Rachael McIntosh Photography Reviews

Rachael McIntosh Photography 5
Rachael McIntosh Photography 6
Rachael McIntosh Photography 7

Grayson · Married on 11/17/2018

I am not photogenic and these images are GOLD!

Rachael has always been such an amazing person to work with... and to be able to add her to our wedding vendors was such a blessing! Her eye, craft and love for photography is clear in the images she captures. We love the wedding photos she took for us and we will continue to show them off to everyone- forever. She was clear in her communication, her price was fair for the outcome of the products, and the overall experience working with RMP was so pleasant. We will certainly stay in communication with Rachael and love her work. Thank you, Rachael!

Jessie Zande · Married on 11/03/2018

GREAT photographer!!

We cannot recommend Rachael enough. I've had countless friends tell me that ours were the best wedding photographs they've ever seen. But more than that, her calm demeanor, kindness, and patience with all of the bridal party and family was unbeatable. She made the whole process fun! We can't wait to use Rachael in the future for photographs; she really is the best!!

Hailey · Married on 09/01/2018

Very professional, fun, and talented!

Rachael was the sweetest, most fun photographer we could have hoped for. She is an amazingly talented photographer, but she’s also so patient and so kind. She managed the wedding party, parents included, in such a graceful way and had us all in and out of photographs so timely that no one ever got bored or angry. I would definitely recommend her to anyone searching for a stress free experience with a wonderful wedding photographer.

Cara · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't express how much it means to me to leave this review of Rachael's work. It is so hard to even begin to describe the incredible experience my fiance and I, and our families, had with Rachael for our May destination wedding in NC. I would hire Rachael time and again with no hesitations. If I could, I would pay her to follow me around and document my every day life because everything she shoots, she transforms into something beautiful, artistic, and lovely. Working with her was easy-she was available by phone or email to help answer any questions or requests we had. Her responses were always timely, friendly, and professional. We were lucky enough to meet with her before our wedding day and it was nice to just get to know each other and chat informally before the big event.

She went above and beyond on our day (coming a little early, staying to ensure she got all the shots we wanted etc), she made our guests laugh, she somehow caught shots from different angles, seconds apart as if she were two people. Sharing our wedding day with her and seeing her end product, I feel like she is part of our family because she captured the essence of each person and moment so perfectly. There is probably not a price I wouldn't pay for Rachael's work-I cannot recommend her highly enough. Please, hire her if photography is an important element of your wedding day. You will be amazed by her ability to capture those "uncapturable" moments. Thank you, Rachael, for giving us the best wedding gift we never could have imagined!

Rachael McIntosh Photography 8
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 15
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 16
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 17

colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

Words can't describe how thankful I am for Rachael. My husband and I met Rachael for the first time on our wedding day. Rachael arrived early to scope out our venue as it was the first time we had worked there. She was kind, professional, funny, and she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I both agree that we felt like we clicked with Rachael right away. Rachael went above and beyond on our wedding day. Looking back at our pictures, she was there to capture moments that we didn't even realized happened on our day. Rachael was great at organizing our families for group shots and moving through pictures efficiently. The candid pictures that were included perfectly reflect our family member and friends personalities. Rachael and her second shooter both stayed longer than what we had hired her for to make sure she captured all of the important moments of the night. The morning after our wedding, we received over a dozen sneak preview pictures! When we received our photos we were blown away, they perfectly represented the beauty, love and happiness of the evening. We received our photos sooner than what was promised in our contract. We are so excited to work together with Rachael to make an album of our photos - the hardest part of this process will be narrowing down which pictures we love the most! We hope to use Rachael in the future for any future milestones; my sister has already expressed that she would like to hire Rachael for her wedding. Thank you Rachael, you are truly the best!

Rachael McIntosh Photography 18
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 25
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 26
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 27

Jonsie · Married on 11/04/2017

Rachael was amazing to work with -- extremely professional while at the same time easy going and relaxed. The locations she chose on site for our "first look" photo session were beautiful and really allowed John and I to have some time to just be together and take it all in before the ceremony. Rachael knows how to select gorgeous backdrops and use light to bring out colors and details in her photos. We are obsessed with the photos from the ceremony and of the wedding party. Additionally, she perfectly captured the personalities of our friends and family, not to mention some great moments, in the candid shots. We highly recommend Rachael and hope to use her for future family events.

Polina · Married on 10/28/2017

We couldn't be happier with Rachael! She was an absolute delight to work with and created incredibly gorgeous pictures for us that we can't stop looking. She truly made our wedding even more memorable.

chelsie · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with Rachael and team over the course of our wedding weekend was absolutely wonderful! Everyone was professional, accommodating to our requests, and really captured our moments so well. We are so happy with our photos and video montage that Rachael put together; we have been re-living the weekend over and over through them. Thanks, Rachael! You’re the best

Rachael McIntosh Photography 28

Elliott · Married on 10/01/2017

Rachael and her team were an absolute dream to work with. She is a true artist and I could not be more pleased with how our wedding photos turned out - they look straight out of a magazine. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She managed to document every single moment and emotion of that weekend, flawlessly. Her turnaround time was equally as impressive! She shot both our rehearsal dinner and wedding, and sent over a few sneak peeks THAT WEEKEND! Better yet, we had our full gallery within 3 weeks of our event. If you are looking for someone to capture your big day perfectly, look no further. You have found her.

Diane · Married on 08/03/2017

Rachael was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Our location plans changed a couple of times and she never batted an eye. Due to not living in the Asheville area, we did not meet her until we were getting married. She put us at ease immediately with her laidback personality. In the end, we got the most amazing shots that we are proud to display!

Rachael McIntosh Photography 29
    Rachael McIntosh Photography 30

Lillis · Married on 06/03/2017

Rachael was wonderful to work with! As someone who hates taking photos, I was so pleased to find someone who made the process easy, comfortable, and fun. On the day of our wedding, I was super stressed and anxious, but Rachael stayed calm and helped us get beautiful photos in a short time! At the reception, she and her assistant got great shots of every aspect of the reception. For any bride who does not like taking photos, HIRE RACHAEL! You won't regret it.

Kat · Married on 05/28/2017

Look no further, Rachael MUST be your wedding photographer! She has logical yet flexible packages for every bride, as she wants to make sure you get the most of your time and money with her. Her communication is top notch, she is one of the few vendors who would respond to me the same day I sent an email with questions (which is always appreciated when you are making a million decisions!). Not only did our engagement photos and wedding photos turn out perfect, Rachael is an absolute BLAST to work with! She has a great personality and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Love, love, love Rachael!

Easy to work with, Rachael made us feel very comfortable. Our photos came back quickly and were absolutely beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Lucy · Married on 02/03/2017

Rachael was extremely helpful and professional - we could not recommend her more highly! She made us feel completely relaxed and comfortable, and was so discreet during our small ceremony. It was so comforting to know we were in safe hands. She also really listened to what we wanted and captured the day perfectly, from portrait shots to genuine moments with our guests. We absolutely love our wedding photos and will treasure them forever. We would definitely use Rachael for future events.

Doris · Married on 02/03/2017

If the couple wants a photographer who can capture every moment experienced by the couple and their guests without anyone realizing a camera is near, Rachael McIntosh Photography is the choice! The myriad emotions of the occasion, as felt by all, were genuinely expressed in the many images we received. I shiver to think we could have missed those illustrations of happiness, surprise, joy, connection and love. Rachael got them all! She did so with aplomb..what a professional she is! Saying she was an invaluable part of the celebration is an understatement. We could not be more satisfied and appreciative of her work at the wedding and reception and at a dinner/dance the following day.

Payton · Married on 01/28/2017

Rachael was absolutely wonderful! I could not have asked for a better person to photograph our day. I look forward to future photo sessions. Her work is AMAZING!!

Sundari · Married on 01/15/2017

Rachel is a fantastic photographer! She is easy to work with and reasonably priced. Rachel was very familiar with our venue and suggested fantastic spots for photos. Rachel captured our wedding story beautifully. I highly recommend her :)

Annie · Married on 11/06/2016

Rachael is amazing. She is fun to work with and the pictures look great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2016

Rachael was amazing and listened to my vision every step of the way! I never felt rushed as we talked through my vision and she provided great advice if I was stuck. My photos were stunning and she captured the day with her artistic touch that made each photo feel unique and special.

Rachael's attitude and demeanor throughout our special day were phenomenal. Our photos were amazing. She captured exactly what we wanted--us and the environment perfectly! Rachael's communications prior to and after the wedding were friendly, professional, and timely. Rachael's skills helped enhance our day and we are so very thankful and lucky to have worked with her.

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2016

Rachael was amazing! She was quick with communication and it was a pleasure working with her on the day of our wedding. Our photos got back to us in the agreed amount time and they were perfect. She sent us a beautiful box with pictures from our wedding in it with an SD card. It was so personal and sweet. We wish we lived closer so we could use her wonderful photography skills at all of our life events.

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Simply incredible. You will not be disappointed. We had Rachael did our engagement photos in NC. She was so amazing that we flew her up from NC to shoot our wedding. She was precise on every single detail and captured everything. She just let us do our thing at the reception and was not one of those photographers that bossed you around or followed your evey move. She captured every memory for us and we our forever grateful to have had her there with us!! Thank you Rach
    S & H.

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachael was amazing. She made the entire day more enjoyable and we were thrilled with how the photos turned out.

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2016

I am absolutely blown away by the work that Rachael did for our wedding! I love pouring over photos and reliving moments, especially with my family, but both my husband and I (and our whole families) are pretty awkward in front of the camera. I knew we'd have to find just the right person to put everyone at ease, and also beautifully capture all the moments and details of the day. Rachael was a bit outside our photography budget, but looking through her portfolio, I was drawn to her vibrant colors and photo-journalistic/storytelling style. Once we met with her, my then-fiance was sold by her low-key, at-ease personality. She is truly worth every penny. She understood perfectly that we wanted photos that caught all of our guests in action, enjoying the day, rather than a lot of contrived portraits (although the the simple family portraits she did take are phenomenal; I have never seen better photos of all of us together). The biggest problem we have now is trying to decide which ones to frame!

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2016

Rachael was incredible. She completely "got us." Our engagement session was a blast and the pictures really captured Jake and I in our element. She got to know us and suggested the perfect brewery session for the engagement photos. On our wedding day, there was a large storm looming and it was drizzling during our first look and pre ceremony photos. Rachael used the rain and the sky to our advantage and captured some beautiful moments. She was organized, prepared and professional. Our wedding guest loved her and she blended in perfectly with everyone. Jake and I continue to hear about wonderful she was from all of our friends and family. If you're looking for a creative, talented and all around amazing artist and person... go with Rachael!