Smyklo Photo

Erie, Ohio View map

Smyklo Photo Wedding Photography provides brides and grooms with professional & creative images. Our wedding photography covers Erie PA and beyond.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Julianne Married on 12/21/2018
    Eric was the most professional and my absolute favortie of all the vendors I dealt with for my wedding. My photographs were beautiful and amazing. . . Eric has very reasonable prices for the quality of work that he does. . . .
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/21/2017
    Eric and Katie were a joy to work with! They are both very professional and put your wedding vision first. The whole day they asked if there were any other shots we wanted to have. The day after the wedding Eric posted a teaser of photos for us on Facebook. We have received so many compliments on their work. We are very lucky to have had Eric and Katie as our photographers!
    Jennifer Married on 09/10/2016
    Eric Smyklo was our photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He is the most talented photographer I've ever met. When I saw his work on his website, I knew I had to have him. Eric was already booked on the day we were going to have the wedding, so I actually changed our date and it was well worth it! He and his wife are so comfortable to work with. They have beautiful ideas which make the photos unique and memorable. The quality, clarity, and coloring of the photos are vibrant and exquisite. No matter what the weather is, Eric will make it work! It stormed in the evening on our wedding day and Eric got an amazing shot of us standing in the rain. The raindrops and lighting were so clear that it almost looked fake! I felt like the photo was famous because it seemed like everyone I knew saw it and couldn't get over how beautiful it was! When we received our album, there was so many good ones that it was difficult to choose! I highly recommend Eric and Katie Smyklo for any photography you may need. They will be dedicated to you and what you want and will provide amazing work.

4714 Conrad Road Erie, Ohio, 16510
Location of (Smyklo Photo)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding