Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry Reviews

10 | Nashville, TN

10 Reviews for Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry

Lizz · Married on 10/14/2017

Regan is absolutely the best!!! My uncles where getting married and I need REAL help with my makeup. I have no idea what to do when it comes to make up. I typically just wear mascara and call it a day. Regan took the time to sit down with me and discuss what I wanted and walked me though how to apply the makeup in case I ever wanted to recreate the look she gave me. I had never felt more beautiful. When my boyfriend saw me, he had to do a double take. I looked so natural. I would highly recommenced using Regan. When its my turn for my dream day I will be sure to use her again.

Claire · Married on 04/22/2017

Regan was flexible, affordable, skillful, and wonderful! I felt truly beautiful after she did my makeup and she gave each of my bridesmaids exactly what they wanted as well. She's really responsive to personal preferences and style, and was so great to have!!!! Could not recommend more highly :)

Paula · Married on 09/16/2016

Regan has a true talent and her work is amazing! From start to finish it was so enjoyable to work with her. She offered helpful suggestions when I was planning out the timeline for the "day of" getting ready process. Her follow up was always prompt and she was incredibly considerate of my vision. Being that I was an out of town wedding for her, Regan went ahead and practiced a technique on herself (airbrush foundation) to make sure that it would be "the natural look" that I was going for. She came prepared with more than enough supplies and made sure we kept on pace through each bridesmaid. She was flexible when something came up and we had to shift gears from the original timeline plan... which helped to keep everyone calm! She was able to provide hair touch ups as we had done our hair earlier in the morning and it was an evening ceremony/reception. Regan remainder poised and positive throughout getting myself and my girls ready, complementing how beautiful everyone looked and offering check points for us to see the progress to make sure we were happy. We all looked natural yet elegant and Regan gave nothing short of 110%. I would strongly recommmend working with Regan on your special day; she has a certain grace about her through her work. She is extremely reassuring and calming through her professionalism and expertise – exactly what a bride needs to feel pretty and pampered on her wedding day!!

Christopher · Married on 08/07/2016

Regan was everything I could have asked for in a wedding makeup artist. She was always on time. She was hygienic, friendly and knowledgeable. My hair and make up were perfect and both lasted until the end of my wedding reception, even through dancing in 90 degree heat.

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Regan is dreamy-- she knows what she's doing, she communicates clearly, and she's really fun. She wasn't rushed during the trial and asked me questions as we went about what I liked and didn't like with my hair and makeup. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time (even at the hour of 7 am) and was ready to roll. She was a calm presence and wasn't overwhelming or adding to any of the stress. She's just sweet and I felt so beautiful! An all-around win. Go Regan!

Kristina · Married on 05/15/2016

I can't say enough good things about Regan. She is sweet, a perfectionist, professional, and I was very happy with my make-up. What I envisioned for my wedding make-up was a special version of myself at my best, not to try to look like someone else, and Regan accomplished that. The make-up looked beautiful in person, but even better in pictures which is what we look at for years to come!

• User6322013 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough how pleased I am with the service and quality of Regan Kevan Make Up Artistry. From the moment I contacted her for a consultation, I knew that Regan was the right fit for me as a bride, and for my wedding party. Regan was genuinely interested in my wedding day vision and took the time to ask important preliminary questions about my skin tendencies, make up use, and overall beauty habits prior to my make up trial. I felt that Regan and I established a great working relationship during the make up trial and were very clear on our "day of" plan by the end of the trial. She valued my input and respected my desire for a more natural-looking appearance. Additionally, Regan was flexible with my geographic location, which was outside of her immediate service region, and worked with my busy schedule to help ease my stress levels during a very chaotic time. Regan's personable nature and caring spirit made me feel calm and beautiful as we prepped the morning of the wedding. My make up held up beautifully through windy November weather, photographed well, and lasted through the wedding ceremony, reception, and after party. Having Regan spend time with my family never once felt forced or uncomfortable; rather, it felt like having an long-time friend sharing in the joy and excitement of the day with us. I never once had to worry about this piece of wedding planning and to me, that confidence in a person and assurance of service is priceless.

Kim · Married on 10/17/2015

I hired Regan Kevan to do my makeup for my wedding in October. I highly recommend Regan for a variety of reasons. Regan is incredibly skilled with her ability to have the perfect combination of capturing natural beauty while accentuating features that will photograph well. Regan was so kind and professional during the entire process to ensure that I was completely happy with my makeup for the big day. She consistently listened to my feedback to make sure that the final product was something we were both really happy with. I received so many compliments on my wedding day, as well as after I shared my professional photos. I couldn’t have wished for anything better and will highly recommend Regan Kevan for her makeup services.

jessie · Married on 09/18/2015

Just fabulous!!! I couldn't believe how hard it was to find a fabulous make up artist who was responsive, professional, and reasonably priced! Regan is absolutely lovely and so easy to work with.. and her make up was unbelieveable!! she made us all look like rock stars. We're looking for a makeup artist for my sister's wedding now. Wishing it wasn't a destination so we could use Regan again! highly, highly recommend!!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

Regan was the perfect choice for my wedding day! She is a very talented make up artist and I'm so glad she was recommended to me. Regan listened to my ideas and used the pictures I found to create the look I wanted for my wedding day. She kept me laughing and feeling relaxed throughout the "getting ready" process and I've never felt more beautiful. I could not have had a better experience, thank you Regan for everything!!