QPI PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

5 | Shawnee, KS

5 Reviews for QPI PHOTOGRAPHY

Kristy · Married on 11/09/2009

Absolutely the best investment we made for our wedding!!! The photography and art that QPI provided for my husband and I has captured the memories of our most special day that we can cherish forever! QPI came highly recommended to us from our planner at our wedding venue, but I still did a lot of research into several photographers and companies because I knew how important these photos would be to us. I found that QPI offered something that others did not, the ability to capture love, emotion and soul in a lasting piece of art. None of our photos look like traditional staged photos. Michael is very flexible, prompt and exceeded all of our expectations. With our package, we opted to have Michael design a Fairytale Storybook that showcases our wedding day from beginning to end in a beautiful leather bound cover. All of our family has commented on how unique and beautiful our book is, and it makes it very easy to show others our most favorite moments throughout the day without having to go to several photo albums, etc. As a bride who understands the stresses of wedding planning, I cannot say enough about QPI and how thankful I am that I chose them for our photography and would highly recommend them to anyone with photography needs!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Babette · Married on 03/23/2008

Michael and his team are absolutely fantastic! Professionalism is a must; however, Michael takes his art to new heights. Michael creatively responded and encouraged our individual personalities while guiding us to through the day to ensure we fully captured the romance and commitment of our marriage. THANK YOU, Michael. The memories of our wedding day have been captured in timeless sophistication and playfulness. Your talent and commitment to detail are what makes the difference!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2005

MICHAEL IS AMAZING!!!!!!! Even 5yrs later, I get compliment after compliment on my BEAUTIFUL wedding photos. From his product choices, to his prints, and Fairytale Photo Books, this has to be the best photographer I have seen or received services from, ever. He spends TONS of quality time with you, getting every possible moment you would love to keep forever. THANK YOU MICHAEL! I would reccommend him to ANYONE...and have :)

Sent on 08/20/2010

Nick & Sarah · Married on 04/04/2009

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! Michael did an excellent job both with our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. He took beautiful candid reception photographs without constantly asking us to pose ...we barely noticed he was there. He's very punctual and reliable. He really helped with the flow of our special day. He has a great eye for capturing unique, special moments. We were more than impressed with our wedding album he created for us and our gallery wrap we ordered.

We will certainly be using him again in the future!

Sent on 09/05/2010

0.0

Eventhough this business seems to have dissolved, the fact remains that our $500 deposit was not returned when QPI cancelled services for the wedding. Marissa McNally-Heim, in all representations of the business was the duo of photographers, Michael and Marissa. Upon Michael's death, she said she was not an owner in the business, so legally, would not return our deposit. Our sincere condolences were offered to her with the expectation that she would do the right thing. Two + years later, she has not. Though we were sad for the circumstances, we were not prepared to offer this as a $500 donation to her. Legality and morality are sometimes incongruent in business.

Sent on 10/30/2013