Zach Sowers Film & Photo

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello, my name is Zachary Sowers. Based out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, I produce authentic wedding films with next-level audio and drone shots. I truly let my couples be involved in the editing process. My couples get to choose their music, color grading, and even remove clips to truly craft their video.

Remember, if a photographer delivers 1000 photos at 1/100th of a second each that's only 10 SECONDS of your day covered! This is where the wedding video really shines. Seeing and hearing the voices of those involved in your big day means a whole lot more than a photo.

I have years of experience when it comes to documenting these special moments. Using top-end equipment, I can capture every crucial and candid scene so that you can cherish it for years to come. Whether it's a quaint countryside reception or a lavish ballroom banquet, I will be on-site all day, ensuring that every meaningful moment is captured forever.

My unobstructed approach enables your wedding to flow naturally as I preserve every scene with my beautiful cinematic style. All of your footage is professionally edited by me before being produced into a memorable full-featured film or highlight video.

Schedule a call today at www.calendly.com/zsfap

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Karli F. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing choice for our video!

Zach was recommended to us after our initial videographer had to cancel due to moving. We are SO glad we chose Zach! From the beginning he made it extremely easy to simply transfer our info and contract over to his business and even honored pricing. He was timely, interactive, fun, and did an amazing job capturing quality video footage on our big day. He was quick to send us our highlight video too! We highly recommend booking with him!
  • Summer
    Summer B. Married on 10/08/2022

Would hire again!

Originally we had signed an agreement with Moving Memories Video to be our videographer for the wedding. However, we were later notified that she was unable to due to moving out of state and directed us to Zach. I was surely nervous to suddenly switch videographers but we stuck with it and I’m glad we did! Zach worked so well in combination with our photographer and got the drone shot of the wedding property which we were so desperately hoping for! Zach is definitely an ease to work with and answered any questions we had! Beautiful work!
    Suzette T. Married on 10/01/2022

Very Attentive to Details

Zach did my daughter’s wedding on Oct 1, 2022 and there are not even enough words to express our gratitude for the time spent on our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish, Zach was very attentive and was always lurking around the corner to catch every moment. Zach was very professional but at the same time personable! You can certainly tell he enjoys what he is doing. This review is even prior to seeing the actual video from the wedding but I have no doubt it will be nothing short of amazing. I have never been to a wedding where a videographer is literally there from start to finish and the fact that I did not have to have my phone in my hip pocket because I knew he would capture every moment was definitely comforting, that way I could be in the moment instead of viewing it from the lens of my phone. I would definitely recommend Zach to anyone that has any videography needs. Thanks again Zach.

- [ ]
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Pricing

2357 Henbird Lane East Petersburg, PA, 17601
Location of (Zach Sowers Film & Photo)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding