Anna-Marie · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience with BMW Entertainment for our wedding

Brandon was recommended to me by a family friend, and I am so glad that my husband and I chose BMW Entertainment for our wedding about two weekends ago! Leading up to the wedding, he was very organized, kept in contact with me often, and answered my questions/offered suggestions for our big day. He was flexible with us and let us make payments over time. He offered very reasonable prices for their packages and add-ons. Brandon did our ceremony and reception music. He was open to play a variety of music that we requested throughout the night, but also was able to play other songs that perfectly fit the mood. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night! It is obvious that he loves what he does, because of how enthusiastic he was during the reception. When people spilled drinks on the dance floor (it happens), he would warn people to stay out of that area so they wouldn't fall until it was cleaned up. Besides playing music, he kept our day organized and on-time. He took initiative during the day to make sure everything was running smoothly. Brandon checked in with me often during the day to see if my husband or I needed anything. Our dinner was buffet style, and he even offered to bring the food over to us! Brandon's wife, Ashante, also came and helped out the day of. I feel as though I could go on and on. I definitely would recommend BMW the DJ, and I will definitely use his services again in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Award

BMW Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• BMW Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • BMW Entertainment 2
    10% Armed Forces

Discount for a bride or groom that is serving or has served in the US Armed forces

• Natrona Heights Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania, 15065 See on map