JTate Design

Ravenna, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

JTate Design

First off, and maybe most importantly, I love photography! I am very grateful to have been able to shoot over 250 weddings since 2009 along with countless other shoots. I go into each wedding with the goal of creating a collection of memories based around who YOU are and the style that fits YOU best. Whether it is a classy & antique style wedding, a more creative & fun wedding, or anything in between, I try to fit my photos to your one of a kind celebration.

I would consider myself a candid style photographer, but I can also take charge and guide you as much as you need (if you need help posing for example). You will often find me moving about grabbing different moments and angles as the day flies by.

But it's about the details too! I like to capture the details that you have put so much time into making your day just right. Maybe you won’t hang these photos on your wall, but I hope you'll be able to look back at these photos as time goes on, and re-live your awesome day. The details on the wedding dress. Your guests. The cake. The venue. And so much more. Each one is a part of what makes the day special, and I want to help make your wedding more than you ever imagined it would be.

I have been blessed in my life and I am so glad to be a photographer. I treat every wedding with great care, and I hope that the photos I capture of your day can be used not only to hang on your wall, but to look at as a strength to your marriage and the vows that you promised to each other.

(Prices are also on the website)

ph: 330.265.3499

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Katherine Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Joe was excellent to work with from start to finish!!

Joe’s prices are what first made us interested in his work, and by the end of our wedding night, we told him we wouldn’t have wanted any other photographer to capture our big day!!

Joe was always prompt, clear, and kind in all forms of communication with us.

His laidback and easy-going approach fit well with ours. And that is not to say that Joe’s professionalism or attention to detail were compromised. I appreciated him adjusting my cathedral veil and train of my dress for many shots he took. Joe was on top of it and reliable without being overbearing or overwhelming throughout the entirety of working with him.

On the day of, he had some unique and beautiful ideas for shots which we loved. He was also not up in everybody’s faces yet still managed to get SO MANY beautiful shots of everything on our big day.

We recommend Joe to anyone looking for a professional and quality photographer who is a pleasure to work with.
  • Kourtnee
    Kourtnee G. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent and Professinal

He was very professional and knew what he was doing. He was not in the way at all and could barely tell he was there. I highly recommend JTate Designs
  • Matt
    Matt R. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing and extreamly Professional

He is fantastic and very detailed. We highly recommend him for anyone.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

1229 S Diamond St Ravenna, OH, 44266
Location of (JTate Design)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding