Washington, DC 20008 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Vince Ha Photography

Vince Ha Photography is a wedding photography company based in Pennsylvania, that services the Central Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Virginia, New York, California, Florida, Hawaii, and anwhere our couples may take us. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning company is family-owned by professional photographer, Vince, Vince’s wife, Amy, and Vince’s sister, Jen. Vince Ha Photography specializes in wedding, lifestyle and landscape photography. At Vince Ha Photography, the team will create an amazing photographic experience for you on your wedding day, by capturing all of the most intimate and romantic moments through their camera lenses from beginning to end.

Vince Ha Photography photographs weddings using a contemporary, photojournalism and traditional style. The offer a myriad of photography items to couples following their wedding day, such as albums, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, prints and proofs. On your wedding day, Vince Ha Photography provides the following services:

• Additional hours
dsc01499

107 Reviews for Vince Ha Photography

• Morgan

Morgan Brandes · Married on 11/06/2019

The perfect team for the best perfect memories

When planning your wedding, everyone sends their regards and advice! A common piece of advice that kept coming up was “take it in” or “be present because it is so easy for the day to escape you.” Well, just a few days after, they were right. However, the people that gave me this advice did not have Amy and Vince Ha to help them remember every moment. What makes it even better is that I have the PERFECT pictures to help me remember every important moment from that day that swept by so fast. Every moment was caught and all the joy shows through every picture. Vince and Amy Ha are true artists and they are up for the incredible challenge of helping every bride and groom remember their amazing day. They are incredible artists, professionals, and and a genuinely caring people. Their creative ability to see the potential of a photo and make it just right is uncanny along with their unmatched work ethic. Vince and Amy Ha are the reason that I will be able to remember our wedding in the most perfect way possible. Not only are they amazing at photography, but their authenticity and kindness allowed me to rely on them for my entire time wedding planning. Anywhere from what do I put on my registry to helping me pick my wedding dress, Amy and Vince were only a quick text away. It is with great pleasure that I recommend the most amazing team out there, Amy and Vince Ha!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING - highly recommend!

My husband and I got married on November 2, 2019. Vince and Amy were the BEST! Finding an amazing photographer was at the top of our list, and they exceeded all expectations by far. From the first time we talked to Vince on the phone, we knew he was going to be the one to capture our special day. Vince and Amy were both so much fun to hang out with all day and celebrate with us! You guys went above and beyond to make our day so special, and the sneak peek pictures we've received so far reflect that. I wish I could put into words how wonderful you both were and how much we truly appreciate your hard work. Vince and Amy also edited a ton of the wedding pictures during dinner and projected a slideshow during our reception so our guests could see our pictures early. I can't tell you how many compliments we received from guests on the photos and the fact that the photographers had already edited them! If we had to plan everything all over again, we'd choose Vince and Amy to capture our day over and over. We can't wait to work with them on our next big milestone in life! Highly highly recommend anyone to use them for all events!

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vince Ha Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Washington, 20008 See on map
    202-471-1456 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vince Ha Photography)
  • Chambersburg, 17202 See on map
    717-850-4382 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vince Ha Photography)