BMW Entertainment Reviews

BMW Entertainment 2
BMW Entertainment 3
BMW Entertainment 4

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Great DJ and amazing person all around

Brandon was absolutely amazing. Brandon didn’t just DJ for us, he checked in with us weekly up to the wedding just to make sure we were doing okay and stress levels weren’t too high. Brandon is an amazing human being and understands how crazy life can get leading up to the big day. He worked with us to make up a package that was exactly what we wanted to fit our individual wedding. I would recommend BMW Entertainment to anyone looking for not only a great DJ, but an amazing person to help make their day as special as it can be.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Anna-Marie · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience with BMW Entertainment for our wedding

Brandon was recommended to me by a family friend, and I am so glad that my husband and I chose BMW Entertainment for our wedding about two weekends ago! Leading up to the wedding, he was very organized, kept in contact with me often, and answered my questions/offered suggestions for our big day. He was flexible with us and let us make payments over time. He offered very reasonable prices for their packages and add-ons. Brandon did our ceremony and reception music. He was open to play a variety of music that we requested throughout the night, but also was able to play other songs that perfectly fit the mood. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night! It is obvious that he loves what he does, because of how enthusiastic he was during the reception. When people spilled drinks on the dance floor (it happens), he would warn people to stay out of that area so they wouldn't fall until it was cleaned up. Besides playing music, he kept our day organized and on-time. He took initiative during the day to make sure everything was running smoothly. Brandon checked in with me often during the day to see if my husband or I needed anything. Our dinner was buffet style, and he even offered to bring the food over to us! Brandon's wife, Ashante, also came and helped out the day of. I feel as though I could go on and on. I definitely would recommend BMW the DJ, and I will definitely use his services again in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Cynthia · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

Brandon is incredible to work with. It was so nice to know that the DJ was one thing I didn’t have to worry about through the wedding planning process. He was so quick to respond through both text and email and really made us feel like we were his only clients when I know that’s not even close to being true. You won’t be disappointed with his services, I highly recommend Brandon.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Tatebe wedding

My husband and I originally did not want a DJ for our wedding but decided to have one last minute. We were happy when a friend told us about Brandon. He was very kind and offered his help and advice to every situation. He made the reception go very smoothly and my guests had a great time! Overall a great DJ and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Stephanie Durst · Married on 05/11/2019

Brandon was better than our wildest expectations!

Couldn’t be happier w/ this DJ

Sent on 05/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Words

This post could go on forever about how great him and his wife are. They were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Brandon kept in contact with me constantly before the weddi g. Asking questions, giving suggestions, always being a hundred percent real. He was a blessing to work with. He played everything we asked for and was very interactive with the guests. Also he made sure to make his way up to the head table several times to get us on track and let us know everything was flowing smoothly. He even grabbed drinks for my husband right before dinner. Originally I didnt even plan on having him to play through the ceremony (ceremony and reception were at the same place), he suggested to do it since he would be there already anyway, and I'm so glad I listened to him. He played everything EXACTLY when we wanted it to play and stop it at EXACTLY the right time. Needless to say, he was amazing as soon as he started, and up until the very end of the wedding. Days before the wedding, Brandon and his wife, Ashante, came out to the venue to scope it out because BONUS his wife ran the photobooth. They made sure they knew everything they were working with so it could run as smooth as possible (which it did). They went out of the way and even bought special props for the photobooth because we were having a Pittsburgh Penguins themed wedding. And let me tell you, the photobooth was a huge hit! Ashante did an outstanding job. Her pictures were great quality and it wasn't your basic photobooth where you get a strip of small little pictures. She prints out, if I remember correctly, 5x7s. So you get pictures that you can even take back home and frame! I honestly cannot express how happy not only I, but all of our guests were with both of them. I highly recommend BMW entertainment for any wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Dionna

Dionna · Married on 11/24/2018

Last Minute Save

My husband and I got married 11/24 and we had only started planning in September. He suffered from a heart attack in August and we just didn't want to wait any longer. So much stress in so little time...I was stumbling through this process, but then God gave me Brandon and Ashante. DJ and Photographer all wrapped up in one pretty package! Their energy is great, their packages are great and they are down to earth and genuine. We hit a huge snag when our venue decided to cancel on us 29 days before our wedding. I reached out to Brandon for suggestions...he jumped right in with phone numbers and locations. Because of him, we found a location that was better suited for what we needed.

Ok, now fast forward...day of:
    My husband and I did not have a bridal party or rehearsal so we were both pretty clueless on top of being anxious and nervous. Ashante and Brandon walked us through EVERYTHING! They were so kind and helpful...I honestly couldn't have asked for a better team. We were on separate floors until wedding and BMW Ent. made sure we didn't run into each other. They were able to communicate and que our every move. They made my elevator entrance happen exactly when it needed to! I was stressed about picking wedding songs so Brandon handled it for me. I wanted to make sure we got some great pics and Ashante gave us ideas I didn't even think of. They are just AMAZING! I will use them for every future event that requires a DJ and/or photographer. They truly make you feel like a king and queen on your day...right down to serving you food! Yes, I said it...They literally walked us through our buffet line and put what we wanted on our plates. Like who wouldn't want that kind of treatment on their big day?

I just can't say enough. They are Heaven sent! We thank you guys so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jaimie J White · Married on 09/30/2018

"Pittsburgh's hardest working DJ"- No exaggeration

Brandon was amazing....I have a lot to say. We initially planned to do an ipod wedding, but as the wedding was getting closer, I really began to stress about it, and felt we should probably look for a DJ.
    I posted a message on Facebook asking for DJ recommendations and Brandon came to my rescue. He was very personable and put me at ease from the start. I anticipated a very simple setup and he was willing to DJ our wedding on our very small budget.
    As the day was getting closer, I realized things would not be quite so simple and expressed my concerns that maybe I was asking too much. Brandon, however, handled every request with tons of grace, and reassured me that he was committed to making our big day a great day, end of story. He never asked for an extra dime, though he had every right to.
    His website says he is "Pittsburgh's hardest working DJ" and I would definitely have to agree. He really hustled and jumped through some hoops to give us everything we requested. He ran into a few challenges the day of then wedding, but was calm, cool and collected and just worked to get things done.
    His personality was fantastic and his music selection was on point. Our guests loved him, and I heard many people comment about how great he was. My mom mentioned today that he actually got out on the dance floor during a line dance and walked everyone through the moves. He kept the party hopping and adhered to our "do not play" requests. He dismissed our tables during dinner (I had assumed our caterer was going to do that and am super thankful he stepped in and took care of things). He even ran ahead and served my husband and I our dinner because "the Bride and Groom should not have to serve themselves". He basically ran the whole reception for us and I don't have a clue what we would have done without him.
    We really made the right choice in hiring him, and I couldn't have been happier. We were so impressed that we pulled together some extra funds to pay him more. He's worth every penny!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    BMW Entertainment 5

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Brandon and his wife were such a huge part of our wedding day. They ran the show so well and all of my guests mentioned Brandon and his professionalism and how fun he was after the wedding. We unfortunately lost power for a tiny portion of our reception due to my venues generator and Brandon did such an amazing job keeping my guests engaged and having fun. I could not recommend him and his sweet sweet wife more. It is hard to find genuine good people in the wedding business but they really were such great company. They even joined us on the dance floor! So reasonably priced as well. So happy with choosing BMW. :)

Tina Coles · Married on 09/15/2018

#ColesontheLake

This DJ service is the absolute best Pgh has to offer! My husband and I decided to get married on the Lake 2 hours from Pittsburgh and BMW was willing to travel, worked EVERYTHING out ahead of time, made sure everything was exactly how I imagined plus more! We wanted the uplights and photo booth.. I couldnt believe how AMAZING everything looked when we were announced into the room! He had everyone on their feet and enjoying themselves the entire night! I couldnt have asked for a better wedding night! He and his wife are such an amazing team those are my marriage goals! I highly recommend! Thank you for an amazing wedding night!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Vaishali · Married on 08/25/2018

Brandon did such an amazing job at our wedding. Ours was an intercultural (I am indian, my husband is african american) wedding and Brandon quickly acquainted himself with everything we needed. Ashante, was a pleasant addition to our package with Brandon (his wife). Both Brandon and Ashante, worked really hard to make our day perfect. Brandon was engaging and attentive to the guests and made best efforts to squeeze everything he could in the few hours we had with our guests. We couldn't have chosen a better person to handle entertainment for the night! My husband and I highly

BMW Entertainment 6
    BMW Entertainment 7
    BMW Entertainment 8

Sean · Married on 07/14/2018

I recently got married in July and had the honor to have these two do my wedding me Alyssa and our guests absolutely loved them and would recommend them to anyone!

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

If I could give more stars i would . Brandon and his wife are fantastic !!!!! I couldnt of asked for better dj for my wedding and his wife is the sweetest person that did our photobooth. Everyone loved them both. If anyone is looking for a dj BMW Entertainment would be the best pick you will not regret it .

Crystal · Married on 07/22/2017

Brandon was beyond accommodating since my wife and I were so indecisive... He basically ran the show for us and made sure everything was kept to schedule and moving along! Played all of our requests, even ones we didn’t think of.. Very interactive with our guests and made sure EVERYONE was having a fantastic time. We are very happy that we chose BMW Entertainment for our special day !

Jenn · Married on 06/17/2017

Brandon and his wife recently did my wedding. They were absolutely amazing they kept my guests happy and including everyone in having a blast! His wife Ashanti did an amazing job rocking out the photo booth! We couldn’t have asked for a better dj for our special day!! Hands down well worth every penny!!

• Joann

Joann Harshman · Married on 01/06/2016

My reception was GREAT because of BMW

BMW was the greatest, we got married June 1, 2019. As i said the dj makes your wedding and Brandon and his wife made it exciting,rememberable and had the whole party up dancing and singing.if you are looking for a dj to keep your party going then BMW is the one. My guest said, they had the best time ever. I would highly recommended them....

Sent on 06/06/2019