Redheaded Ninja Reviews

28 | Spring Mills, PA

28 Reviews for Redheaded Ninja

Redheaded Ninja was an awesome photographer! She was very professional, detail oriented, and could take our ideas and run with them. My family and friends are all commenting on how great the pictures look!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 12/22/2012

Michelle was fantastic! We were planning from afar (1000 miles away) and so communication was key for us - and she was responsive and detailed and we knew just what was necessary before the big day came. We had a preview of a few of the photos super fast and are so excited to see the rest - each one of them so far captured just what we wanted in our day - the emotion, the family, the love. Michelle truly has an eye for capturing the moment just as it is, and all of our guests were so impressed with how natural and comfortable the family photos went and commented on how great our photographer was. Absolutely wonderful and we will think of Michelle first when we need photos in the future!

Emma and Jess · Married on 08/11/2012

Michelle is probably one of the most fun, down-to-earth photographers out there. Not only did she do a brilliant job photographing our wedding, but she was also sweet enough to travel since we had to have our wedding out of town. As an artist, having good photos to remember our day was of the utmost importance, and Michelle didn’t disappoint. It was great getting to know her and to talk a little shop as well! I recommend her 100%.

We loved Michelle! We knew she was right for us when my husband and I both found her independently and decided she was the one :)

We had a great time working with her, and hope to have her photograph more of our life events in the future!

• Tina

Tina · Married on 07/06/2012

Michelle is professional and fun. Easy to work with & seems to want to try most anything to get a good picture. She works hard at getting the best lighting to make an amazing picture!

• mloht12

Monica · Married on 03/23/2012

Michelle was wonderful! I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer that is easy to work with and dependable. She is extremely creative and put in the time and effort to make sure she was getting quality shots that we were pleased with.She catches the little details in your portrait shots. She also did a great job with the kids in the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception she was very unnoticeable yet seemed to catch shots of everything! She also, had my finished pictures posted online in a very quick time frame! I couldn't have been happier with choosing her to photograph our special day!

Steve · Married on 10/22/2011

While researching for a wedding venue I had come across Michelle's work and made a mental note to keep her in mind. Little did I know, my wife-to-be had also found the Redheaded Ninja page as well. Obviously the first thing that sold us, her quality of work.

Since we were both "out-of-towners" when it came to State College, it was great to find a photographer who was a kindred spirit to us (she walks the walk of a green biz by minimizing paperwork, etc.). On the wedding day she captured all the important moments, was super friendly to all the guests and my bride. She rocks!

Lyndi · Married on 07/30/2011

I was so incredibly pleased with the work that Michelle did. Finding a photographer for our wedding was my top priority because I am also a photographer. We also had the challenge of living in southern NJ and our venue was in western PA. I was looking for someone who would capture the day without making it look unnatural or too posed, very easy to work with, great personality, and gives it to you straight. Michelle has all of that plus her work is just beautiful. Being in the business I know how hard it is to find someone that is trustworthy and can stand behind their work. That is definitely what I found in Michelle. All of our long distance business interactions went smoothly without any issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know. In fact, I hope to work with her again someday for portraits.

Maureen · Married on 07/09/2011

Michelle was so easy and fun to work with. She was also very organized. I live in New York so we communicated via email for all my questions. She sent me a list of all the things she would need for the wedding and whenever I emailed her I would get a quick and informative answer. She has a great artistic eye and found beautiful spots to take pictures. She also put everyone at ease during the formal portraits and was great at making the kids smile. I loved her ants in the pants move!! She just finished editing my pictures and I am in love with them. I would highly recommend her.

• W

Cathy · Married on 06/25/2011

I had Michelle as my wedding photographer for my June 25th wedding and she was really fabulous. I just got to see all of my pictures online and they are so beautiful, I am so happy! I love all of the interesting and artistic shots that she took. Michelle’s photos told our wedding story beautifully. Its true what others have written that she totally blends in, and is completely non-obtrusive on your wedding day, yet she still gets awesome shots of everything that is happening. She really captured the mood of our party atmosphere on the dance floor. She was so friendly, it was like having a friend at the wedding. She is also really good with little kids. I am lucky to have serendipitously been hooked up with Red Headed Ninja photography and would recommend using Red Headed Ninja for your wedding. She is great!

Tamira · Married on 06/20/2011

Michelle came out and shot our wedding ON HER BIRTHDAY because she believes in my cause (unchaining dogs) and she made sure to give us some extra activist shots too as we were doing a campaign that day.

What I most love about Michelle is her professionalism. She is a very 'green' person, and very into the environment and animals, and then when it's time to shoot, she's all business, making sure she gets the shots she thinks will work and will give you the best memories possible for your day. I couldn't recommend her any higher! Go, Michelle!

jennifer · Married on 05/28/2011

We had a beautiful day and thanks to Michelle we can enjoy seeing the memories forever! She went above and beyond what we had imagined ...Thanks for the creative pictures! Amazing

Christine · Married on 02/27/2011

I loved working with the Redheaded Ninja. She was so creative and found wonderful photo opps just walking around our venue. The pictures she took were beyond beautiful. Whenever we had any questions she was quick to get back to us. My husband and I truely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for unique and fabulous pictures!

Tim · Married on 02/27/2011

We decided to get married on short notice, and Michelle came to our rescue to do an outstanding job with our pictures. We are very happy with the results. She was never "in the way", never too bossy, and worked well to get the best reactions out of kids (and dogs!). Thanks Michelle!

• Keri825

Keri · Married on 10/02/2010

Michelle is an amazing photographer and person, she was exactly what we needed for out wedding. My husband enjoys photography himself so he was very picky. We searched forever for a photographer before we found Michelle and we are VERY HAPPY with our decision. She spent the day with us and didn't leave until the lights were turned on at the end of the reception and the pictures are amazing. She took so many I didn't realize she was taking and didn't miss a shot.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2010

Michelle is wonderful! She has a creative eye, so we got some really unique wedding photos! She was friendly with all of our guests and even took a couple of "requests" from some of my bridesmaids :) Even though my 1 year old son was cranky and fighting off a cold, she still managed to snap some really nice pictures of him. She knows how to work with young kids!! I put so much into planning this wedding and Michelle caught all the little details for me :) I usually don't like to be in pictures because I can't stand how I look with baby weight still hanging on... but Michelle managed to catch my "good side" more than a few times! I will be happy to hang several of the photos she took in my house for every one to see, now just have to pick which ones!!! :)

Emily · Married on 08/07/2010

Redheaded Ninja lives up to her name. When my husband and I look at her photos, we are amazed that she was able to capture so much of the day at just the right time when we never even felt her underfoot or in our faces. She also seemed to be many places at once - she covered as much ground as it usually takes a team to. Also, she really has a good read on people - she intuitively knew when to take a more formal shot and when to shoot an candid.

I can hardly believe our good fortune in finding her - we live in California and stumbled upon her website while planning our out of town wedding. met her the day of - and instantly liked her a knew we had made the right choice.

I look forward to hiring her again to document other important events for my family. She brought such good energy and personality to our day, but at the same time had a light hand and was not in the way. We love our images and loved working with her. She is a pro. :)

Rachel · Married on 06/26/2010

Michelle was amazing to work with! I have yet to meet a photographer as creative and artistic as the Redheaded Ninja. The pictures for our wedding were amazing. She uses awesome angles and different perspectives and knows her lighting. She takes pictures of things you didn't even know you wanted a picture of but love it when you see it! She was very reliable, as excited as I was for the day. She was flexible with times, even up until the day before the wedding and was so kind and fun you'll want her to be your friend after the event. She listens to what you want but is good enough to give you suggestions on where, when and how... and it turns out great. Michelle definitely captured the excitement of the day with her artistic and "non cookie cutter" photographs! Awesome!

Carrie · Married on 06/18/2010

Everything was perfect! Michelle was awesome! She went beyond what we asked for.

Leah · Married on 06/05/2010

Michelle (the Redheaded Ninja herself) was just my speed. She was flexible, low-stress, and great fun. She has a way of getting to know everyone and capturing these candid, whimsical moments without anyone even noticing she's there. She can get the classic "family in a row shots," but her strength is really finding the beauty in all of those little moments. Later, when you look over the photos, you see that she found all of the unique stuff that made your wedding extra-special and documented it carefully, colorfully, and crisply just for you. I can't recommend her enough. :)

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2009

Michelle was fantastic as our photography. Not only does she bring an artistic not a portrait eye to the day, she told the story of the day just right. Her patience with the children and the adults alike was priceless. She found all the right shots and was in all the right places. Honestly, I've never seen better wedding pictures and I have been in 14 including my own ;-) If only you knew how particular I am it would speak volumes to the ratings I have chosen. If you are looking for a story teller who can capture the essence of you, your husband and family and not just a portrait taker I could not recommend her more. What a pleasant woman with wonderful vibe.

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2009

I cannot recommend Michelle enough! She is extremely flexible in her availability and will fit into your schedule wherever you want. Her pictures are gorgeous and she has a lot of great ideas for poses and lighting in addition to being very accommodating to the poses you want. She's also delightful to spend the day with. I would get married again just to have Michelle take the pictures!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Redheaded Ninja's reply:

I'm ready for the re-wedding whenever you are! ;)

Katrina · Married on 09/13/2009

There are not enough stars in which to rate her! I fell in love with her pictures when I saw them on her website and I was ecstatic that she was available for my wedding. Her rate is a little high for our budget, but SO WORTH IT! She makes sure to get to know you a little before the wedding to get a better idea of what you want and the personality of the wedding. She was very professional, easy going, and quiet. Half the time you didn't realize that she was around taking pictures! She made you feel more relaxed and confident, that you didn't have to worry about a thing. I was so excited when she posted a few pics like a sneak preview a day after the wedding. They were/are gorgeous. I'm getting so many compliments on how beautifully she captured my beautiful day. Apparently a ton of people, family and friends, go to my facebook page to look at them because so many people are talking about them. I could not be happier. I've already prehired her for my official photographer for any and all life events from now on (baby showers, anniversaries, yearly kids pics, etc). She is not just a photographer, she is an artist. I guarantee her work will take your breath away.

Casey & Anne · Married on 05/30/2009

Michelle is an fantastic photographer! She captured all the key moments of our wedding in a beautiful and interesting way! She put us at ease with her flexibility and "ready for anything" attitude. We both have a back round in photography, and can be tough customers. Michelle surpassed our expectations! She is fun, genuine, professional, creative, and full of energy! So glad we hired Michelle! We have awesome photographs!

Sara · Married on 07/12/2008

Michelle is SO much fun! I loved having her hang around with me all day, and she took such great, personal pictures. She was very responsive and took any pictures I asked. She's very creative and original, and you won't regret hiring her! I recommend her hands down! :-)