Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Marisa Kinney Photography

I am so glad you’re here! My name is Marisa Kinney and I am a lover of wildflowers, coffee, and all things white and gray. I'm also the solo photog behind Marisa Kinney Photography!

I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and best friend. We are raising our Irish twins in the same town we grew up in and life is pretty darn sweet. I’m a minimalist when it comes to style and design and I get oddly excited over anything rustic and white. I’m a stay at home momma / photographer / professional diaper changer. Wrap around front porches, old farmhouses, and Starbucks give me all the feels. Babies, pictures, and binge watching tv shows in bed bring me joy.

I would love to be part of your family memories and take your photos! Please reach out to me for session information and pricing. I promise I’m a good time and we’ll probably end up bff’s.

Follow Marisa Kinney Photography on

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 24 Photos

4 Reviews for Marisa Kinney Photography

Megan · Married on 10/03/2020

January 2021 Wedding

Marisa and her team made the process so easy and comfortable, we cannot elaborate on this enough! Marisa's energy and passion for what she does is like no other, and she goes to every length to make sure she captures the best moments of your special day. She was very responsive and reached out about details and gave ideas, when needed. We cannot recommend her enough for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Kyristen L. · Married on 08/01/2020

Organized, Professional, Amazing - Cannot recommend enough!

I don't know where to begin to explain how truly amazing Marisa, is not only as a photographer but also as a person and a small business owner. She conducted herself professionally from the second I first contacted her and couldn't have been more delightful and personable to work with. Even if you aren't photogenic (as my husband and I were not), she will direct you through every single pose and will make you feel amazing about yourselves. Marisa photographed our engagement and wedding photos and they were absolutely breathtaking! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture the most amazing day of our lives. I went into the process simply looking for a photographer and I came out with not only the most beautiful pictures I could have ever asked for, but I also gained a new best friend. Marisa is truly a beautiful person inside and out and I cannot suggest her enough. Now we are just waiting for the future to have her capture our pregnancy and newborn photos!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Marisa Kinney Photography Pricing

Marisa Kinney Photography Price Rates

Marisa Kinney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050 See on map
    Location of (Marisa Kinney Photography)